Chapter 3

The beach

Kyuhyun is still hugging Boemi tightly when Peniel pulls them apart. "Thanks for saving her." Peniel thanks him with no sincerity and pulls Boemi to her feet, holding her close to him. "We have to go now, bye." Peniel picks up Boemi and attempes to walk off but Kyuhyun stops him. "Excuse me, but where do you think you're going with her? She's mine." Tension rises and Xiumin stops drowning Onew who is still somehow eating chicken and he comes over to watch chanting "fight fight fight" Then Kyu says, putting everybody in shock, "what's there to fight? She's my wife."  Xiumin bluntly says, "Were you drunk?" Boemi still lost goes on with Kyu. Even though Kyu was lying, he couldn't bare see Boemi with another man.  Meanwhile Rebelah and Kai were running away, Kai ends up leading them back somehow but in comes Jay and tackles Kai bumping into Chanyeol and Nelina while Geun Suk grabs Rebelah and tries to take her away when Himchan pulls Rebelah away from his grasp. Rebelah now furious and with aching arms punches Himchan and screams at the top of her lungs 'I MAKE THE CHOICE THIS TIME... FIIIIIIIGHHHHT!!!!' And a huge Narnian like battle ensues. The battle begins, in one corner you have Jay Park, his tattoos are intimidating his other opponents, in the other corner there is Jang Geun Suk fixing his hair for the fight, other corner is Kim Jongin, also know as Kai, his y smirk confidently smug, and last but not least Kim Himchan, his pretty face too pretty to be touched, so he plans on winning this fight being untouched BUT THEN OMG NIEL COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND USES THE FORCE ON EVERYONE!!! Can anyone stop Niel???  Onew still going crazy, throws a fistful of mashed potatoes at Niel and knocks him out leaving everyone in shock.  Everyone is now afraid of onew and his mashed potatoes. Rebelah gets seriously p*ssed at onew and gives him the mother of all wedgies when suddenly the goddess Zelo appears and stops everyone.  "My royal subjects! Calm yo !! Man, what a Fabio Goddess gotta do to get some sleep around he'ah?!" Zelo threatens to call his homeboy Chen who's MAMA given talent is Lighting and threatens if they all don't shut up Chen is gonna mess them all up. Then Kris comes out of nowhere, "Shutup Chen and let them be!" ignoring Zelo Onew grabs another fistful of mashed potatoes and knocks out Geun Suk in one throw. Grabbing another fistful of mashed potatoes he aims for Himchan but Himchan runs away in time having the fist full of mashed potatoes knock Boemi's leg out, and off she goes falling towards the ground. Kyu seeing what happened to Boemi's leg becomes furious and viciously attacks Onew. Peniel sees this as his chance and tends to Boemi. "Boemi, are you alright?" Peniel asks with much concern as Kyuhyun tackles Onew to the ground.