Chapter 5

The beach

Niel is about to kiss Rebelah on the lips when suddenly Onew's stripper friend, Mir pushes him aside. "Excuse me, I don't think so." He laughs as Niel falls to the sand. Mir cups Rebelahs face with his hands and is about to kiss her when Niel kicks his and Mir falls over. "Who do you think you are?" Niel exclaims and Mir gets up dusting off the sand on his pants before ripping them off and shouting, "MIR! ONEW BRING ME MY KETCHUP BOTTLE!" Oh no, a fight is about to break loose. Onew throws the ketchup bottle at Mir and Mir starts squirting the ketchup all over Niel. Niel kicks the sand at Mir getting it in his eyes. "My Eyes!" Mir yells running frantically around when G.O. grabs him and shoves him in the water to get the sand out, leaving Niel and Rebelah alone again. Boemi is now sitting with her soon to be husbands, they both treat her nicely while Nelina and Chanyeol are being mushy mushy. G.O gets distracted by the fireworks and forgets he's holding Mir under water Rebelah sees this and Hassan chops him bringing him back to reality before Mir drowned.  Chanyeol who couldn't take his eyes off of Nelina decides its now or never and clears his throat before saying 'n-NELINA? WILL YOU MARRY ME?!' Zelo takes Sheban down to his underwater palace and showers her with riches. Nelina says yes to Chanyeol, and they scurry off to the other engaged...three-way...couple and Nelina tells Boemi the good news. They hug each other from excitement that they are both getting married and they wonder what's going on with Rebelah. "Where is that bish?" Nelina asked and Boemi shrugs but points when she sees her on the beach. "Over there!" They watch from afar as Mir pulls back his arm to punch but elbows Rebelahs face instead. "Eh, theel be fine. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?" :3 Nelina then says, "next week, Chanyeol wants us to be together ASAP". Bomei says, "Me too! Leth have our wedding'th together!" the 2 bishes then continue on their conversation about their wedding and decorations while Rebelah is on the ground with a bloody nose, Mir and Niel still distracted in beating up each other. Someone comes by and picks up Rebelah and holds her in bridal style and sits her on a chair. She looks up to find Seungho smiling at her sweetly. Seungho  wrapped his arm around her 'Thanks, I think the bleeding has stopped now' Rebelah said, Seungho smiled and Leaned in for a kiss but, unfortunately, Rebelah sneezed and sprayed bloody boogies all over his face. "I am so sorry!" Rebelah apologizes over and over as she tries wiped the blood off his face but fails because she ends up spreading it more on him. He tries to laugh it off but it's freaking disgusting. "It's alright." Mir and Niel are now wrestling in the floor, rolling around and they crash into the chair Rebelah is on, making it tip over. Seungho becomes infuriated and yells at them as he helps Rebelah up. Mir and Niel stop fighting as soon as they hear Seungho yell but since Niel always wants to be the last to finish the fight. He grabs a handful of sand and throws it at Mir knocking him out. Seungho picks up Rebelah again and sits her next to her 2 Bish friends and wipes the blood off of him and her. He asks her, "Are you ok?" she nods. Rebelah slaps Boemi upside her head 'where were you?! I was being abused!' Boemi looks down at the sand 'thorry I wath dithtracted' Rebelah opens to say something but suddenly gets smacked in the head by a scoop of ice cream.