Chapter 4

The beach

Peniel picks up Boemi when she whines her ankle hurts and rushes her to the hospital, Xiumin follows behind shortly and thinks it'd be funny to trip Peniel so he does, causing Boemi to fall out of his arms and roll down the hill and into the ocean. The Goddess Zelo splits the seas so  Boemi can be saved. She then floats back to Peniel who with lighting speed takes her to the hospital. Where did he get these powers from? Well Sheban used her Korean powers to give speed for a limited amount of time. Zelo is impressed with Sheban's Korean power,he wondered how she got them since she wasn't Korean. Plus she was kind of cute. Zelo decided he would find out so he walked up to Sheban and grabbed her hand, "What's your name beautiful?" Rebelah is now crying over Niel from the attack of mashed potatoes, Kris then used his powers to replenish Niels body to be healthy again. Kyuhyun sees Peniel returning from the hospital and rushes over. Onew is thankful he's not getting the crap beaten out of him and sits up only to be knocked out by a Hassan chop from Rebelah. Rebelah is about to give another HASAAAAN CHOP, when Niel grips her wrist. "Rebelah, calm down. I'm alright." He pulls her into a hug and kisses the top of her forehead while Nelina and Chanyeol are standing in the middle of this mess wondering the what heck is going on and decide to make a firework show later in the evening. So the hot shirtless guys and the bishes go back and go and get ready for the evening show. The sun sets and the fireworks go off Chanyeol and Nelina cuddle and get all lovey doevy squishy mushy together Peniel and Kyu have stopped fighting because Boemi has decided to move to a state where polygamy is legal and marry them both.