Chapter 7

My Wolf Boy

In the lab

Minho couldn't stand it any longer. He looked at the security camera. Minho saw you helping Kyungsoo escape. He slam his hands on the table. He grab a gun and drove to the cabin.

 

In the reserve

Kyungsoo took me to a clearing in the forest. On the middle were surrounded by daises. We both lied down, looking at the stars, holding each others hands. He rolled over and kisses you on the lips. "I like you a lot" he pulled his lips away. "I like you too" you kissed him back.

 

"You better get back" Kyungsoo said. He walked you home. You saw a car coming. "Hide" you told Kyungsoo.

 

You recognize that car. Oh Sh*t it's Minho. He quickly parked the car and quickly hop off. He was bringing a gun. "You liar!" Minho exclaimed. "What are you talking about?" you asked.

 

"You help him escape, didn't you?" Minho yelled. "Answer me!" he raged in anger. "Yes!" you replied. "Where is that son of a b*tch?!!" Minho yelled.

 

He walked towards the forest. "I'm here" Kyungsoo yelled. Minho pointed the gun at Kyungsoo. Minho pulled the trigger and you ran to protect Kyungsoo and he shot you instead. You fell to the ground.  You got shot in the chest.

 

Kyungsoo turned into a wolf and Minho got bitten. Minho left because he was guilty. You lost a lot of blood. You were struggling to breathe. Kyungsoo became a human again. He held my hands firmly and stop the blood from bleeding. "Hana, get hold of yourself" Kyungsoo reassured you. "Everything is going to be okay" he added. He howled and the rest came as soon as they can.

 

Everyone looked at you suffer. "I love you Kyungsoo whether your a wolf or not" you told him still in pain.

 

"I love you too" Kyungsoo answered. You completey shut your eyes and your not breathing anymore. "Hana! Hana!" Kyungsoo tried to wake you up but you didn't answer. You died in his arms. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Kyungsoo cried. Exo also cried especailly the maknaes. They burried you in the middle of the clearing where you abd Kyungsoo had your first kiss.

 

*A/N: So sad chapter but there's a special one just for you. Don't forget to comment.