Chapter 1

My Wolf Boy

You and Minho stayed at your family cabin in Danyang Reserve. You are here to study wolfs. You were alone one night to get some firewoods in the shed. It's so dark that you couldn't see a thing. I felt like a pair of eyes are watching me and got shivers all over my spine. The shed was locked. You quickly opened it, you were so scared that you drop the keys.

 

"!" A wolf jumped behind my back. "Sh*t!" Before the wolf can go any further, Minho shot him with tranquilizer. The wolf drop in the grass. "Are you okay?" Minho hugged me. "I'm fine" you replied. "Let's take it back to the lab" Minho put the wolf in the back of the truck. On the way to Seoul, you were quite like you've seen a ghost. Minho hold my hands "Hey, it's going to be fine" he reassured me.

 

When we got to the lab, he placed the wolf in a clear glass room; bullet proof one. It's so strong that no animal can escape. "We'll check it in the morning. Get some rest" Minho told you.

 

As morning came by, you were shocked to see a man lying inside the glass cage. He got shot in the rib cage. You called Minho and he came as soon as he can. "What the?" Minho couldn't believe what he saw. "Does the full moon get to do with this?" you asked. "I don't know" he replied. You walked towards the man. "NO!" Minho exclaimed. "I need to get some answers" you replied. "Hey can you hear me?" you asked. He looked away from me. "I'm here to help you. My name is Oh Hana" you told him. He slowly stands up and walk towards you and he slam the glass cage. Your heart was beating and you step back. "Where am i?" he asked. "Your in the lab" you replied. "AARGHH!" he fell to the floor.

 

"Minho-ah open the door" you yelled. "I need to fix his wound" added. Minho carried him to the operating room. Hey lay him down on the operating table. You put your gloves and mask on. You remove the bullet. "Ooww" he groaned. "Almost there" you told him. You stitched up his wound and you put a bandage around his waist. "Minho stay with him. "I'll go grab some clothes for him" you told Minho. As I came back, you help Kyungsoo sit up. "Take it easy" you said. You help him put on his shirt on him. Minho put his pants for him. We put him back in the cage.

 

He sat on the bed facing me. "What happened to you?" you asked in curiousity. "I was cursed" he replied. "Are you by yourself?" you asked. "There's 12 of us" he replied. "The cabin in the reserve are our territory" he added. "You must be hungry. I'll be back" you told him and closed the door.  You came back with a tray of food. "Here" you gave him the tray. He ate like he was starving for days