Chapter 2

My Wolf Boy

"So you only transform when the're a full moon?" you asked. He nodded. "I studied wolfs. Call me Hana" you added.

 

Back in the Reserve

"Hyung where's Kyungsoo. He didn't come back" Baekhyun asked Suho. "Either his hunting or the poachers got him" Suho replied. "What if he's not coming back hyung?" Sehun asked. Lay "He'll be fine I hope" Lay said. "I hope no one knows who we are" Xiumin said. "We'll stick together. No one goes out of our territory" Kris told everyone.

 

Back at the lab

"Do you eat humans?" you asked. "You almost attacked me the other night" you added. "I was only marking my territory. I'm sorry. Kyungsoo by the way" he said. "I know" you nodded. "That's why I love it. My dad used to teach me but he passed away 2 years ago" you almost tear up when Minho place his hands on your shoulder. "I have to live up his name" you added. "I'm sorry to hear that" Kyungsoo said. "It's okay" you told him.

 

You checked his wounds. "It healed pretty well" you told Kyungsoo. "Why are you so kind to me?" he asked. "I'm curious of you" you replace the bandage with a new one. "After we study wolfs, we release them to the wild" you whispered to his ear. "Can you help me escape?" he asked. "I'm afraid I can't" you told him.

 

"Why not?" he asked. "Minho got the card to access the doors" you replied. "You need to go. Now!" he said. He transformed into a wolf. His nose touched the glass and I place my hands outside the glass. He looked away, he was ashamed to see him like that. You wished you could speak wolf language but unfortunately I can't. The only time I get to see Kyungsoo is day time only. You always took him outside and we take a stroll, giving him fresh air.

 

"I'll help you get out from here. I pomise" you pinky swear with Kyungsoo.