Chapter 3

My Wolf Boy

You need to get him out of here. He doesn't belong here. Other scientist might come and take advantage on Kyungsoo. He belongs in the reserve.

 

Minho always put the card in his lab coat. How am I gonna do this?

 

"Minho-ah, can I talked to you for a minute" I pulled him towards your office. "You know, I always want to tell you this" you pushed his back against the wall. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Sshh" you place a finger on his lips. I grab the card out of his pocket without him knowing. "I'm sorry Minho" you thought. You pulled away from him. 'You can go home early, I can take over" you told him.

 

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Yeah" you lied.

 

When he left, you rushed to the glass cage. Kyungsoo was sleeping, you woke him up. No one knew, everyone already left. You drove back to the cabin in the reserve. 2 hours to go till full moon. You drove as fast as you could.

 

When we got there..."Stay inside and lock the doors" Kyungsoo said. He howled and Exo the wolf pack came as soon as they can.

 

"Hyung!" Tao cried out. "Where have you been?" Suho asked. "I was at the lab" Kyungsoo explained. "I want you to meet Hana" Kyungsoo told everyone

 

He knocked on your door. You followed Kyungsoo out. "YOU!" Kris exclaimed.

 

Kris grab your clothes. He was angry. "She saved my life" Kyungsoo stopped Kris.

 

You introduce yourself to the pack. "Oh Hana imnida" you bowed.

 

1 hour to go

 

"Thank you" Kyungsoo kisses your cheeks. You blushed.

 

"Oooh hyung has a girl" Sehun yelled. You blushed again.

 

"I have to go. Good night" he said.