Chapter 5

My Wolf Boy

Minho texted me. "I went to Japan and you weren't there" he said. You'd never thought he'd call or even text you. You started to freak out. As long as you don't tell him where you are.

 

Kyungsoo invited me to his place. Exo lived in a cave.

"Welcome to our crib" Chanyeol said.

 

"Right this way" Kyungsoo guided you. "Take a sit" Xiumin offered.

 

We all sat down on a long table. "Noona, tell me about yourself" Tao asked. "I'm a biologist. I study wolfs" they gave me an eye.

 

"Relax she won't do anything to you" Kyungsoo told them. "What about your family?" Chen asked.You let out a big sigh. "He died 2 years ago" you replied while Kyungsoo hold your hands.

 

"I'm sorry to hear that" Chen said. "I'm gonna go for a walk" you told Exo. Kyungsoo followed you. He knows what's wrong and just hugged you. "Cry all you want" he told you. "I miss my dad really bad" I cried even harder. "You know, he's watching over you" Kyungsoo cupped your face. You calmed down and went back inside.

 

"So all of you live together huh" you told Kris. "It's stressful at times" he replied.

 

"Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai are scared of bugs excpet for Suho" Xiumin said. You laughed so hard that you almost peed your pants. And it gave you an idea. You went outside and grab a cricket. Exo-K all ran away from me, Suho just stared at it. "Noona your mean" they all cried out. I just laughed especially Kyungsoo.

 

"Your such a baby" you eyed Kyungsoo. "It's gone" you lied. 'Kyungsoo come here and give me a hug" you said. You hugged him and place the bug inside his shirt. 'TAKE IT OFF ME! TAKE IT OFF ME" Kyungsoo ran around the cave. No one helped him so he take it off instead. He's so hot, your mouth drop. Kyungsoo walked towards me. You looked away and blushed like an apple.

 

"Ohh noona is blushing" Kai yelled. Oh gosh Kai your embarassing. You went outside to get some fresh air. Kyungsoo ran after you, still with no top on. "Uhm can you please put on your shirt on" you fan yourself. "Yeah, have you not seen your bf (referring to Minho) with no top on" Kyungsoo said. "He's not my boyfriend" you replied.

 

*A/N: Yes, it's a fact that Exo don't like bugs except for Suho haha*