Denial

forever and ever
"So are you going to sit with us or not!" Chunji said to J while pointing to the seat in front of him. Then J saw Minjy looking at her with a sad face."No thank you i can sit somewhere else." J said to Chunji and walked away. "That girl is weird" said the guy with the big lips while he took a sip from his drink. J sat in a classroom by herself; she was crying. J never cried if she did cry, it would be if some one she loved died. Something had died, her friendship with Minjy. J and Minjy had been friends since the first grade. "You want a cookie? I jave two you can have one!" Said a young Minjy holding a cookie to a young J. Those memories hurt now since your friendship might be over. J kept sobbing and banging her jead slowly on the desk. "You pabo!! How could you do that to your best friend!!" J placed her head on the desk and sobbed quietly. *knock knock* "Are you ok miss?" a soft voice said behind the classroom door. J looked up and it was him, Chunji. "What do you want now?! Cant you see i want ti be alone?!" J yelled at Chunji and cried. Chunji walked towards J and sat next to her and patted her back. "Did you have a fight with your friend?" J looked up confused with her puffed up eyed after all the crying she had done. "How do you know?" Asked J while cleaning her face. "I heard you yelling at a girl this morning. Why did you?" Chunji then looked at her wanting to hear an answer. "It was nothi g i just got carried away and left my anger get the best of me and accidently...hurt her feelings!" J started to cry again. Chunji then took out a hankerchiff and lift up J's face and cleaned her tears. "What is he doing? Why am do i feel hot all of a sudden? Oh my God, am i blushing?!?!" J thought while Chunji just smiled at her. J's heart was beating,and it was beating loud. "Are you ok? Why are you so red?!" Chunji left out a laugh and shook his head. All J did was give a soft smile. "Wha? No one is blushing!! Aish i have to go now." J grabbed her stuff and left the classroom. "No J stop blushing!!! Stop it! He is nothing ok? But...why is he so cute??!! Ahhhh im going crazy!!". J left to her next class and without knowing, Chunji followed her.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- how was this one? Hehehe I think J likes someone but doesnt want to admit it! What will happen next?! Hmmmm....