Im sorry

forever and ever
"Yah! Look!! It oppa! Its Chunji oppa!! Oh my God!!"*click* Minjy said while taking pictures with her camera. J looked outside to see what eas she talking about. So she looked outside and saw a group of six boys just waving at some girls and taking pictures. J just went straight to the classroom,which was empty,and sat down and pulled her notebook out of her bag. "J look look!!! Isnt he just gorgeous?!" Minjy said while looking at her camera looking through aome pictures she took from Chunji. "Oh my God!! Look at this one J, he is looking straight at me!!! Eommo!!" Minjy waved the camera in front of her face. J was emotionless, staring at her notebook. "J!! Look at Chun---" J grabbed the camera and placed it down on her desk, "YAH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM!! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!" J said screaming and didnt notice that people were staring at them. Minjy looked at J with a sad and disappointed face and grabbed her camera and sat in another desk. J knew she had broken Minjy's heart. She had been in love with Chunji for about two years now and never talked to him. J then placed her head on the desk and started to bang it on it. ---lunch time-- J walked into the cafeteria alone this time since Minjy didnt want to look at her nor speak to her. The cafeteria was very packed as usual and veey loud. J grabbed her tray with food and searched around for a place to sit. "Aigoo! Theres no place for me to sit in here!" She thought as she was walking towards Minjy's table but then she looked at J with a serious face. J kept walking then she found a nice little spot...next to the garbage can. "It was all my fault. I deserve this" she said when,"Hey!!! You wanna sit with us?!" a voice came from the table next to her. J turned to see and it was him. The person she disliked the most...Chunji. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok people how is it so far interesting? Hmm what would J do? Will she sit with Chunji? Will she ever be friends again with Minjy? Fimd out next time!!!