Hang Out

forever and ever
Its been almost a month since that kiss on the forehead. And J and Chunji had become close friends. He would walk her to her house most days after school. J started to think that she might have feelings for her now friend, Chunji. "Yah!! J what have you been up to, lately you havent been hanging out with me anymore!! Why J! WHY?!" Asked a furious yet smiling Minjy while cleaning her camera. J was just sitting on the sidewalk next to Minjy. She was playing with a little stick writting on the dirt. J was drawing hearts around a name she had written on the clear dirt." CHUNJI OPPA!?!?!" yelled Minjy while she leaned to read what J had written down. J opened her eyes wide and saw that she had defenitly had written Chunji's name. "WHAT?! No..." J said rubbing the back of her neck. "So J, i wanted to know if you wanted to--" *ring ring* J's phone started to ring. "Hello? ...yes......no not really....mhmm....ok oppa see you later!" J hung up and looked at Minjy while she sighed.."what were you saying?" Minjy looked sad,"You just agreed to go out with Chunji oppa right?" She said in a disappointed tone. She then stood up left."I just remembered,i have to do something" Minjy said while waving goodbye at her friend J. Later that day...... J was walking towards the park where she had agreed to meet Chunji. She walked arouns a couple of times thinking about how she felt about Chunji. She sat down on a bench and let her thoughts take her away once again. She closed jer eyes and thought about him. His face so perfect,his cute nose,his mouth,his soft hair,his piercing eyes. Everything about him,J loved. After some minutes J felt a tap on her shoulder and saw her one and only,Chunji. "Are you ready?" he asked while stretching his hand towards her.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OMG GUYS!!!! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AND LATE UPDATE. I JAVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS SO I NEEDED SOME TIME. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THEY ARE ALL WELCOMED HEHE ^^ HOPE TOU KEEP READING!