Kiss Day♥/ make up!

forever and ever
"Hey honey! Want to eat? Dinner is ready!" J's mom said setting the plates on the table. " No thanks eomma, i ha e to...do some homework" J went directly to her room and locked the door. She threw her stuff on the floor and jumped in her bed. "Oh please God, let Minjy forgive me tomorrow." J said. She tossed and turn in her bed for awgile until she just fell asleep. ---morning---- *smooch* J woke up confuesed as she saw her mother standing next to her bed. "Happy Kiss Day my darling!" *snooch* she planted another kiss on J's cheek. She wiped it off and got ready for school. On her way, she stopped by at the market and bought two chocolate chip cookies. She went staright to school. "Happy Kiss Day oppa!!" some girls shouted while you walked in. People were just throwing kisses at eachother and couples were smooching on a corner. "Ugh, this makes me sick! I have to find Minjy". J escaped the people that were kissing and went to the classroom. Minjy sat in her old seat next to you while looking at pictures on her camera. "Hey..." J said and sat next to Minjy. "You..want a cookie? I have two!" J said with a shaky voice scared that Minjy would leave her. Minjy smiled and grabbed a cookie. J exhaled all the air she had inside, she was too nervous to breath. Minjy hugged J," thank you friend! I love you!" She said and placed a kiss on your cheek softly. "Happy Kiss Day friend!" Minjy knew you hated kiss day but you let it pass..this time. ---recess--- J and Minjy walked together outside and sat on a bench. Minjy was taking pictures as usual with the camera her dad gave her before he left to the army. "You like taking pictures dont you?" J looked at Minjy. She wasnt paying attention since Chunji and his friends walked outside and started to play soccer. "Eommo J look, theyre playing soccer! You should join!" Minjy said pulling you by your shirt. "YAH!...ohh i mean...i dont want to play Minjy" J said with a smile. So they just sat there watching the guys play and Minjy took pictures. School was over and it was time to go home...well not for J. She was heading to a studio to practice her dance. She had enter a dancing competition. It was her second time trying out and she was nervous. She placed her bag on the floor and plugged in her iPod and it played B.A.P one shot. J was very good at doing the moves but it always came sown to Zelo's part when he drops to the floor. "AISH!!!" J screamed and started to kick her bag on the floor. "Hey are you ok?" Said a voice from behind. When J looked, she was in shock, it was Chunji...again! "Yah! Are you some investigator or something?! What now?!!" J told Chunji. He backed away and put his hands mid way air "ok ok i wont ask." He said and sat down on the floor. J noticed that he had a red mark on his cheek. She walked towards him and sat next to him. "What happened to your face?" J asked coldly. Chunji looked at her and smiled. "Huh...a girl happened. She slapped me." He said with a serious voice. J couldnt help but laugh slightly. "Oh im sorry i didnt mean to...but why?!" "Because iy was kiss day and i didnt kiss her so she slapped me." He said and started laughing. "I didnt even kbow who she was!" J started to laugh with him. And then... J placed her hands on the floor and felt something soft touch her hand. When she looked, Chunji had placed his hand on her hand. He looked at J and smiled, "... but...i know you." He said and placed a sodt kiss on J's forehead. " Keep trying, you almost got it!" He said standing up and left. "Wha....what did just happened?!?!?! He...kissed me...on my fore...head... i think...i like Kiss Day!!"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok so do you like it?! Sorry for miss spelling orsome weird words, its hard to do this on a phone kkk hope you likeit!!! Oh and dont mind the bottom part i canterase it lol so ahe was very nervous.