Episode 5

We Got Married [Haesica ver.]

Jessica and Donghae was sitting in the living room while eating snack. As they were watching the television, finally Jessica spoke up.

“Oppa, do we already unpack our things?” she asked while looked up to Donghae.

“Holy crap I forgot!” he shouted as he stood up. “Come on, Jess. Let’s unpack our things and yeah I have something to give to you.”

“Oh really oppa?” she smiled. “Okay let’s go then!”

 

As they went upstair, the pd hand them a card. Donghae looked weirdly at them as the staff just laughed at the couple confused look.

“Is this a mission card?” Jessica asked.

Just look it by yourself before you guys do unpacking your things,” the pd answered.


“To Jessica & Donghae,” Donghae read.

“Because we think you guys need a privacy and maybe can causes a trouble to another couple, we decided to move you guys to another house. It’s not far enough because its only take 20 steps to your new house. Please bring your suitcase and else and move to your new house as soon as possible,”

Jessica laughed sarcastically to the staff, “yah did you guys think we are a Troublemaker? You guys are wrong because the real Troublemaker is Hyuna and Hyunseung,”

Donghae left her a heartly laugh, “yah you babo. Come on, Jess, let’s grab our things and leave. At least we found peace right?”

 

“Oh you guys are going to leave?!” Hyoyeon asked as she just yawned with a messy hair. Surely just woke up this morning.

“Yeah,” Jessica replied. “Finally Kim Hyoyeon we are apart from you,” she laughed.

“Yah Jung Jessica! What does it means?” she asked.

“Where’s Eunhyuk, anyway?” Donghae asked, butted in.

“Probably having a good time with the be.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Well then, we’re leaving!” he said and put his arms around Jessica and left.

 

“What a cute couple,” Hyoyeon smiled and went to the kitchen.

 

 

“Waaahh!!! It’s more better than the HyoHyuk couple house!” Jessica jumped. “Oppa, carry me,” she smiled cutely to Donghae as he just laughed at Jessica and carry her bridal style.

“I’m not that heavy right?” she asked. “Well, I thought you’re more light but you didn’t. Did you eat that much, Jung Jessica?” he teased and Jessica lightly punch his chest.

“Punch me once, do you want to fall?” he again as Jessica circled her arms on Donghae neck to support her not to fall.

“Yah oppa!!” she pouted.

“I’m kidding,” he giggled. “Let’s travel the house!!!!”

 

“Put me down! Put me down!!” Jessica said when they arrived at their room. Donghae slowly lay her down on the bed as he went to the balcony.

“Yah Jessica!!” he shouted. “The view is so great from here!!!”

“Oppa come here, I like the bed!!!” she said as she jumped up and down on the bed like a little kid.

“Jessica stop!” he said as he grab Jessica wrist to stop her. “You’re making the room mess!!!” he cried.

“Such a crybaby.” She laughed. “Come here baby boy! Piggy up me and let’s unpack our things,” she said as Donghae do what she said and went down to the living room.

 

What a cute couple we have,the MC said as she smiled.

Yeah Noona,BAP’s Yongguk agreed.Donghae hyung are a good man to Jessica noona.

Woah Yongguk she is your noona?the MC asked.

Yeah she was born on 89 and I’m 90,he laughed.

I’m jealous at the couple.Secret’s Jieun pouted.

Yes I wish I could have such a gentleman like Donghae-ssi,the MC joked.

Noona you’re already married!!


Interview room (Donghae):

Q: So what do you think about the new house?


"Well I do really like it because finally it's only me and Jessica whos live there," Donghae answered as the staff laughed at his answer.


Q: Do you think Jessica is happy too?


"I'm sure she is." he smiled. "Don't you guys see her smile this day? She smile a lot and that means she is happy."


Q: Is Jessica really that heavy?


"Yah what do you guys mean by that?" He asked surprised. "Of course not!! She's more than thin. I'm having an idea to make her become piglet laters on!"


Q: Do you really mean it?


"YOU GUYS ARENT GOING TO TELL JESSICA THIS RIGHT?????"

 

Interview room (Jessica):

Q: So Jessica-ssi how's the new house?


"Well it's good though but why did you separate me and that dancing couple?" she asked. "I was going to take a revenge to them! Well I'm kind of upset because there's a lot of bad comment but yeah i know haters gonna hate me."


Q: If we giving you a chance, do you want to move with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk again?


"Hell no!!!" she quickly rejected. "I'm happy with Donghae right now, I mean you give us privacy eventhough there's camera but they wouldn't talk to us right? So my answer is no. I'm happy living this way with Donghae,"


Q: What do you feel when Donghae carried you?


She blushed for a while until she decided to answer them, "Ah I feel so happy because he really do what I said and I like the scent of his parfume."


Q: Don't you know that Donghae said he's having an idea to turn you into piglet because he said you're really thin?


"DID LEE DONGHAE REALLY SAID THAT?!?!?!?!"


“Hyoyeon-ah!!” Eunhyuk called as out of the room. He smelled something that make he woke up from the bed.

“Oh oppa you’re awake!” Hyoyeon said as she turn back and saw Eunhyuk with a sleepy face.

“Come here,” she said as she put down a plate with Eunhyuk’s favorite dishes. “I made this for you.”

“Hyoyeon-ah thank you!!!” he shouted happily as he start to eat.

“Let me grab you a strawberry milk,” she said as she went to the fridge to get him a strawberry milk.

“Thank you, Hyoyeon.” He smiled. “Come here and let’s eat together!!” he said as he tap the chair beside him.

 

"Aww what a cute couple we have!" the MC admired both of the dancing couple sweet moment.

"Hyoyeon unnie is such a caring person," Jieun said.

"But I heard that the new couple is more cuter than them," the other MC said as the whole studio surprised.

"Woah???" Yongguk said. "Another couple is coming sooner?"

"Where did you heard that?" the MC asked.

"Staff," he laughed.

 

Eunhyuk have a job to clean all the plates while Hyoyeon is busy watching on the living room. When he's done, he jumped to Hyoyeon said which make her surprised.

"Yah!"

"Do you already know that when we go shooting for the next episode there'll be a new couple?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Oh really?? I didn't hear any news about that!!"

"I was eavesdropping the staff when they was in the meeting here," he said proudly. "But I didn't heard the couple names." He pouted.

"Such a bad luck Eunhyuk!!"

"Shall we tell Donghae and Jessica about this?" she suggested as she grab her phone on the table.

"Just tell them," he replied. "Don't forget to put it on the speaker, Hyo."

 

"Yeobaseyo?"

"Yah Jung Jessica," Hyoyeon said. "What are you doing right now?"

"Since when did Kim Hyoyeon asked those things to Jung Jessica?" she said as Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk can heard her giggling with Donghae. "I'm eating right now. Why?"

"Did you cook?" she asked curiously.

"Ani, but Donghae did."

"Oh yeah I know because if you did you probably going to burn the house," she joked and laughed along with Eunhyuk.

"Yah what is that supposed to mean?" Jessica asked. "So what's the big news?"

"We're going to have another neighbour later on," Eunhyuk answered as he ate the cookies.

"Wow do you mean We Got Married is going to have another couple???" Donghae asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "We're going to meet them maybe weeks later? I don't know though but they said when we go shooting they'll come!"

"Yah yah I'm hanging up!! I don't have enough pulse okay?? Anyway enjoy your time!!"


Interview room (Eunhyuk):

Q: So what are you feeling right now?


"Happy!! Because of the fish Lee Donghae and his wife Jung Jessica has moved to another house!!!" he laughed.


Q: Do you and Hyoyeon enjoyed the times?


"Well yes I do," he smiled. "She took care of me well and I like that."


Q: Did you really heard that from us?


"Heard what? The new couple? Are you guys afraid if i spread the rumour because I actually heard the names of the boy," he joked. "Well yes I do. It's not my fault because you guys are doing a meeting in the living room when I and Hyoyeon having a breakfast together,"

 

Interview room (Hyoyeon):

Q: Do you feel happy about Jessica and Donghae moved to another house?


"Sort of ," she replied. "I don't like the fact that me and Jessica being separate because she's the only member that I can make a fun of."


Q: How about Eunhyuk right now? I mean do you guys enjoy your time together?


"Of course I always do. I make a lot of his favorite dishes this morning as our breakfast and I'm one hundred percent sure he like it so much."


Q: How about the new couple?


"I don't know though since you guys didn't give us a hint," she answered. "But it seems like Eunhyuk did know the couple. He did right?"


Ahaaaa finally update~


So guys, can you guess who's the new couple? I give you a really obvious hint didn't I? XD Anyway sorry for the short moment of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk TT__TT It feels like I want to focus more to Haesica but I'll try my best for the other couple too.


Talking about couple, I'm sure you guys already heard about Yoona & Seunggi. I'm happy for both of them and I'll support her till the end eventhough she's dating with him. She deserve a real love too right? Seunggi is the most luckiest person of all the guys that said Yoona is their ideal type and I couldn't believe they would end up together like this! Well, and from what I see on my twitter, there's a lot of fans who leave this fandom because of this. Guys, I know that some of you are heartbroken or sad bout this but leaving this fandom? I beg you all, sones, to keep on supporting soshi no matter whats happen on the future till the end.

 

Anyway, happy new year everyone!!! Please do comment too of this story okay?^_^

 

A/N: I'm going to rewrite Annoying Neighbour.

Last update: 1st January 2014.