Episode 4

We Got Married [Haesica ver.]
It was a rainy day when Donghae drove to SNSD dorm with his black car. He was wearing a jeans and white shirt, making him look y with his black messy hair. When he reached there, he saw Jessica standing under the white transparent umbrella with a white dress and brown wavy hair falling perfectly down to her shoulder.
 
 
 
Donghae walked out to pick up Jessica and greet her cheeckly, "Jeshikaaaa!!!!!" he said and stand beside her. "Ya babo-ya!! You'll get wet! Ppali get on to the car, it's getting cold now" she pouted and walked to the passenger seat while Donghae holding her umbrella.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"How was your concert?" he asked and start driving slowly. "Oppa look your hair is wet!" she said drying his hair with a towel that came from nowhere. "Well it was fun because there a lot of fans shouting my names like 'Jung Jessica Saranghaeyo' and else" she giggled.
 
 
"Do you see any fans whos bring banner about us?" he looked at her with a face like 'Please-I-Beg-You' and pouted. "Oppa don't try to act cute!! Well there is! About five to ten fans?" she wondering alone.
 
 
 
Donghae was a upset at the first time but suddenly an idea popped in his mind, "Sica why don't we promote ourself at the concert or another show?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mwoya?? Donghae-ssi seems a little bit lighten up after that idea came" the MC laughed.
 
 
"Donghae-ssi really want to be a visual couple like Sunhwa and Kwanghee" 2AM's Jokwon said.
 
 
"Ah really? Everyone does want to be a visual couple like Sunhwa and Kwanghee too! Ah I want to be like them" Gain said jealousy.
 
 
"Yah you two already got married in the past and why don't you spend a precious moment at each other when both of you got married?" The MC asked.
 
 
"Because Jokwon is a little bit......" Gain laughed.
 
 
"Ya! Gain noona what do you mean by that?" Jokwon argued.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh really oppa? But what if there's a fans....."
 
 
"We just need to get an agreement by our company then we should talk to our members to help us!" he smirked. "Wah oppa! You're genius!" she clapped like a kid. "Babo Donghae is genius" Donghae laughed.
 
 
 
/
 
 
 
"Jessica we have arrived~~~" Donghae stretching his body after sat on the mobile for a hours. He shake Jessica's body a little so she could wake up but Jessica give him no reaction at all. "She must be feel so tired." Donghae smiled and get out from the car and walked toward the passenger seat.
 
 
"I'm sorry but can you hold this for me? I'm going to carry her to our house" Donghae asked politely to the PD-nim and unbuckled her safety belt and carry her bridal style.
 
 
 
 
 
"OPPA THEY HAVE ARRIVED!! OPPA PALLI!!!" a blonde long haired girl shouted. "OH REALLY? IS THE FOOD READY? WAIT WE SHOULD HIDE!!!!!" brown haired guy was in rushed and hide himself on the cupboard near the door. "OPPA THE CANDLES!!" the girl shouted. "DONT WORRY AND JUST HIDE KIM HYOYEON!"
 
 
 
 
 
*paused*
 
 
 
 
A new character appeared; Lee Hyukjae - Kim Hyoyeon.
 
 
If you were asking, so theres only one house ((a big one)) on We Got Married Village. And there will be 3 couples of my OTP will appear in this story. So that means theres only 1 couple left and you'll see it in the next two chapter. Actually Hyohyuk's is the first couple but I just want to focus to Haesica. But for the next chapter, I'll get a Hyohyuk and Haesica moment for you.
 
 
 
*play*
 
 
 
 
Donghae carried Jessica towards the door and open it with his left hand. "Oh? There's only one house? How about the other couple?" Donghae asked to the PD.
 
 
"Please just get in first and you'll know the reason" the PD smiled and Donghae rolled his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"CONGRATULATIONS JUNG JESSICA AND LEE DONGHAE!" Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk shouted, making Donghae surprise for a while then sighed. "Yah you two help me with this girl" Donghae said.
 
 
 
 
"THIS GIRL?" Hyoyeon asked. "Hey she is your wife!!" she giggled and helped Donghae to take off Jessica's shoes. "Eunhyuk-ah!! Show them their room, I'm going to prepare the food" Hyoyeon shouted and Eunhyuk dragged Donghae along with Jessica to their room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why isn't she wake up?" Eunhyuk laughed. "She won't wake up right?"
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Monkey, but she isn't died." Donghae said sarcastically and Eunhyuk just laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
"So fish~~ This is your and your beloved wife room. Please enjoy" Eunhyuk bowed then smirked and leave them alone. "That monkey" Donghae sighed and put Jessica on the bed and then he rest his body beside Jessica and fall asleep.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why isn't they're coming down now? I'm sooooo hungry" Eunhyuk whined like a kid. "No food before they get down. Why don't we check to their room? Something bad might happen~~~" Hyoyeon laughed along with Eunhyuk then walked upstairs.
 
 
 
The moment when they open the door, "OH MY GOD LEE HYUKJAE PPALI TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!" "WAIT MY PHONE!! WHATS HAPPENED TO MY PHONE! OH IS LOW BATTERY HYOYEON GIMME YOUR PHONE" "HEY LET ME THINK THE PASSWORD!!" "ITS EUNHYUK HAHAHAHA!"
 
 
 
*cccllicckkk*
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica and Donghae fall asleep in the same bed?"
 
 
"Eunhyuk's twitter update; This couple really enjoying their moment together kkk. Donghae-ah I'm proud of you. Take care of her and do well!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Mwahaahahah so Hyukjae took a picture of them and post it to twitter?" The MC asked while laughed.
 
 
"They're not afraid of netizen and the fans comment?" Gain asked in surprise.
 
 
"Eunhyuk said that there's no problem if they would protect each other" Jokwon answered and smiled proudly.
 
 
"Awww so cute" the MC said.
 
 
 
 
 
Because of the sunshine, Jessica forcefuly woke up from her nap. She was looking inside the room then give a hard kick to the guy that fall asleep beside her.
 
 
 
"YAH JUNG JESSICA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Donghae stand up and rubbed his back.
 
 
 
"WHY DID YOU SLEEP BESIDE ME?" Jessica asked, still surprised.
 
 
 
"I WAS TIRED BECAUSE I SHOULD DRIVE AND CARRY YOU TO THIS HOUSE" Donghae shouted and Jessica face turned dark. "I'm going" she said then walked out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
She looked at her phone and found 8 unread messages from her members;
 
 
From Taeyeon: Jessicaaaaaa you did well!!
 
 
From Sunny: I didn't know you would do that! You're the best Jung!
 
 
From Tiffany: My sikkaaaaaaaa I'm so proud of you
 
 
From Hyoyeon: I'm sorry and I love you so much Jess
 
 
From Yuri: Yaaaaaa you has betrayer me!!!
 
 
From Yoona:  Unnie you did really well so I love you kkkk
 
 
From Seohyun: Unnie please take care ne?
 
 
 
 
 
"Whats the mean of this all?" she asked herself and walked downstair to grab the food. "Wait there's another couple in here? So thats mean....."
 
 
"KIM HYOYEON IS HERE TOO?" she shouted in horror. "Jung Jessica has died" she joked and laughed. She went to the dinning room and eat the food by herself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae came out from the bathroom with his clothes on. He walked out and search Jessica in the house and found her on the living room.
 
 
 
"Yah Jung Jessica" he called. "Hmm why? Theres food on the dinning room. We should thanks Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa for this, it was delicious." she said.
 
 
 
"You eat all the food?!!!" Donghae asked. "Ani oppa I left some for you. Go eat, you must be hungry" she said and smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
After finished eating, Donghae went back to the living room and sits beside Jessica. "Why did I get so many mentions today? I didn't tweet anything!"
 
 
"Oh really? Why don't you check?" Jessica suggested and Donghae open his twitter and look at his mentions.
 
 
 
 
"Oppa I'm so jealous!!" "Ohmygod I want to be her!!!" "Oppa why???" "Oppa this is wrong" "KYAAA OTP"
 
 
 
"Whats that mean?" Donghae asked. "Oh oppa I remembered that my members sent me a messages and it seems like something goes wrong."
 
 
 
 
 
While Donghae scrolled down his timeline.....
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT THE FCK THAT HE SHARE THIS PHOTO TO TWITTER?" Donghae and Jessica shouted.
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
Interview room: 
 
 
(Donghae)
 
 
Questions: How was your day?
 
 
 
 
"Happy but its horrible" Donghae said.
 
 
 
Questions: Why?
 
 
 
 
"I would like to kill Hyukjae now"
 
 
 
 
(Jessica)
 
 
 
Questions: Do you have a comment for the photo?
 
 
 
"Yeah I have" Jessica smirked. "I'm going to do the same to you Lee Hyukjae"
 
 
 
(Eunhyuk)
 
 
 
Questions: How was your feeling?
 
 
 
"I feel so happy today since that fish moved to the same house like me and Hyoyeon"
 
 
 
Questions: Did you know what's Donghae and Jessica comment for the picture that you post?
 
 
 
"No I don't know. What was it?"
 
 
 
PD: Jessica said she will do the same to you and Donghae said he want to kill you.
 
 
 
"Did they really said that? I'm died."
 
 
 
 
(Hyoyeon)
 
 
 
PD: Jessica will do the same to your couple
 
 
"Excuse me? Jung Jessica?" she surprised. "Ani she cant but she can do it to Eunhyuk oppa.
 
 
Questions: Why?
 
 
 
"Because both Donghae and Jessica eats all the food that I made for us!!!!! The time when I and oppa went back to the house the left no food at the table"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Hi I'm here back with an weird and short updates! So sorry I haven't update for a while because of school and exam but here yeah I give you this^^  Anyway for the new couple will appear sooner.
 
 
Last update: 11th October 2013