Episode 3

We Got Married [Haesica ver.]

"Wow oppa you such a gentleman," Jessica laughed while Donghae opened the passenger car to her. "Ah just get in before we'll late!" Donghae pouted as Jessica keep laughing at him and then Donghae drove the car to some place.

 

 

 

 

 

"So you'll have Girls Generation 2nd Tour in Japan right?" Donghae started the conversation with Jessica as she nodded her head while drinking her Caramel Macchiato. "Yeah and I'll be leaving this afternoon. Wanna drive me to the airport, Oppa?" she asked, looking at Donghae.

 

 

 

"If you want so," Donghae smiled. "I will. But first we need something to do before you go to the airport."  he continued. Jessica just stared at him with confused look, "Why don't you tell me where are we going now?" she pouted. "I'm really curious don't you know that?" and Donghae just giggled at her and pat her head.

 

 

 

 

"Just wait you little annoying wife," he stuck his tongue out and his words making Jessica blushed. "Eh wait! You're blushing? Oh my Jessica look at how red you are right now! Hahaha!" he laughed at Jessica who's now pouting at him and hit his chest.

 

 

 

 

"Such a nice couple," the MC said and everyone in the studio nodded their head.

 

"Yeah, Sica noona and Donghae hyung look so happy together, aren't they?" EXO's Baekhyun, the guest said.

 

 

"Yes they're," EXO's Kris said. "Sica noona type might be Donghae hyung"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, who's your ideal type?" Jessica suddenly asked Donghae. "Eh? Why did you ask?" Donghae surprised. "Just want to know. Why? Won't tell me?" Jessica said, acting like she's mad.

 

 

 

"Ani, but I'm afraid you'll get jealous if I answer that kind of question," Donghae smirked. "I know you're the type of girl who's really easy to get jealous, Sica-ah" 

 

 

 

"I'M NOT!!!" she shouted. "Well then, if you won't tell me it's okay." she said angrily. "Yah, are you mad?" Donghae asked but got no answer from Jessica. "Sikkhhhaaa~~~"

 

 

 

 

"Okay okay!! My ideal type is you! Happy now?" Donghae answered, making Jessica surprised. "LIES!!!!!" Jessica said while looking at him. "I said that with all my heart and you don't believe me now? Sica, I'm your husband from now on!" he said with his puppy eyes, making Jessica laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

"How about you? Who's your ideal type? Like me?" Donghae asked back. "Well...... It's more like uhm B.A.P's Jung Daehyun," she smiled. "B.A.P's Daehyun?????? Then my ideal type is Secret's Hyosung,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OPPA!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

 

 

The whole studio is laughed at Haesica's couple.

 

 

"Look at how mad Sica is when he said that his ideal type is Hyosung" the MC laughed.

 

"Yeah, if I'm there I know i'll be deaf after hearing noona scream like that" EXO's Baekhyun joked at her.

 

 

"Sica noona such have a high pitch with that scream" Kris laughed too.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
 
"We're here~~~" Donghae said as he opened the door for Jessica.  
 
 
 
 
"Eh? Fashion store?" Jessica asked. "Why did you bring me here?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Look at your airport style right now!" Donghae complained. "That's too simple, Sica. You still need to be gorgeous you know?" he said. "So you think I'm not that gorgeous on this style?!" she said angrily.
 
 
 
 
"Come on just get in and I'll pick you some clothes," he said as he dragged Jessica to the store.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Nah just pick one style that suit you" he smiled. "Let me help you here" he said while looking at some clothes on the clothes shelf. "Jessica try this one please!!!" he said as he holding some clothes. "Do you want me to try that all?" she pouted. "Yeah just pick one that you like"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa!" she called. "How do I look?" she said as she turn her body to the front and to the back twice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think no" Donghae shook his head. "I didn't like the leopard legging" he said. "But you picked this for me!!!" she pouted and Donghae just laughed. "Try this one" as he offer another clothes to her.

 

 

 

"Nah I'm done" she said. "What do you think?"

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you feel hot with red sweeter?" Donghae asked. "How about no? This is summer, baby" he smirked. "OPPAA!!!!" she shouted as she hit him. "Okay okay, try this one, I know you'll like it"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm done with changing my clothes" she said while get out of the change room. "Don't tell me to change it again because this one suit perfectly on my body.

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOSH JESSICA!!" Donghae said surprised. "Goddess! You're a goddess!" he said and theres a big smile on his face. "Okay okay I know it!! So do I look pretty?" she asked.

 

 

 

"More than pretty!!" he smiled. "Come on let's go! We should go to the airport now"

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

"Oh oppa?" she said. "You borrowed a van for us?" she asked and Donghae nodded his head. "Yeah and I told my manager hyung to drive us to Gimpo Airport" he smirked.

 

 

 

"Oppa should we take a selca and setit as our phone wallpaper?" she suggested. "Oh nice idea!! Let's take a picture with our hand phone!"

 

 

 

 

"Hana, deul, set"

 

 

 

 

     

(credit to; jungleelovely.tumblr.com)

 

 

"Look!! I've changed my wallpaper!!" Jessica said while showing her new wallpaper. "Me too! Look how cute we are!!"

 

 

 

 

"Seems like Sica noona and Donghae hyung is happy after taking a couple selca" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"I wonder what if they get married in real life and enjoy their moment together" the MC said while looking at the screen.

 

 

"Sica noona must be happy with a guy that she want the most," Kris said.

 

"Yeah! Sica noona had told me that she like to be around Donghae hyung, because he is a true gentleman who's always take care of her" Baekhyun nodded his head.

 

 

"So that means Jessica really like him?" The MC asked and the duo nodded their head.

 

 

 

 

"We're here Jessica" Donghae said and helped Jessica to get out of the car. "Be careful always okay? There's so much paparazzi and fans waiting for us" and Jessica nodded their head.

 

 

 

"HEY LOOK! THERE'S SUPER JUNIOR LEE DONGHAE AND SNSD JUNG JESSICA TOGETHER!!" a fan shouted, making the other fans looking at the direction where's Haesica is.

 

 

 

 

"It's just me or what but Donghae doesn't need that kind of wife, he should be with 2NE1 Sandara or T-ARA Hyomin," "Poor Jessica, why did she get a guy like him?" "That's why sometimes I hate We Got Married" "Donghae said that he want marry to ELF not that girl ewh" "Jung Jessica please just search another guy"

 

 

 

As they were walking in front of the fans, those harassing words was all throw to Jessica while she just looking down. Donghae look really upset about what his fans said and he got an idea. Looking at the sad Jessica, he put his arm around his neck, want to protect her from these people.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica you came!!" Tiffany shouted when Haesica reached the boarding lounge. "Eh what's happened to you girl? You seems like you just saw a ghost!" Tiffany said.

 

 

"We met our fans and they was throwing Jessica an harassing words," Donghae answered and his arms is still around her. "Don't worry princess, I'm here to protect you. Aren't I'm your Superman?" he joked, making Jessica smiled.

 

 

 

"Thank you, Hae" she said. "I should go now. Take care!!" she smiled and bid a goodbye to Donghae and leaving with Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica wait!!" he shouted and Jessica whispered something to Tiffany, and Tiffany smiled then walk away from her. "I--"

 

 

 

and here we go, he kissed her forehead, "I love you and please take care always. Do you hear me princess?" and the blushing Jessica nodded her head and smiled.

 

 

"Bye Donghae" she wave her hands. "Take care of yourself well okay? I'll be back sooner!"

 

 

 

"And I'll always waiting you here, princess"

 

 


 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Interview room:

 

 

 

 

Question: How do you feel right now Donghae-ssi?

 

 

"A little bit sad that I will not see Jessica for 3-4 days" he sighed. "But I'm so happy today that I can drove her to the airport and can said goodbye officialy to her"

 

 

 

Question: What did you feel when you kissed her forehead?

 

 

"Why did you asked?" he giggled. "Of course it feels sooooooo perfect, I know I do it to face but who cares?"

 

 

 

Question: What did you feel when you saw your fans saying harassing words to your wife?

 

 

"Upset" he said sadly. "I really don't know why did they hate Jessica that much"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Interview room:

 

 

 

Question: Feel happy right now Jessica-ssi?

 

 

"Not really since I can't met him" she answered.

 

 

 

Question: What did it feel when he kissed you?

 

 

"It feels like I'm fall from the sky" she laughed. "Ah I'm so happy right now~~~~~"

 

 

 

Question: What did you feel after hearing what the fans said?

 

 

"Well, I have no comment for that one." she smiled.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

HIIIIII here I am back;___; sorry for making a really really late update TT__TT I've been so busy nowadays and here a short update;_; Sorry for the wrong grammars hhehe~~~

 

Last update: 26th August 2013