Episode 1

We Got Married [Haesica ver.]

Ttookk ttookk ttookk

 

 

Kyuhyun stands up then walk towards the door. "Nuguseyo?" he asked and look around, he didn't find someone on there. But something caught his eyes, an mystery box.

 

 

 

"Who give it Kyuhyun-ah?" Eunhyuk asked after seeing Kyuhyun bring a box on his hand. They was practicing, but when they see Kyuhyun they stop.

 

 

"I don't know" he replied. "I saw it in front of the door."

 

 

"Wait" Donghae suddenly spoke up. "Could it be from MBC We Got Married?" he asked.

 

"Ey you right..." Ryeowook agreed. "Don't you remember when Leeteuk hyung got this box too?"

 

 

They keep silent. There are so many question about that box. Could it be from MBC We Got Married? This is from our fans? Is not a joke right? Food maybe?

 

 

 

"Why don't we open it now" Kangin said and take the box. "I'll open it"

 

 

 

"I'M RIGHT!!!" Donghae shouted in joy. "You kid shut up and sit down now" Sungmin said, glared at the pouting Donghae.

 

"Eh? There's magazine and 2 messages!" Siwon said and take the message that they got from MBC We Got Married.

 

 

"Let me read that!" Shindong said. "To our Super Junior members, congratulations! One of you will be a new husband on our variety show as a new couple! Please rip the sticker if you want to know who will join this show!" 

 

 

 

"Don't rip it!" Eunhyuk stopped Shindong when he want to rip the sticker. "We should read about the girl first!"

 

 

"MY JOB!" Ryeowook shouted and take the message.

 

 

 

"Annyeong my new husband. You must be curious about me right? Kekeke~ I'll give you some clue. I'm a fashionable like you can see, they give you some magazine rite? Eumm... I like to use my own style when I go to airport or having a party. I look a simple girl but in elegent clothes. Well, I'm friendly too! And I can't cook too! I only cook ramen, sandwich, water and rice maybe? Everyone think I'm cold while I'm not! Like I told you before... I'm friendly to everyone, my fans, my family, and all in this world, not to mention my enemies? Kidding! Well... I give you a lot of clue now! Hope you'll know me soon! Bye!"

 

 

 

 

"I think I already know the girl" Sungmin smirked. "Isn't it Jessica?"

 

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, "no it can't be since we're in the same company with Girls Generation"

 

 

 

"But Kyuhyun" Donghae said. "It can be her. Look, Jessica can't cook, do you remember SNSD Hello Baby? When Yoona and Jessica cooking together? Jessica only make sandwich. And Jessica is a Ice Princess in SNSD right?"

 

 

"Whoaaaa Donghae-ah you know a lot about her!!" Eunhyuk and the others laughed.

 

"It's not like that!!" Donghae denied, pouted like a kid.

 

 

"Then.... should we rip this?" Shindong, who's can't wait to see the husband, trying to get attention from the others since they're busy teasing Donghae.

 

 

Hufft, thank you Hyung! Donghae said in his mind.

 

 

 

"Let's rip it now!" Shindong shouted.

 

 

"Hana" "Deul" "Set"

 

 

 

"WWHOOAAA!!!!" they shouted in the same time. "CONGRATULATIONS DONGHAE-AH!!!!" they hugged Donghae who's now having a shocked expression on his face.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

The MC and the guests are shocked when they now Donghae is the new husband.

 

 

"So the new husband is Super Junior's Lee Donghae!

 

"The wife must be lucky to have Donghae hyung as her husband" the guest, SHINee's Lee Taemin joked.

 

 

"Haha you're right Taemin-ah! Donghae such a romantic guy ever I see"

 

"Hyung is a nice guy of course!" Taemin smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Interview room:

 

 

 

Questions: So what do you feel after knowing that you're the husband?

 

 

"Well..." Donghae giggled. "To be honest I feel uneasy and happy in the same time. I didn't know I'll be the husband but I'm happy that sooner I'll get married!!!

 

 

Questions: Don't you feel curious about your wife?

 

 

"I'm curious" Donghae said. "I wonder who is it. But it can't be Jessica right? Since we are in the same company! But I wish she's Jessica" he smiled.

 

 

Questions: You look so happy right now. Is that because you think Jessica is your wife?

 

 

"You caught me" Donghae answered, making the staff laughed.

 

 

Questions: Don't you want to give your message or what you feel right now to your wife?

 

 

"Ah ne" Donghae smiled. "Annyeong! I feel happy that I'll have a wife so let's meet sooner! I'll treat you well, I promise. And.... Not to be rude, I'll be the one who will cook you the foods later! Hehe hope we can be toghether!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

 

Ding dong ding dong

 

 

"Nuguseyo?" Sooyoung shouted while eating her strawberry pancakes. "Sooyoung-ah I told you not to talk when you're eating!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

 

"I'll open it!" Seohyun said walking towards the door. "OH!"

 

 

"What is that Seohyun?" Yuri asked, while sipping her tea.

 

 

 

Seohyun ran to the dining room, where is the other members busy eating their breakfast, "Aren't this is a box that I got when I joined MBC We Got Married with Yonghwa oppa?"

 

 

"Let me see" Taeyeon said and take the box. "You're right. This is a same box like I got when I joined MBC We Got Married too!"

 

"I'm so sure it's not for Seohyun or Taeyeon" Tiffany laughed. "It's between me, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona."

 

 

"Wah! I wanna be the wife!!!!" Sunny shouted. 

 

"Lol everyone is curious about the wife?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

"Yuri read this" Yoona pointed at the MBC's message.

 

 

"To our So Nyuh Shi Dae members, congratulations! One of you will be a new wife on our variety show as a new couple! Please rip the sticker if you want to know who will join this show!"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

 

"Eyyyy the message that they got is the same message that Super Junior's members got too!"

 

"But there's some different, wife and husband!" F(x)'s Krystal, another guests joked.

 

 

"Krystal-ssi you're smart enough!" the MC said, making the whole studio laughed.

 

"I know I am!" she replied and laughed too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"What is this?" Jessica asked, looking at the paper on the box. "Hyoyeon-ah read this for us"

 

 

 

"My wife annyeong! Are you curious about me? Do you want to know who I am? No, I shouldn't tell you about myself! I'll just give you some hint. People said I'm a romantic guy, I can make girls fall in love with me with my cheesy words, my behavior, and of course, my charming side! I learn how to cook on my drama so let's eat with me! Hhmm... I didn't know if I'm short or not but my fans telling me I'm short while I think I'm not. I talk too much didn't I? Don't get me wrong! I'm not a bad boy!! I can't wait to meet you sooner! Byeee!!"

 

 

"HAHAHAHA!" Yoona laughed. "I can make girls fall in love with me with my cheesy words" she copied the line that the other members laughed at.

 

 

"He is funny!" Sunny said. "I'm not a bad boy! HAHAHA!"

 

 

 

"Who do you guys think he is?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Kwangsoo oppa?" Tiffany said. "Junsu 2pm!" Sunny clapped. "Myungsoo?" Sooyoung asked. "Kevin?!" Yoona said. "Himchan!" Yuri laughed. "Ilwoo oppa?" Hyoyeon asked. "Donghae oppa" Jessica said, making the members shocked.

 

 

"Why did you think he is Donghae?" Taeyeon asked and the rest nodded.

 

"Well....in his new drama he's a chef or what right? And I've read the article that when he's filming, he learn how to cook too, I mean, like cakes and else!" Jessica explained.

 

 

"Eonnie-ya, I think you said that because you like Donghae oppa!" Yoona laughed.

 

 

"YAK!!" Jessica shouted.

 

 

"Eonnie, why don't we see the wife now?" Seohyun suggested.

 

"Let's see it now!!"

 

 

 

"Hana!" "Deul!" "Set!"

 

 

 

"JUNG JESSICA CHUKAE!!!!!!!" they're shouted, hugged the happy Jessica.

 

 

"WHHOAA I didn't believe it's me!!" she shouted.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

 

"HOW COULD BOTH OF THEM......???!!" The MC asked, shocked expression is everywhere you can see in the studio.

 

"DONGHAE HYUNG GUESS THE WIFE IS JESSICA" Taemin shouted.

 

"AND SICA EONNIE GUESS THE HUSBAND IS DONGHAE!" Krystal cotinued.

 

 

"BOTH OF THEM ARE MEAN TO EACH OTHER!!" The MC shouted and laughed hardly with others.

 

 

"WHOAA!" Krystal said. "I still cannot believe it!"

 

"Everyone does Krystal-ssi"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Interview room:

 

 

Questions: What do you feel after knowing you're the wife, Jessica-ssi?

 

 

"I can't tell how happy I am" she answered. "I was like, 'Oh my gosh! Is this real! I'm not dreaming right? Someone help me!' then I know this is the fact that everyone should now, I'M JOINING MBC's WE GOT MARRIED!!" she said making the staff laughed at her.

 

 

Questions: Why do you think the husband is Donghae?

 

 

"I don't know..." she answered. "After reading the message, he suddenly popped into my mind!"

 

 

Questions: What if he is your husband?

 

 

"You don't say that he's my real husband right?" she laughed. "Well.... I'll apologize to him quickly and tell him that I can't cook and be his good wife..."

 

 

Questions: Do you have a message to your husband?

 

 

"I hope you're older than me! And I just want to meet you sooner because I'm so curious about you! We'll do it well! Fighting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone here's the chapter one;;;;;;; I tried my best and sorry if this one is so short! I'll update the next chapter if I have a free time kekke~ The next chapter is about their meeting! Just wait!! Subs and comments are loved<3<3<3