Episode 2

We Got Married [Haesica ver.]

Hot news: Lee Donghae and Jung Jessica is confrimed as the new couple on MBC's We Got Married!

 

Donghae and Jessica on WGM! Have you watch the first episode?

 

The new episode will air on every Sunday! We will wait for Haesica!

 

 

 

/

 

 

Today is the first meeting of Donghae and Jessica. Both of them are feeling nervous. How can they not to? They still curious about the wife/husband. Oh hold on, you must be asking why they feel nervous while the first episode is already aired? Super Junior is busy with their tour, Super Show 5 World Tour. While Girls' Generation are busy with their comeback and of course, GG Asia World Tour. Both of them can't watch the first episode, there's no wi-fi too on their place, so they cannot spazzing or even watching about the first episode. But for your information, Super Junior's Choi Siwon and Girls' Generation's Im Yoona, use their packet data to see the first episode, when Donghae and Jessica is not around them.

 

 

Super Junior's side

 

 

"I told you!" Sungmin shouted. "I told you it's her!!!"

 

The members now is surprised to see the wife. All of them are looking at each other, except Lee Sungmin, who's now busy proud-ing himself.

 

 

"I know Jessica well so....."

 

 

"Sungmin-ah" Kangin called the bla-bla-bla Sungmin. "Ne hyung?!"

 

 

 

"Please shut up and low your voice please" he said. "Donghae might hear us here!"

 

 

 

-DOOR OPENED-

 

 

Jaw dropped. Donghae saw them all. Watching. Spazzing. But stupidly, he doesn't know they're watching him, on MBC's We Got Married.

 

 

"What are you guys watching?" he asked, walking towards them. "SUNGMIN IS YOUR TURN!" their manager shouted, and the kid Sungmin run so fast.

 

"?" the curious Donghae asked. "ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING ?!" he asked in surprised.

 

 

 

"YAAKK!!" Eunhyuk shouted. "For your information, we're not watching like you think! We're watching MB......."

 

"What do you mean by MB, Hyuk?" Siwon glared. "Running Man is on SBS not MBC eeeyy!!" Shindong hit his head.

 

 

The whined Hyuk stopped when he got what they mean, "Oh! I forgot! Hahaha!"

 

 

"What episode?" Donghae asked, sit beside Eunhyuk.

 

 

"141" "139" "140" "141" "142" "139"

 

 

"The episode where there is Jessica!" Kyuhyun answered. "They're old Hae so they don't know which episode that Jessica there"

 

 

"Running Man episode 141?" Donghae asked. "There's her, with Eun Ji Won??"

 

 

"AAH YES THAT EPISODE!" the rest laughed awkwardly.

 

 

"You guys are so weird"

 

 

 

"Super Junior be ready now!" their manager shouted. "10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR CONCERT START!"

 

 

/

 

 

"Yoona ppali!!" Sunny sniffed. "We don't have much time!" Taeyeon looked at the clock. "Jessica might finish her make-up in the few minutes girls!!" Tiffany whispered.

 

 

"Hey don't blame me!" Yoona said sarcastically. "Blame the connection here! Look the youtube isn't loading yet ARGH!"

 

 

All of them now are busy complaining to the connection. They waited for some minutes and watch the first episode. Jaw dropped again and again.

 

 

"It's Super Junior members!!!!" Sooyoung shouted. "LEE DONGHAE?!" Hyoyeon screamed.

 

 

"YAAHH SHUT UP YAAHH!!" Taeyeon scolded the two annoying girls.

 

 

 

"Hi girls" Jessica said, entered the waiting room. "Anyway Hyoyeon it's your turn now, you should go before our manager....."

 

 

"HYOYEON!!" their manager shouted.

 

 

 

"....shouted" she continued. "I'll change now! Bye!"

 

 

 

"Now tell me what are you guys watching" Jessica said, lying on Tiffany's lap.

 

 

Silent. There's no answer. Everyone is busy with their fingers, phone, and hands.

 

 

 

"Why don't you girls answer my question?" she sat up. "Don't tell me you're watching...."

 

 

"Eonnie it's not like what you think!!" the innocent maknae, Seohyun, finally spoke up.

 

 

 

"We just watching MB...." "Seohyun do you forget that Barefoot Friends is on SBS?"

 

 

"Barefoot Friends?" she asked. "So you girls are watching Barefoot Friends?"

 

 

 

"We want to see UEE" "Seyoon" "Siyoon" "Eunhyuk oppa" "Hodong-ssi!" "Bumsoo" "Jongshin!" "Hyunjoong!"

 

 

"Oh..." she replied. "Let's go, it's 10 minutes before our concert start" she said, looking at the clock.

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Nah, finally, after a week passed, today is the day when and where Donghae and Jessica finally meet up. Like I told you, both of them are nervous.

 

 

 

The door opened, at _____'s cafe. Jessica is the first one who's coming. She walk up to the stairs, then sit on the 'for two' table. She looked at the mirror that she bring out, she should be pretty today, in front of her new husband. She put her strawberry lip-gloss on her pouty lips, then do the 'mwah', that can make every guy collaps.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

 

"Look at eonnie!!!" F(x)'s Sulli pouted. "She shouldn't do that 'mwah' lips when she's putting lip-gloss!!"

 

"It's make her look y" the MC said. "Mwah!!"

 

 

"Noona you shouldn't do that" SHINee's Minho laughed.

 

"Ahjumma please don't do that!!"

________________________________________________________________

 

"Shouldn't guy arrived first before the girl?" Jessica asked, still looking at her mirror. "Why am I the one who should waiting here?"

 

 

 

One hour ago....

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah you should do well okay?" Donghae said, sit in front of her. "Should we give him a try? Sungmin-ah! Try to be Jessica here!"

 

 

"Kyuhyun we'll start now" Eunhyuk said. "Hana, deul, set!"

 

 

 

"Oppa you're my husband?" Sungmin, the fake Jessica is already into the acting.

 

"Ah ne..ne" Kyuhyun answered nervously. "You can look at this message....."

 

 

"CUT!" Eunhyuk shouted. "Kyuhyun-ah I told you not to feel nervous! It's only Sungmin, not the wife!!"

 

"But if I do it in front of Sungmin I got nervous okay!" he said in annoyed tone. "I mean, I look abnormal right now"

 

 

"Ayy you brat!" Donghae punch his chest. "Do well in front of my wife!"

 

 

"We'll be going now!" Eunhyuk said. "Jessica might comes everytimes she wants to" he wishpered.

 

"Do well!" "FIGHTING!"

 

 

 

/

 

 

"Wait?!" Donghae looked at the screen. "It's this dream? Jessica is my wife? YOOHOO!!!"

 

"Donghae-ya just focus on the screen will you?" Eunhyuk said. "Kyuhyun you can go now! Fighthing!"

 

 

"Don't make any romantic moments ne?!" Donghae shouted. "I WILL NOT!!"

 

 

 

 

Jessica is still busy fix her hair and make up, and she stopped when she heard someone is going upstairs. She feel so nervous to see her husband since she didn't watch their first episode when it aired. Blame her schedule.

 

 

"Oh?!" she said in surprised. Jaw dropped. "YAK WHY IS IT YOU?!"

 

 

"What's wrong if it's me?" Kyuhyun said, gently sit down in front of her, smirked.

 

 

Jessica, in the other hand, looking at her iPad and then look at Kyuhyun, who's still smirked while holding the message. She then feel like collapsed in front of this y or evil guy.

 

 

"But look at this" Jessica said, handed her iPad that's now on Kyuhyun hands. 

 

 

 

"I only use him so people wouldn't know that the real husband is me" he answered calmly after looking at the articles.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah you're sweating" she smirked. "Want a tissue?"

 

 

"Sikha-yaa believe me!" he whined, using aegyo like a kid. "I'm not lying! You can see on this message that I got!"

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun you're too far away!" Donghae said, trying to make himself calm. "Look who's jealous!" Sungmin and laughed with Eunhyuk.

 

"Can we go in now?" Donghae pouted. "Just wait for the right times, Hae"

 

 

 

"Oh this is real..." Jessica surprised. "Kyuhyun-ah you're not acting right??"

 

Kyuhyun laughed hardly, "why would I acting right now, my Princess"

 

 

and then the blush girl, Jessica covering her face with her hands and laughed. "Such a silly words, Oppa"

 

 

 

"JESSICAAAA DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!" Donghae angrily shouted to the screen. "Aish that girl, so easy to trap her!!"

 

"Remember Donghae" Eunhyuk hit his chest. "This is your idea!"

 

"I know it but I didn't tell Kyuhyun to call her Princess!"

 

 

 

"So Oppa" Jessica broke the silent moment between them. "You're my husband?"

 

"Still can't believe it, Pretty Sica?" Kyuhyun smirked, making Jessica blushing hard again.

 

 

"But you're not short at all" Jessica said, looking at the clue-of-husband message. "It's more look like Donghae oppa is my husband"

 

 

"Are you disappointed that your husband is me? Not Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked, making Jessica surprise.

 

 

"Aniya it's not like that!" she's said, trying to search any excuse to make him know what she feel. "I just still can believe it all!"

 

 

"My mom like you Jessica" Kyuhyun said in sudden. "She might be proud to see me and you as a new couple"

 

 

 

"WHAT?!" Donghae shouted. "ME AND YOU AS A NEW COUPLE?!"

 

"Kyuhyun's eomma, please forgive your son!" Eunhyuk laughed hardly with Sungmin.

 

 

 

"So you're my husband?" again and again Jessica keep asking the same question. "AHAHAHA"

 

"Yes Jessica yes!" Kyuhyun answered while texting someone.

 

 

"Who are you texting?" Jessica asked. "If it's Donghae....I'll run away when he comes!"

 

 

 

"Hey Kyuhyun text me" Donghae said after checking his phone. "We should go now!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh nuguya?" Jessica asked when she saw someone covering his face with book.

 

 

"YYAAAKKK!!!!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________

In the studio:

 

 

"AIGOO ITS DONGHAE HYUNG!" Minho shouted.

 

"Ah look at Sica eonnie expression now!" Sulli said.

 

 

"Oh she's crying!!"

________________________________________________________________

 

"HHHUAAA!!" she cried while covering her face. The confused Donghae try to comfort her with his hands patting her shoulder.

 

 

"DO YOU GUYS THINK IM A TOY?!" she shouted, still look angry.

 

 

"SICA-YA DONGHAE-YA CHUKKAEYO!!!" Sungmin and Eunhyuk came in the wrong time.

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE TOO?!" she shouted at the duo. "YAK NEO CHO KYUHYUN YOU CAN STOP LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!"

 

 

In the few seconds...the three are laughing hardly on the floor, except the Mad Jessica and the Sorry Donghae.

 

 

"Yak Sica-ya you're ruining your make up!" Donghae said, sitting in front of her.

 

 

She grabs her mirror and look at her face, "this is /sobs/ because of /sobs/ you guys!"

 

 

"I look ugly right now" she said while fixing her hair. "Here some tissue" Donghae said, handed her a tissue.

 

 

 

"So you guys only acting?!" she asked after a while. "I really thought my husband is Kyuhyun don't you know"

 

"So you're telling us that you're believing Kyuhyun?!" Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

"Yeah I do" Jessica said. "Luckily Heechul oppa is not her"

 

 

"If not...." Sungmin spoke up. "It'll be so worst"

 

 

"Anyway Jessica and Donghae" Kyuhyun said. "Congratulations on your marriage!"

 

 

"We'll leave now!" Sungmin said. "You can have your own times!"

 

"Fighting!"

 

 

"Oppa please promise us that you'll come to our house!!" Jessica shouted. "NE!!"

 

 

 

"Yyakk Jessica!!!" Donghae called her. "I should take you somewhere"

 

"Where?" Jessica asked. "Amusement park?"

 

 

"Aniya" Donghae said. "Let's order some coffee then go there!"

 

 

"I want some Americano" Donghae said. "Just try caramel mocchiato!!" Jessica denied. "Americano!" "Caramel mocchiato!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Interview room (Donghae):

 

 

Questions: What do you feel right now?

 

"Happy" Donghae smiled. "You know how happy I am. I finally married with the girl I like!"

 

 

Questions: Do you think Jessica like you too?

 

"Hey I've watched the first episode" he giggled. "I'm pretty sure she like me too, like I do!"

 

 

Questions: How's your first meeting?

 

"I feel sorry to her" Donghae pouted. "I made her cry, I didn't except to do that... I mean I'm so sorry!! I didn't know it will be like that!"

 

 

Questions: Where did you take her go?

 

"Secret~" Donghae smirked.

________________________________________________________________

Interview room (Jessica):

 

 

Questions: What do you feel after your first meeting?

 

"Sad angry happy?" she giggled. "It's mixed you know. At first I do believe Kyuhyun then Donghae appeared"

 

 

Questions: How do you think your husband is?

 

"He's a good guy. I believe on him. I said this because I feel so happy that I have such a good husband, not to use him because he's famous...."

 

 

Questions: Where did he take you go?

 

"Do you really want to know?" she teased the staff then laughed.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hello everyone here I am! Hihi sorry for the late update! I went out of town so you know I forgot to bring my laptop with me; and there is! Episode 2 is finally aired! LOL! 

 

Anyway, did you guys watch BTS MV? No More Dream? Aaaa jimin and jungkook is so cute<3 lol:3

 

 

Everyone, subs and comments are loved<3