y Man Cafe -> Chapter # 6

y Man Cafe [HIATUS]

* /whispers/ Kyungsoo + Xiumin + Luhan + etc. are still disquised as girls. o n o *

Soozan = Kyungsoo

LuLu = Luhan

.../forgot what Xiumin's girl name was tbh/ OTL

 


Luhan's Pov.

 

"Chanyeol! May I please meet the bubbletea maker? I believe his name is yhun." I said.

 

"Actually, his name is Sehun. There's no way in hell, that I would consider him y. " Chanyeol replied as he led me to the kitchen.

 

I spotted Sehun fondling with ingredients at a counter. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

 

"Hey babe, I'm LuLu... But you can call me anywhere, anytime, anyday... or whenever you wanna make love~" I told him.

 

"Oh... I'm Sehun... And you can call me once I give you my phone number." Sehun replied.

 

I watched as he looked for paper, but since he couldn't find any, he wrote his phone number on a coconut instead and handed it to me. I took it from him.

 

"Thanks yhun!" I said as I winked at him.

 

He coughed before correcting me, "It's 'Sehun'."

 

I growled as I spanked his , "NO! YOU'RE YHUN AND YOU KNOW IT."

 

He winced in pain as he rubbed his , "Okay... And LuLu..... About what you said earlier...  Why in the world would you think that I want to make love with you?"

 

"So we can make our SeLuLu or HunLuLu babies." I replied as I batted my eyelashes.

 

"I don't want any babies..." He mumbled... "Err... Not with you at least..."

 

" WHAT?!?!?! YOU DON'T WANT ANY BABIES? BAD BOY." I yelled as I hit the back of his head.

 

Forgetting that I was still holding the coconut, I realized that I actually hit him with the coconut instead of my hand. I watched as Sehun fainted on the floor, and I stared at him in horror.

 

"Oh my, oh my.... What do I do?" I asked mysel as I kneeled down next to him.

 

I tapped my chin, "Oh, I know! I'll wake him up by kissing him on the lips.... Like in Sleeping Beauty!"

 

I leaned down and pecked his lips, but he still didn't wake up. I shrugged... At least I tried... I then nudged Sehun again... He was out cold... I smirked, I might as well take advantage of him.

 

I grabbed his arms before dragging him into a storage room... And then I had my way with him. ( If you know what I mean. c; )

 

Kai's Pov.

 

I dragged my mop to table #23. I can't believe I'm the janitor even though I'm like the iest worker in this cafe. I heaved a sigh as I mopped the wet puddle on the floor.

 

"PSST. Hey you! I'm Soozan." I heard someone say.

 

I turned around and saw a girl who looked just like Kyungsoo.

 

"Kai." I replied and continued mopping.

 

She observed my mop before speaking again, "Use this instead. It's better than that mop." Soozan said as she handed me a stick with tissue glued to the bottom.

 

I took it from her.

 

"Are you calling me old?" I asked offended.

 

She blinked, "What?"

 

"Why are you giving me a cane? I'm not old, I can walk perfectly fine!" I yelled before throwing the cane to an old man.

 

The old man ended up getting hit by it, and he fell to the floor. The cane rested on top of him.

 

"Aah! A snake! A snake!" The old man yelled as he wrestled with the stick.

 

".... That was a Mopsoo." Soozan mumbled.

 

"What the heck is a 'Mopsoo'?" I asked.

 

"It's a mop made by me, Soozan." She replied.

 

"It doesn't look like a mop." I told her.

 

"Yes, it does." She said as she grabbed my mop and her Mopsoo. She held them together.

 

"They look EXACTLY the same." She stated.

 

"Ummm... Yeah.... Sure they do." I said as I took my mop from her.

 

... She needs to get her eyes checked...

 

"By the way, tell your friend to hold her bladder next time. I hate cleaning up pee.: I told her.

 

"Oh, you hate cleaning it up? I'll do it for you!" She said as she took off her wig and used it to soak up the water.

 

I stared at her in shock. When she saw my reaction she quickly put the wig back on her head and pretended ike nothing happened.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked innocently.


Hi. o n o Sorry for making you wait such a long time for this update. OTL I've been... lazy... and I had writer's block. D:

I hope you guys still have interest in this story... And I lub you all. ; u ;  /smothers all of you readers with kisses/