y Man Cafe -> Chapter # 1

y Man Cafe [HIATUS]

*I just wanted to inform you that this chapter isn't going to be that funny because I'm mostly trying to make the couples meet each other. If some of the couples aren't mentioned in this chapter, they will be mentioned in the next one. By the way, here are the couples : Taoris, Sulay, Baekyeol, Hunhan, Xiuchen, and Kaisoo. If you have a problem with any of these couples, I suggest you go and find another fanfic to read.


No One's Pov.

 

Tao, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Suho were sitting down on a park bench. They were sweating from being under the hot and scorching sun.

 

"Guys, maybe we should go and get something to drink." Xiumin suggested.

 

"Yeah, maybe we should." Everyone said in unison.

 

"I know a new cafe we could visit. It's close by and we can just walk there." Luhan said.

 

"Okay, let's go then." Suho replied.

 

They all began to follow Luhan. When they got to the cafe, they all stood infront of the shop staring up at the sign.

 

"y Man Cafe." Kyungsoo read out loud.

 

"Luhan, are you sure this is the right place?" Tao asked.

 

"Yes, I'm positive." Luhan said as he opened te door and pushed everyone inside. Everyone looked around unsure of how to reat to everything. Luhan just skipped over to the counter.

 

"Hi, may I-"

 

"Hello, do you sell bubbletea?" Luhan asked cutting the cashier off.

 

"Umm, yes, we do." The cashier replied awkwardly.

 

"Oh, well that's great then. I'll take six taro bubbleteas, thank you~!" Luhan yelled before skipping back to his group of friends. The cashier, Chanyeol, only blinked as he typed in Luhan's order.

 

Baekhyun's Pov.

 

I suddenly felt jealous when I saw Luhan talking to an extremely hot guy. I wanted to suddenly walk up to the cashier and make him fall in love with me....or maybe even seduce him...

 

"Luhan, what was the cashier's name?" I asked curiously.

 

"I don't know, I didn't check. Why?" Luhan said.

 

"Oh, nothing.....Go look at his name tag the next time you're near him." I ordered. Luhan only nodded in reply.

 

Chanyeol's Pov.

 

"Six taro bubbleteas~!" I called. I watched as the customer from earlier walked by.

 

"Thank you." He said as he stared at my chest.

 

Feeling violated, I quickly crossed my arms over my chest.

 

"How dare you look at my chest, you ert!" I shrieked.

 

The customer looked at me dumbfounded.

 

"I was looking at your name tag though..." He explained.

 

"Oh...I'm Chanyeol." I said as I uncrossed my arms.

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan, and her's your money." Luhan said as he threw a twenty dollar bill at my face and ran off to his friends.

 

I blinked as I picked up the twenty dollar bill up.

 

"What a weird boy..." I mumbled quietly to myself.

 

Kyungsoo's Pov.

 

I sat down at a table in between Tao and Suho. I quietly slurped on my bubbletea. I then began to observe the small cafe until my eyes landed on something...actually someone. I poked Tao.

 

"Tao, don't you think he looks charming?" I asked as I pointed toward a figure who was mopping the floor.

 

Tao looked at the man.

 

"Not really." He replied.

 

"I looked at him shocked.

 

"Tao, I think you should get your eyes checked because I swear, that boy right over there, is a total hottie." I stated.

 

Tao just rolled his eyes at me. I quickly ran over to the boy with the mop. But since he had just mopped the floor and it was slippery, I ended up running into him. He caught me in his arms and my face was really close to his. My eyes scanned his face befor I said,

 

"...You're so beautiful."

 

"Umm...Thanks?" he said.

 

"Anytime....By the way, I'm Kyungsoo." I said as I winked.

 

"Oh, I'm Kai." He responded.

 

"I like your mop....It's very good looking...Oh, and did I ever tell you that I think men with mops look y?" I asked.

 

"No, you haven't because we just met." He replied as he let go of me. He picked his mop up and continued to mop the floor.

 

"Ummm....Kai, would you perhaps like to go on a date with me? We could eat food and mop the floors together." I said.

 

"...Maybe next time." He replied.

 

"Oh...Okay then..." I said as I walked back to Tao with my head hanging down.

 

"How was it?" Tao asked.

 

"I got rejected." I said sadly.

 

"That's okay, you were too good for him anyway." Tao said as he patted my back.

 

"Yeah...I was." I nodded as I stole a glance at Kai.

 

"Kai, one day I will make you fall in love with me." I said quietly.

 


I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it was boring, but it will get more entertaining in the later chapters. C: