y Man Cafe -> Chapter # 3

y Man Cafe [HIATUS]

Xiumin's Pov.

 

Oh my gosh. Where is a bathroom when I really need one?I ran around the cafe while crossing my legs. Asdfghjkl. Toilet, toilet, toilet!!!

 

When I finally found a restroom, I quickly ran inside. All of the stalls were locked, so I just kicked down a door. I turned around after locking the stall, but it seemed like the toilet was occupied. There was a man sitting on the toilet with his head leaning against the wall. There was a newspaper covering his face, and he looked lifeless.

 

...Poor man, he must have died while doing his business...maybe he died from constipation or diarrhea...Wait, is it even possible to die from that?

 

I pushed the man off of the toilet seat. I'll dispose of his body later. After peeing, I flushed the toilet. I turned around when I heard groaning noises The lifeless man began to squirm around.

 

Oh my gosh, a zombie! The man was about to stand up until I threw a roll of toilet paper at his head. He fell back onto the floor and stayed quiet. I was about to drag him to a janitor closet until someone entered the restroom. I held my breath as I heard the sounds of clickety-clack  make its way to the stall right next to me. I peered down through the crack and noticed that the person was wearing high heels. I blinked. I thought only women wore high heels...

 

I scanned the color of the restroom. It was pink...It was only then that I realized I had ran into the girls' restroom. OMG, I'M TRAPPED. How do I get out without looking like a ert? I sighed as I tapped my chin. What to do, what to do?

 

Luhan's Pov.

 

"Chanyeol! I command you to let me meet the one I love!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the counter.

 

He looked at me confused.

 

"Sorry Lu, but I have no idea who you're talking about." He said.

 

I sighed, "I'm talking about the y beast who made the bubbletea."

 

"Oh, Sehun? I'd introduce him to you, but he's kind of busy at the moment." Chanyeol told me.

 

"That's okay! I'll just go and see him myself!" I said as I jumped over the counter. Before I could get to the kitchen, Chanyeol blocked my path.

 

"No one can bother him unless it's something important." He informed.

 

"But I am important. I'm the one who Sehun's going to date, marry, and make babies with. He's also going to spend eternity with me." I said as I pushed Chanyeol to the side.

 

I stopped in the middle of the kitchen when I saw a rainbow haired man pouring tapioca balls into a cup. There he was...the man who I would marry in the future....and he was standing right infront of me! I hesitantly hugged him before whispering into his ear.

 

"You're the rainbow to my dash." I said.

 

I felt him stiffen in my arms before he turned around to look at me.

 

"Who are you?" He asked in confusion.

 

"I'm Luhan, your future wife." I told him.

 

"I've never seen you in my whole entire life." Sehun said as he shook me off of him.

 

"You just don't remember me because I've been gone for so long...But now I'm back, so love me down. I ordered as I followed him around the kitchen.

 

"No, I don't remember you because we've NEVER met until now. And no thank you, I'm straight. I'm only attracted to girls." He replied.

 

"Girls, huh? That will change sooner or later." I said as I smirked before walking off.

 

 


 

There is my third chapter. :D I'll update again tomorrow. c;

And please feel free to comment and subscribe. :3