y Man Cafe -> Chapter # 5

y Man Cafe [HIATUS]

No One's Pov.

 

The group of friends went back to the cafe again when they were confident with their bods. They were dressed up in their girl costumes, and they were ready to steal the workers' attention. Each of them strutted into the small shop. This time Baekhyun was the one who ordered.

 

"Hey babe, I need six thai bubbleteas and I need them by tomorrow." Baekhyun ordered sassily.

 

"Umm...Okay....Anything else?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yes, I'll buy you too." Baekhyun replied as he chewed his gum.

 

Chanyeol covered his body defensively.

 

"Sorry Miss, but I'm not for sale-"

 

"But I am." Kris said cutting him off. He winked at Baekhyun before suddenly disappearing.

 

"Eww....Oh? You're not on the menu? What a shame." Baekhyun said as he scanned Chanyeol.

 

"You would have tasted good with my tea." He continued.

 

"Umm..." Chanyeol trailed off, not knowing what to say.

 

"By the way, my name is Rebaeka." Baekhyun said before strutting away.

 

Chanyeol just blinked before asking Sehun to make the order.

 

Chanyeol's Pov.

 

"REBAEKA~! Your order is finished!" I yelled.

 

Rebaeka took the bubbleteas and winked at me.

 

"Thanks babe, here's your money." She said as she threw the money onto the counter.

 

I sighed as I picked the money up. Why do the customers always throw the money? Why can't they just hand it to me like normal people?

 

Suho's Pov.

 

Oh, a quarter! I guess it's my lucky day.

 

I bent down to pick the quarter up, but the rocks in my bra started tumbling out. I immediatetly sat up and began to panic. Oh no! My mountains look small! I bent down to pick up the rocks, but even more tumbled out.

 

"Kyungsoo!" I called.

 

When Kyungsoo saw my flat chest and the rocks on the floor, he immediately began to help me. He collected the rocks and shoved them into my shirt. We stopped what we were doing when we heard someone gasp in horror. We turned around and saw a woman staring at us with wide eyes.

 

"Shh..." I told her.

 

She only nodded before passing out on the floor.

 

Xiumin's Pov.

 

I sipped on my bubbletea happily until I felt Tao poke me. I turned to look at him.

 

"Why is your shirt wet?" He asked me.

 

I looked down and saw that there was a huge wet spot on my chest. I peeked into my bra.

 

"Oh no....The ice melted!" I said in shock.

 

"Ice? What ice?" Tao questioned me.

 

"I filled my bra up with ice cubes....and the ice cubes melted." I explained in panic.

 

"Oh my gosh....Take the water out then." He ordered.

 

I stood up and all of the water poured out from the skirt of my dress.

 

"Kai, potty clean up at table #23." I heard Chanyeol say in the loud speaker.

 

My cheeeks turned red in embarrassment.

 

"Tao, what do I do now?" I asked.

 

He shrugged, "I don't know...Fill your bra up with tissue."

 

I only nodded before doing what he said.

 

 


Hohoho, there's my fifth chapter. ouo

Cross dressing didn't really work out for them, huh? If you have any ideas on what the cross-dressers can do next to capture the hearts of their crushes, please leave a comment. (I need ideas or else I'll get writer's block. OTL)

By the way, the next chapter shall be a continuation of the cross-dressers'  fail. o3o

And I'm sorry that the chapter is so short. orz I was too lazy to type a lot, so...yeah... ^^"

And umm....Good...bye?  /le waves/