y Man Cafe -> Chapter # 4

y Man Cafe [HIATUS]

No One's Pov.

 

When Xiumin finally escaped from the women's restroom, and the others stopped flirting, they left the cafe. They began to talk about the "y" workers and which worker belonged with who. Sehun belonged to Luhan, Lay belonged to Suho, Kai belonged to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol belonged to Baekhyun, Kris belonged to Tao, and the so called "zombie worker" in the restroom named Chen belonged to Xiumin.

 

This is what happened when they got home :

 

Kyungsoo's Pov.

 

"Guys, since all of the workers at y Man Cafe are straight, we should make a plan to make them turn gay." I said as I sat down on a couch.

 

Baekhyun sat down next to me.

 

"What should we do?" He asked.

 

Tao spoke up, "Maybe we can cross-dress!"

 

"That sounds like a good idea, but we don't have any girl clothes." I said as I frowned.

 

Just then, Luhan entered the room holding a box filled with dresses and weird looking garments.

 

"Woah, where did you get that???" Xiumin asked him

 

"From my closet...I like to play Barbie dress up sometimes when I'm alone." Luhan replied.

 

We all nodded to show that we understood him. I then grabbed a weird looking object from the pile of clothes. It looked like to round beices of fabric, held together with string...It's probably for your .

 

"Hey, Luhan, what is this?" I asked as I held it up.

 

"It's a bra...I think it's supposed to hold girls' s." He told me.

 

I blinked, "Why can't their boyfriends hold their s for them?"

 

He tapped his chin, "Hmmm...I think they want to be independent and hold their s by theirselves."

 

"Oh....I see...Anyways, let's practice putting these clothes on so that we'll already know how to wear them the next time we visit the cafe." I said.

 

"Okay~!" Everyone replied in unison.

 

I put on one of the fancy bras and stuffed them with potatoes. I put on a frilly underwear before changing into a pretty pink dress. I looked around to see how well everyone was doing. Everyone was doing great except for Suho and Tao. Tao was trying to stuff his bra with bananas while Suho was trying to stuff his bra with watermelons. I walked over to them.

 

"Here, stuff it with this." I said as I handed them some rocks.

 

"No, it's going to make it look like I have rigid s." Suho whined.

 

"Yeah, and s are supposed to look smooth." Tao added.

 

"...Well, some people call their s mountains. If you fill your bra with these rocks, it will give it the look of a real mountain and the texture of one too!" I told them.

 

They only sighed before taking the rocks from me and putting the bananas and watermelons away.

 

Chanyeol's Pov.

 

I was so happy when Luhan and his friends left. They were really weird and they kept bossing me around.

 

"Chanyeol, where did Lay go?" Kris asked me.

 

"I sold him to one of our customers." I replied.

 

He sighed, "Chanyeol, you have to stop selling him to random people."

 

"Why?" I asked in annoyance.

 

"Because people only like good quality stuff, and Lay isn't good quality." He explained.

 

"Sooooooo?" I questioned.

 

"You should sell me instead-"

 

"No, I can't sell you! It's too hard to package you in a box. You're too tall." I said.

 

"...You can just put a bow on me." He suggested.

 

"Nah, I'll just slap a special delivery sticker onto you instead." I said before going on a lunch break.

 

 


There's my fourth chapter. C: To be honest, I didn't really think this chapter was funny, but I hope you still enjoyed reading it. :D

Oh, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of my subscribers. :3 I already gained 32 subscribers even though I only posted four chapters so far.  xD