Part 6

I see your friend

I'm so sorry that this is late I was watching weird Super Junior videos again .-. (I did what Zelo was doing when they were talking about who had the greatest and was wiggling it in front of the camera )

 

*warning I guarantee this chapter will probably . I'm sorry. Don't hurt me.*
 
 "Don't worry Zelo, we'll finish up tonight . I promise." Yongguk said and kissed his head.
During the car ride to the restaurant Daehyun and Youngjae started talking about a nice place that's perfect for a first date. Himchan just groaned and blocked out the two in the back seat.
Yongguk had gotten a serious call earlier about a meeting he had to attend. Even if he didn't want to he had to go since he was leader. Everyone was going to be busy after breakfast except Zelo and possibly JongUp.
"JongUp, can we go see the new kittens at the pet store today?" Zelo asked his hyung. JongUp shook his head and said "Sorry Zelo, I have to go to dance practice." JunHong frowned and laid his head on the seat.
After the boys had breakfast they all went their separate ways. Daehyun and Youngjae went to go catch a train. JongUp and Yongguk were heading the same way so they left. Himchan just started walking to god knows where.
"Yongguk-hyung isn't too far away. You can go see him after the meeting.."Zelo mumbled to himself and faked a smile. To be honest the younger felt quite lonely. But he felt a but better when he found himself in front of the pet store.
Zelo hurried in and went straight to the back where the new kittens had been placed. He stood there petting the bundles of fur and gave them cute names. "And you can be Diamond." Zelo said while petting a black kitty's head. The cat had a white diamond on her forehead so that's why Zelo named her that.
The other cats were all your normal types. There were some gray kittens, white fluffy ones. Orange striped. Black and white. One caught Zelo's attention though. It was your regular black and white kitten but it was different.
The kittens eyes were a bright blue the stood out behind the black fur. Zelo was in awe at the kitty's adorableness as he nibbled on Zelo's finger. The lady behind the counter was watching Zelo pet the baby cat and giggled.
Zelo picked him up and carried him to the counter. Zelo wanted this cat so badly. "How much is this kitty?" Zelo asked as the playful blue-eyed kitten crawled up to His shoulder and sat there. The lady smiled and said "100thousand won."
Zelo's hands shoved themselves into his pockets. Zelo frowned as his hands pulled out nothing but air. He left his money at home. The lady frowned as Zelo put the kitten back with the others. He turned to leave but stopped.
"What if I came back with money later? Can you keep him on hold! Please oh please!" Zelo begged the lady. She saw how much he had liked the kitten and agreed but only for a few hours. Zelo thanked the women and zoomed out of the store.
His money was at home which was too far for him..but Yongguk was just a few streets away. Zelo ran into the building then started walking all sophisticated when really he wanted to jump around.
He acted all calm in the hallways but when he got to the elevator he had himself a little party. "I'm getting a kitty. I'm getting a kitty~" he sang. Quickly he stopped when the doors opened and he continued his way to the meeting.
Zelo sneakily walked into the giant room filled with a lot of people at a big glass table. And by sneakily..I mean very loud. Zelo was pulling on the doorknob and stumbled in. Yongguk turned around and looked at the blonde curly haired boy on the floor. "Zelo-shii what are you doing here?" Yongguk asked and walked over to the younger.
"Hyung! There's a really cute kitten at the pet store! He's so pretty and I really want him but I don't have any money with me. Please Yongguk I'll pay you back." Zelo whined and tugged on Bangs arm. The older men at the table started chuckling at the boys actions. Soon they broke out laughing.
Yongguk felt embarrassed and yanked his arm away from Zelo. "No Choi JunHong, get your own money. Besides you can't take care of an animal you'd forget. And then it'll die!" Yongguk yelled at the younger boy some more and every one was silenced.
"Now go home and stop embarrassing me! I don't want you here!!" He boomed and sat back down. Zelo frowned and stared down at his feet. Tears were falling from his eyes and dropped to the floor. He covered his face and ran out of the building mad and upset.
Zelo ran home and curled up on the couch. ~First he makes you feel like he wants you around by cuddling you and stuff then he yells at you!~ Zelo cried even more and fell asleep on the couch. A few hours past by and a door slamming woke the younger up.
He looked behind the couch and Daehyun was sitting at the table with his head in his arms. "H..hyung?" Zelo whispered and got up to check on him. Daehyun looked up and wiped his eyes. He was crying. "What's wrong?" Zelo asked and sat next to the older boy.
"Me and Youngjae had a really dumb fight and he said he was fine without me and didn't need my charity. I was only trying to make him feel better.." Daehyun shed a few tears and got up and went to his room. Zelo, feeling like a lost puppy, followed the older. "Yongguk yelled at me again and told me he didn't want me to be there.." Daehyun hugged the little one. "So your hyung doesn't want you around. My boyfriend doesn't want me around. How about we make their wish come true?" Zelo looked into the older males eyes in confusion.
"Lets run away for a day. We'll be back but lets just see how they like it when we actually are gone." Zelo still wasn't catching on but agreed and went to his room. He grabbed his money in case he can still buy the kitten and packed a days worth of clothes in his backpack and grabbed his skateboard.
Daehyun did the same and looked at Zelo. "When ever you're ready junior." Dae said and Zelo lead the way out if their building. They stopped outside the pet store and Zelo went inside saying he forgot something.
When he came back there was a black kitten with a white stripe down the middle of its body sitting on his shoulder. It's blue eyes shinning bright and bold. Daehyun said "That has got to be the cutest kitty I've ever seen." and scratched the kittens chin. "What's his name?"
Zelo was dumbfounded. A name? He hadn't even thought of one. He looked at the kitten on his shoulder and said "Im thinking Blue. What do you think?" Zelo said while petting the little meowing cat. Daehyun smiled and nodded in agreement. The three of them just roamed around town for a long time and ended up on the somewhat 'bad' part of town.
Blue was hidden inside Zelo's jacket and Zelo was clinging onto Daehyun who acted like he owned the streets, he walked so bravely and tall. It was getting dark and Zelo was scared. "Zelo-ah stay awake for a few more minutes. My friend Zico lives around here. We can crash at his place." Daehyun said while walking up the steps to his said friends house.
After a few knocks A slightly tall man with short blonde hair opened the door. "Daehyun-ah! What are you doing here?" Zico laughed and hugged his friend. He invited them to come in and they did so. They sat on the couch as Zico yelled upstairs for his friends to get their asses down stairs.
Daehyun was smiling the whole time and 6 boys came running down the stairs to see what their friend wanted. "You guys remember Daehyun right!" Zico presented the boy and the others all crushed him in a death group hug. Zelo laughed and heard some quiet meows come from his jacket.
"Aww Blue are you hungry? Here I have some food for you." Zelo said while taking out a can of cat food and giving it the kitten who ate it happily. Daehyun told Zico what happened with the others and told him they were just staying the night away. Zico happily offered his place and asked a boy named Kyung to take their stuff up to one of the guest rooms.
Daehyun thanked his friend and sat next to Zelo on the couch. "Zelo, you should show them Blue. I bet they'll like him." Daehyun said with a smile. Zelo smiled back as his hyung called for the guys to look at the kitten. Blue laid there on Zelo's thigh eating away while the seven boys, make that eight, complimented the bundle of fur.
After some food was ordered and everybody ate, everyone but Kyung left. They were still pretty hyped up and so daehyun. Zelo on the other hand was tired. He took Blue and went to his room he'd be sharing with Dae for the night. He stripped down and let Blue roam around the king size bed while he put on his pj's.
When Zelo looked over at Blue, he was playing with Zelo's phone which was vibrating. He looked at the screen which said "Bang Yongguk is calling" across it. Zelo was still a bit upset and let it go to voicemail. He turned his phone off, put it on the night stand and laid in bed. Blue curled up on Zelo's chest and went to sleep. He stretched his arm over and turned off the lamp and went to sleep.
Today wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He got an awesome cat and met some new friends. Later Daehyun was the last one to travel his way to bed but got a call from Himchan.
"Hey, where are you and Zelo? We've been looking all over for you two. Yongguk is freaking out and Youngjae locked himself in his room." Himchan's voice was unsteady as he spoke to the younger boy.
"Me and Zelo ran away but it's only for a day maybe two. We just needed to calm down ok? We'll be home soon. Now goodnight." Daehyun said calmly into the speaker and was about to hang up until Yongguk talked.
"Tell Zelo I.." Daehyun hung up and turned his sound off and crawled into the bed next to Zelo and drifted off to sleep.