Part something(17?)

I see your friend

 

Zelo rode his skateboard down the hill he was currently on. He didn't care if people were yelling at him to slow down. Only one thing was on his mind. Daehyun. He raced faster down the hill until he reached his destination. He stopped and jumped over the wired fence and ran up a miniature hill to an abandoned shack.
He threw his board into a bush and tumbled into the shack. "Zelo-ah, we've been through this. You gotta slow down or else you're gonna end up hurting." Daehyun said while picking up the younger boy and hugging him tightly. "I've missed you my love." Zelo hugged back and said "I missed you too DaeDae." The older boy pulled away from the hug and looked at the younger's face. "Zelo..why do you have bruises. Did YongGuk hurt you again!?"
Zelo nodded his head and hid his face in Daehyun's neck. "He knows that I come out to see you every so often so he beats me. Last night he got drunk again and started hitting Jongup too but Himchan got Him to stop." Zelo winced as the memories flashed through his head. Daehyun sighed and kissed his boyfriends cheek. "I'm sorry Zelo-ah. You know I would help you if I could. And you know I wish we could continue talking but you gotta go. Today's a big day for you." Daehyun let go of the younger boy and pushed Zelo towards the door. "Tell Youngjae I miss Him and Himchan too. Don't forget to hug Jongup for me." Zelo nodded and turned around to hug his lover. "Happy birthday Zelo. I'll see you soon hopefully."
Zelo opened his eyes to find he was no longer in the shack with his boyfriend. He was no longer in front of the man who made his life worth it. He was at home, in his room staring up at the plain white ceiling. He shifted around in his bed trying to get back to sleep so he could go back. But he couldn't. These past few weeks have been a bit better since he could see Daehyun in his dreams. He didn't control the dream which made it more life like.
A few weeks ago sometimes in late August Yongguk had come back healed from his car accident. And since then Zelo has been getting bruises and cuts. The only reason Bang acted that way was because he was in pain and the alcohol just made his pain worse. Zelo often tried to hide but was always found. Now it was his birthday and the others had talked about going out for his birthday.
He really didn't want to go but maybe he'll finally get a break from the beating he was getting by the man he use to love. Zelo rolled out of bed and threw on some clean clothes. He thought about his meeting with Daehyun. It was shorter than all the other ones he had. The older boy's words rang through his head.'I'll see you soon hopefully.' Zelo had many questions he could ask about what Daehyun had said but chose to ignore them for now.
He walked out into the kitchen to see about four things filled with cherry tomatoes. Zelo's face lit up and he quickly dived into the batch. He stuffed his face and read the note that was left on the counter next to Him.
'Went shopping with Youngjae and YongGuk. If  Jongup isn't up yet, wake him up. Happy birthday little man. Be home soon.
-Love 김힘잔
Zelo glanced around for Jongup and assumed he was still asleep. He left his snacks and went to wake up the slightly older boy. Zelo crept into the dim lighted room and jumped on the bed and tackled a startled Jongup. Jongup shoved Zelo off the bed and laid back down and tried to doze off again.
Zelo frowned and yanked the boy off the bed. "HimChan said to wake you up now get up." Zelo pulled on JongUp's arm. The boy groaned and sat up. He stared at the pink haired boy and looked back at his pillow mumbling "Why must you be so comfortable.." and plopping back on to his back. Zelo sighed.
He got up and got a glass of water, walked back into the room and poured it all over the boy. "Get up Moon." Zelo said calmly as the older boy shrieked when the cold water touched his warm skin. Jongup sent a death glare at his dongsaeng. Zelo smiled big and skipped off out of the room leaving Jongup to dry himself off and change.
Zelo sat in the living room waiting and waiting for the older boy to come out. Finally after an hour the boy came out. "What took you so l..what happened to your pants?" Zelo asked staring at the half boy across the room from Him. "You happened. Those sweat pants were clean and the only pair of pants I had left. Now they're soaked so give me a pair of yours." Jongup walked to the youngers room and got a pair of jeans without an answer from their owner. "Sure go right ahead.." Zelo mumbled and started eating his cherry tomatoes again.
Jongup came back and put his shoes on. "I suggest you do the same or else ill duct tape shoes to your feet." Jongup glared up at the younger boy and continued tying his shoes. Zelo sighed and did the same thing. They left the house and sat in the car for a few minutes. "Hyung what are we doing?" Zelo asked glancing over at the boy next to Him. "Waiting."
"Waiting for what?" Zelo asked. JongUp's watch started beeping and he the car and drove out of the drive way and down the street. "We are going to have hella fun today for your birthday. Starting with breakfast then we're gonna go shopping for tonight." JongUp's car zoomed down the road but never breaking the speed limit somehow.
The two boys stopped at a little café and wondered in. Zelo's eyes roamed around the fairly small place. The walls were a creamy brown with lighter shades of brown striped along the wall. The tables were booths lined up against the wall. The little couches were red and black with designs on them. At the back of the room there was a giant book shelf filled end to end with books of different sorts.
Some were new, some were old. Some looked untouched some looked abused and used. Zelo and Jongup sat down at one of the booths and was greeted by a average height man that had shaggy brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. For some reason Zelo thought of a bunny every time the man smiled at them. "Annyeong, what can I get for you two this morning?" The man spoke cheerfully. His voice was kinda high but still appealing to Zelo. Jongup pointed to what he wanted while Zelo continued checking the bunny-like man out and smiling like an idiot who was high off of something.
The man was wearing a pink collared shirt with regular skinny jeans that hugged every inch of his legs just right. A white apron was loosely tied around his small frame. His skin was milky white and made the man even more attractive. His arms were built a little but not that much. His left ear had a piercing that had a cross on it and a smaller one dangling behind it. His lips were bowed shaped and the perfect shade of pink. His eyes showed all different types of emotions. Happy, sad, confused, scared, annoyed, gentle, hurt and love.
Zelo didn't know why he was so interested into this man. A light slap to his cheek broke his gaze and he stared at the hands owner. "Hot chocolate and possible cinnamon bread if you have it please." The man nodded and wrote down Zelo's order and pranced away to the counter at the front of the room. Zelo watched the bunny man walk away and have his wrist be grabbed by another man. The man who grabbed his wrist looked older yet somehow younger than the waiter.
The other man was dressed in sweat pants and a regular black t-shirt with a white hoodie draped around his shoulders. His hair looked blackish and was longer than the waiters hair. His eyes looked black from where Zelo was sitting but could've been brown. His lips were plump yet thin too. His skin was flawless and milky white as well. His lips curved into a smirk as he pulled the bunny like man into a kiss. Their lips pressed together for a few seconds before the waiter pulled away. Zelo watched these two men interact for a while until the waiter came back with their breakfast.
The man smiled and went to walk away but Zelo spoke. "Excuse me, what's your name?" He asked trying to search for a name tag. "Hm? Oh my name is.."
"Lee! Get back to work or I'll fire your !" A angry boss yelled from behind a slightly opened door. The man panicked and scurried away to resume his job. Zelo frowned a bit and started eating. Him and Jongup started talking about nothing in particular and just spoke whatever came to their head. JongUp's watch beeped again and he took a giant swig from his drink. "C'mon time to go young one." He chanted and left the money on the table.
The boys left the café and started driving off to some place else. Zelo glanced at the clock the read 9:42am. He honestly thought it was too early to do anything. After an hour of driving and talking about god knows what they arrived at a mall. "Remind me why we're shopping again?" Zelo asked while looking at the older boy who just shrugged. " I do whatever HimChan tells me to do." Zelo snickered as dirty thoughts about the two crept into his mind.
He shooed them away and followed his friend into the giant shopping building. The two boys looked in every single store for the perfect outfit for whatever the others were planning for later on. After searching and searching Zelo got a suit and another outfit for something else. The outfit had a a slightly baggy white T-shirt with graffiti one it and ripped black skinny jeans and black skate shoes. Somehow Zeko managed to beg Jongup in getting him a new skateboard. Jongup wasn't too happy about giving in but let this one slide.
Now the two boys were siting on a bench eating ice cream trying to kill some extra time they had. Zelo put his hand on the older's knee and looked at him. "Is it ok if I go walk around by myself for a few minutes?" Zelo asked. Jongup waved Him away and continued eating his frozen desert. Zelo got up and walked around the mall until he came upon a very unique looking store. He peeked in from behind the wall and looked at the counter. The same man he saw in the café was talking to a girl at the counter. Her face was a bright pink and she kept on giggling.
Zelo rolled his eyes and kept watching. The man smiled as the girl gave Him a piece of paper and disappeared into the back room. Zelo got up the courage to go in and talk to the man. "You were at the café this morning." Zelo stated. The man looked at the boy suddenly remembering his face. "Yes and why do you care?" He said emotionless. Zelo built up the words to say and finally spoke. "The waiter you kissed. Do you know what his name is? He's kinda I dunno cute." Zelo whispered the last sentence but the man heard Him and glared at the younger boy.
"His names not important to you but he is my boyfriend. So go find another bunny." The man got up and walked out of the store leaving Zelo there in the shop alone. After a couple minutes he decided to leave. He walked back to Jongup who was ready to leave as well. The duo left the mall and began driving again. ~god is it really almost 3:30pm!?~ Zelo stared in disbelief at the clock. He groaned and stared out the window. Silence was all the happened on the ride to an unknown destination. Finally they arrived and it was somehow almost sunset. Jongup parked in an ally and handed Zelo a bag.. "Here change into your suit somehow. Ill be outside if you need me." Jongup got out of the car and made a phone call.
He was already dressed all nice and fancy. Zelo got on his suit and was dragged out of the shiny black car that belonged to his hyung. He was pushed into a not 3, not 4 but a 5 star restaurant. Zelo stared with big eyes as he looked around the most fanciest place he had ever been to in his life. Jongup went over to a man in a tuxedo and mumbled some words to the man and was showed to a table that had HimChan, Youngjae and Yongguk seated at it. All wearing suits that looked a million bucks. Zelo sat down next to them and Jongup smiling. The four boys sang happy birthday to him. Zelo blushed a bit and smiled. But somewhere in the out of his stomach was trying to tell him something.
He ignored the horrible feeling and ordered his food along with the rest of the members. They ate happily but Zelo kept feeling as if something bad was about to happen. He suddenly started to worry that it had to do with Daehyun. He freaked out inside and started to shake a little bit. He tried distracting himself by looking around the restaurant but it didn't help. Especially when HimChan got a phone call from somebody.
"Daehyun!? Is he ok did something happen???!" Himchan yelled a bit. He listened and started nodding. He hung up and fished in his picked for his keys. "We need to go to the hospital. Now!" Himchan got up and ran out the doors closely followed by Youngjae and Bang. Jongup grabbed Zelo's arm and pulled Him to his car and zoomed off once again. They drove faster than the speed limit and nearly crashed trying to get into the hospital. The five boys ran to Daehyun's room and entered it to find a boy asleep on the hospital bed. His heart was still beating and he was still breathing.
The five calmed down a bit and sat around their friend. After a few minutes of sitting there the two oldest boys and the two others got up and left the room to ask the doctor what was wrong with Daehyun. Zelo held his loves hand and kissed it softly. "I'm happy nothing happened. I don't think I could handle if you died on me." Zelo whispered To himself. He played with his Hyung's fingers and froze when he heard someone say his name. He looked around the empty room then back at Daehyun to see big brown orbs that he hasn't seen in forever. "D..Daehyun is this real? Are...are you really a-awake?"  Zelo stuttered. Daehyun nodded and smiled. "I told you I'd see you soon. Happy birthday..my love." Daehyun smiled big and Zelo smiled as big as he could. He didn't know what to do with Him self. He was the happiest person on the face of the earth right now. Up until Yongguk walked in...
 
Hello my lovely readers. Im sorry this took so long I was actually waiting for comments because those make me update faster. Anyways here you go. If I should keep on going with this story tell me. If not then ill cut it off in the next two chapters. So yeah Daehyun's back..(: