Part 12

I see your friend

 

 But when did he was slapped hard and opened his eyes to a Motel room. ~ these dream things are getting on my nerves.~ "Zelo-ah wake up." Daehyun was shaking the boy until he woke up. When he did he noticed he was . ~Wait did we actually make love? Was that part real??~
Zelo sat up and looked over at his hyung. Daehyun smiled and hugged the boy. "Zelo we have to get going. We're still on the run and Yongguk might be close to finding us." Daehyun said while getting up and getting dressed. Zelo did the same and grabbed Blue. They headed to the car when they saw Bang.
He was entering a room in the motel with two policemen. ~why the are there cops now?~ Daehyun hurried Zelo into the car and drove off. He drove over the speed limit a few times but didn't care. Zelo on the other hand was scared at how fast the car was going. "Daehyun-ah please slow down." Zelo said In a shaky voice.
Daehyun slowed down a bit and just drove where the road led. For all he knew they could end up in China. They drove a few minutes in Silence and it bugged Zelo. "Daehyun, can we get something to eat. I'm hungry." Daehyun nodded his head and stopped at a little shop to get food. "Zelo wait I'm here ill be right back." Daehyun went inside.
   Zelo sat there in the car bored and started playing fetch with Blue. But the kitten didn't bring it back. "You're still an awesome kitty." Zelo said while petting the cat. The cat jumped to the back seat and curled up in a ball. Zelo reached back there to get him but couldn't.
That's when Zelo had an idea. Daehyun came back and gave Zelo some food. "Hyung can I ask you something?" Daehyun smiled and looked at Zelo. "Last time you asked that we made love the next day." Zelo smirked and said "I asked for a . You gave me love." They looked at each other for a while.
The older boys eyes kept looking at his pink haired friends lips. He missed how soft they were. "Hyung..We should go to America." Daehyun broke out of his fantasies and stared at the younger boy. "America!? But why??" Daehyun asked in such confusion. "Yongguk can't get us then. I want to be with you and just you." Zelo kissed the older boys cheek.
"We can't. Himchan , Youngjae and Jongup will miss you terribly. Even our scary Yongguk will miss you. Zelo-ah you know I only did this because I care about you." ~stop lying to him Daehyun. You know you did this because you cared for him but now you're starting to love being around just him.~ Daehyun continued "Maybe I shouldn't of done this. He only yelled at you because he was stressed from the meeting. He fought me because I was taking his baby Zelo away."
Zelo looked at his hyung blankly trying to understand what was happening. "Maybe I should call him and apologize for all of this." Daehyun said while taking his phone out. "S...so you're just giving me up? Daehyun..when I asked you what it takes for you to make love to somebody you said you had to love them. You made love to me..did you just stop loving me or did you not love me at all?" Zelo stared down the older boy. Daehyun wasn't listening.
He was talking with Yongguk on the phone. Zelo frowned and got out of the car. He got his skateboard from the backseat and left. Daehyun just sat there and watched Zelo leave. He should of went after the boy but if he did he would actually fall even more in love with the boy.
"Actually Yongguk, Zelo ran away. He's headed south of where I'm at. You're closer so you should be able to find him." Daehyun said into the speaker and hung up. He got out of the car and ran after Zelo. ~God Zelo you're fast on a skateboard.~ Daehyun chased his love to a park.
Zelo climbed up a tree and his in it. ~what is he part monkey?~ "Zelo-ah! Please look I'm sorry I was gonna let him take you home because if he didn't I would've fallen in love with you." Daehyun climbed up the tree. Zelo tried jumping down but Dae grabbed him and held him in his arms.
"Please stop running away. I do love you. I just didn't think it was right but that doesn't matter right now. I just need you to be in my arms." Daehyun kisses the younger boys cheek and held him. Zelo gave up fighting and moved closer to his hyung. The two boys went to kiss when a voice yelled at them.
"Jung Dae Hyun! Kiss that boy and your through!" Yongguk yelled at them. Daehyun kissed Zelo anyways and felt a sharp pain in his side. Daehyun laid back and let his eyes flutter close. Zelo was cursing up a storm and taking off his Hyung's shirt.
He'd been shot in his side. Zelo covered the hole with Dae's shirt to stop the bleeding. Yongguk reached up in the tree and grabbed the back of Zelo's shirt and ripped him down from the tree. Zelo hit his head on the giant root of the tree and out.
Yongguk picked up Zelo and took his limp body away. He left Daehyun in the tree, bleeding. Daehyun passed out from blood loss and woke up to lights in his eyes. He looked around and there were Doctors rushing him down the long hallways to a operating room. "Zelo..where is he where's my boyfriend!?"
Daehyun went to swat the doctors away but they were holding him down. They put a mask on his face and he went to sleep. They started to cut him open and operate.
Zelo was at home on the couch crying. His lip was bleeding and he had a black eye. There were bruises all over his arms and even on his back. After he passed out he woke up to Himchan and Yongguk fighting. Bang slapped the man. Zelo saw enough and got up. He pushed Bang to the floor and kicked him.
Yongguk got up and started beating the crap out of Zelo. Why he was acting this was Zelo didn't know. But Himchan did. "Bang Yongguk leave him the alone you could kill him!" Himchan started punching his hyung but Bang didn't stop beating Zelo. "Maybe that's what he needs! Getting killed would make you think twice right!?" Yongguk yelled at Zelo.
Himchan kept beating up Yongguks back to get him to stop but he only got a gun pointed in his face. Himchan backed off and ran to his room. He ran into Jongup and Youngjae and shoved them into his room. "Leader is drunk and angry with a gun." Himchan stated the obvious. "About Zelo!? He's in there with him." JongUp yelled and went to the door. Himchan stopped him.
"Look he'll be fine with us not in there." Himchan said and shooed them to the other side of the room. Zelo wasn't doing fine. Not even after. He cried as he remembered everything that happened. The salty tears stung his bleeding face. "Daehyun I need you.." Zelo whimpered and curled up in a ball.
Yongguk went to his room and stayed there. So Himchan and the two others came out and cleaned up their baby Zelo. Himchan was swearing up a storm. He didn't care if the young one heard it. He was pissed. The three boys held Zelo and watched a movie with him. Youngjae even got him Cherry Tomatoes.
It was around 10pm when a phone call came. Himchan was the only one still awake. Zelo and Jongup were cuddling with their heads on Youngjae's lap who was asleep too. Himchan got up and answered the phone. It was a doctor named Kim Jong Woon. "Is this Kim Himchan?" The doctor asked. "Ne, this is Himchan." Himchan replied.
"Your friend Jung Daehyun was shot a few hours ago. It nearly hit his heart and just barley missed his lungs but we still had to do Surgery on him. I'm sorry to say this but.."
 
Subscribe people. Subscribbbbbe. Naw just kidding y'all don't have to. I just like writing even if it is dumb. Thank though for everyone who has Subscribe you are awesome and same goes for y'all that have commented. I love y'all a lot for it and this is my first successful story so thank you. And ya I say 'y'all' a lot. That's just me :)