I'm gonna miss you guys..

I see your friend

 

Hello my fellow subscribers and readers. I'm sorry to say but.. The story is over now. There possibly will be a sequel that will probably not be as popular as this one and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to give you the a bit of it. and comment what the name should be. Thank you. And P.S the story isn't starting that way.. That's more of the ending. I guess.
 
--
"Get up! C'mon get up or no breakfast for you!" A deep husky voice yelled as the person who owned it opened the blinds letting the sun come into the room. "Go away HimChan I don't want to go see Bang this time." I swat my hand at the older boy and hide under my pillow. "It's been a year since he's been arrested and a year since he did that to you. Get over it already." Another voice called out from down the hall. "It has been a year hasn't it? Yet the scars still stain my body.." I mumble to myself and watch HimChan leave the room. I get changed and run out to the living room grabbing the car keys. "I'm going out bye!" I yell to my friends and and run out the door. I jump in the car and zoom down the road to a flower shop. I rarely go to these things but I thought I should this time. After all I am going to see him. I get the flowers he told me he loved. White roses with purple in the inside. I'm not sure what they're called though. I grab them pay for them and drive off towards his home. I park next to a giant gate and slowly pushes it open. 'A year since he's done that to you. Get over it.' Those words replayed in my head over and over again as I walked on a path. "You wouldn't get over it this easily if you did love him at all Youngjae." I mumble through gritted teeth. I clench the roses to my chest and sit on my knees in front of a headstone. I place the flowers in front of them. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there..to protect you in that alley. I should've but we were out for New Years. You said you were sick so you stayed home..I'm sorry." I bite my cheek to keep the tears from falling and get up. I walk down the hill and get back in my car. I'm really sorry. I should've been there. Daehyun I'm sorry...
 
--- well that was just a guess with the sequel. Ill make something out of it. I guess it doesn't seem very good. Maybe ill think of something else. Anyways bye my lovely subscribers I hope when the real sequel comes out you will subscribe. You should probably ignore all of what I said was a preview because now it's not it makes no sense I'm a failure. This is the worst day ever. Ill see you guys later. Comment what you thought of my story. I love you guys. Bye.