Part 13

I see your friend

 

"Alright..I Understand. Goodnight." Himchan hung up and sighed. He looked up at the ceiling trying to prevent tears from flowing out of his eyes. But he couldn't help it. Himchan sat on the kitchen floor and cried. Himchan walked over to the couch and sat down. He watched some tv think it would make the tears stop.
It didn't of corse. He kept glancing over at Zelo and cried even more. How was he gonna tell the little one. Himchan got up and headed to his room. On the way there he tripped on Youngjae's foot but kept going to his room. He slumped down into his bed and and hid under the blankets.
He felt a body get into his bed behind him and wrap an arm around his waist. Himchan turned around and faced YoungJae. "Hyung, why are you crying?" YoungJae asked. The older couldn't find the words to say it. He just put his head on Youngjae's chest and cried. Jae rubbed his back and held him until they both fell asleep.
Zelo woke up on the couch in JongUp's arms. Surprisingly he wasn't up yet. He's always the first one up. Zelo moved his body but it hurt too much. "Jongup-ah, wake up please." Zelo shook the older boy. JongUp woke up and looked around. After that he looked down at the boy in his arms.
"Zelo you should let me give you a bath. To clean up your wounds." Zelo was beaten pretty badly. His face was now black and purple. His lips was swollen. Blood stained his face. His arms were just as bad. Zelo cringed at the thought of what the rest of him might look like. But he allowed Jongup to clean up his body.
JongUp got up and ran his bath. Zelo just laid there sore and weak. JongUp came back and picked up the younger boy and leaned him against the bathroom sink. "You think you can undress yourself." JongUp asked. Zelo shook his head and tried not to move. There was a terrible pain in his back side.
JongUp sighed and took off Zelo's shirt along with his pants and boxers. He helped the younger into the bath. As soon as the hot water touched one of Zelo's cuts he squealed a little and whimpered from the quick pain. "Zelo-ah just ease into the water okay." JongUp said while helping the younger get through the pain.
Zelo finally got all the way into the water. He wasn't in much pain anymore. JongUp got a wash rag and started washing the youngers chest. He cleaned his arms next. "Let me see your back Zelo." Zelo turned around and Jongup cleaned his back. Along with his neck and shoulders. "What about your legs are they bad too?"
Zelo shook his head and Jongup started washing his face. "Since you were up before me, any idea where Youngjae went?" Jongup scrubbed Zelo's cheek. "He was gone when I woke up." Zelo winced when the hot rag touched his swollen lips. Jongup mumbled a sorry and kept cleaning his face. "So what else did drunk Yongguk do to you other than beat you?"
Zelo looked down into his lap then looked back up at his hyung. Jongup mumbled a few bad words and scrubbed Zelo's face more gently. "I'm sorry that Daehyun got shot. I hope he's okay." Jongup showed his friend a sympathetic smile. Zelo just brought his knees up to his chest and held them. "Zelo-ah wanna get out now?" Jongup asked holding a towel.
Zelo nodded and got out. He wrapped a towel around his waist and Jongup dried his upper body off. He turned to leave Zelo to get dressed but stopped. "You know Zelo, if you ever need anything at all. I'm here for you." Jongup smiled again and left. Zelo dried the rest of his body off and slowly got dressed. He was still in pain but he didn't look as bad as he did before.
His eye was still puffy and his lip was still swollen. But his bruises look smaller and the cuts were healing. He left the bathroom and sat down on the couch. He stared at the blank tv. He was alone again. Or at least in his mind he was. Blue was somewhere and Daehyun was probably dead.
Zelo cried into the couch for what seemed like hours. But were really just minutes. Himchan walked through the door holding a bag. He set it down on the table and say next to the crying maknae. He put his head in his lap and rubbed his back. "Zelo I got you something I think you might like." Himchan said smiling.
Zelo disagreed and cried more into the older boys lap. A little fur body nuzzled Into Zelo's arms and started nibbling on his nose. "B...blue?" Zelo opened his eyes to his little kitten. He smiled and held Blue. "Thank you Himchan. Speaking of Blue.. Has the hospital called yet?" Himchan froze.
How was he gonna do this. "Um Zelo..can you sit up real quick." Zelo sat up and looked at his hyung. "As you know Daehyun was shot in the side. The bullet missed his heart and lungs barely and went all the way through. The doctors had to do surgery on him. During surgery the doctor accidentally made a wrong cut..
"Daehyun's lungs filled with blood. Daehyun woke up at that moment and started panicking. The stuff wore off and he could feel everything. His body went into shock and..Daehyun has gone into a coma. They don't know when or if he'll wake up." Himchan was crying as he said this and Zelo was silent. He got the person he loved put into a coma that could last forever.
Zelo broke down into tears. Youngjae, who had been listening the whole time with Jongup was also crying. Their best friend was in a coma. Zelo cried and cried into Himchan's chest. Jongup wasn't crying though. He left the room and sneaked into Yongguks room who was now fully awake with a major headache.
"You goddamn bastard!" Jongup yelled and punched Yongguk. "First you made Zelo and Daehyun run away. Then You nearly killed Daehyun, you and beat Zelo, you're making every body cry. What the hell is wrong with you!" Jongup punched Yongguk again only to be pushed off.
"Dammit stop hitting me! I just ing woke up." Yongguk yelled back and got up. Jongup left the room quickly and went straight to his and Himchan's room. He heard some more yelling and a door slam. Himchan walked into his room and sat next to Jongup. "Youngjae and Zelo left to go see Daehyun. Yongguk went after them. So it's just us for a couple hours."
Himchan sighed and laid back on the bed. Jongup smiled and sat on his Hyung's lap. "What do you think you're doing?" Himchan asked looking up at the younger. "Awe c'mon we havnt done it in a while." Jongup said while sliding his hands up Himchan's shirt. "We just found out our friend is in a coma." Himchan said. Not trying to stop the younger from touching him.
"Yeah I know. And now we're all alone for a couple hours." Jongup said while kissing Himchan's neck. Himchan rolled them over so he was on top. You really think I'm gonna let you try to seduce me with your kisses?" Jongup smirked and whispered "Maybe. But you won't let me try." Himchan chuckled at the younger trying to kiss his neck.
He pinned him to the bed and kissed up JongUp's neck to is ear. "I'm older and I'm stronger. So I will be doing the seducing here baby." Himchan bit JongUp's neck making the younger hold in a moan. His hands traveled down to the youngers chest and slid under his shirt. His teeth were still having a grip on the youngers flesh and his hands were playing with Jongups s. The younger boy moaned at each touch the older gave.
Himchan smiled and nibbled on JongUp's earlobe. "But I'm not in the mood to you senseless. So maybe another time baby." Himchan kissed JongUp's cheek and left the room. Jongup found his pants tight and very uncomfortable. He took them off and chased after the older boy. "Why must you always do this to me?" Jongup complained. Himchan just shrugged.
The younger boy pouted and turned his back to Himchan. Once he did he found himself pinned to a wall and Himchan whispering things in his ear with his deep smooth voice. It gave Jongup shivers up his spine and his cheeks were burning when his hot breath hit his ear. "Himch-" Jongup moaned when he felt a tongue against his neck.
"You want me to your little baby?" Himchan cooed into JongUp's ear. Himchan's hands found their way inside the younger boys boxers. All Jongup could do was moan in reply. "Then take off your clothes and I'll bend you over the table and you till you can't walk for a week." Himchan growled into his ear.
Jongup felt weak every time the older man touched him or spoke to him. His voice was hypnotizing. Jongup pulled off his shirt and his pants. Himchan slid them down along with his boxers and started to slowly rub . Himchan's other hand was lightly running up and down JongUp's spine.
To the younger it gave him shivers and when he felt a warm tongue going down his spine he became even weaker. " why must you be so y Kim Himchan?" Himchan smiled and shrugged. He picked up the weak boy and bent him over the table. His sticking out in the air. Himchan took off his belt and tied JongUp's hands behind his back. "You aren't going to like what I'm going to do so now you can't stop me."
Himchan smirked at JongUp's protest to have his hands tied and continued stripping himself. When he was completely he slid into Jongup. Without lube. Jongup screamed in pain  and tried to get the older man to stop. "H..Himchan! Please it hurts!" Jongup whimpered. "Oh this is only the beginning of our hours alone." Himchan laughed a bit and started ing into the younger boy.
"Please Himchannie..it hurts.." Jongup cried a little.
 
Ok so this chapter absolutely . Thank you for subscribing and almost 700 views. I bet it's just the same people over and over again. Anyways if anybody could comment and tell me how I got two votes I would really really appreciate that. Thank you. And sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. I don't proof read.