visitor

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7A_tJZblEP4

 

The pain.

"Mister? Are you okay" a voice said but he can't see her face clearly.

Sirent's sound.

"Mister, hold on. The ambulance will come soon." the same voice spoke again. Her words, keep echoed in his head.

And then it all faded away.

"Mister? Mister?" you shook the man body. Slowly he began to open his eyes. The reflection of light from the window make his eyes small like cresent. Then he covered with the back of his hand. He stared at the window, then he shift his gazed to the room.

"A-Are you...awake now?" you asked him hesitately. You were visiting him, the victim hit-and-run.

"Where am I?" finally he spoke. "Hospital. You was hit by a car, then you lose consciousness, so I brought you, and here we are. In the hospital!" you said like announce something award in prize-giving ceremony.

He want to get out from the bed, but of course with his condition, the situation doesn't allow him. Quickly, you catched him before he could fall onto the floor. He loooked up to meet your eyes. Your eyes were locked in his. The situation remain so for awhile until you spoke.

"You...okay?" you stared at him, with a concern feelings. You put him back in the bed and help him fixed the pillow. Then you take a food tray and open the the fold, "This, you must eat to gain energy." you handed the food but he looked away.

"You don't want to eat?" then you put it back on the table.

He looked at you. "Why? Is it hurt? Wait, I'll call the doctor..." you get up to call the nurse but he hold your hand.

"Can you...stay with me?" finally, he spoke.

You seat back on the chair beside the bed, "I'll will stay if you eat. So will you eat?" you asked and he nodded. You smiled, "Good." And then you fed him.

 

"Will he wake up? Its already 5 days." you asked the doctor.

The doctor sighed, "He will with 80%. But, 98%, he maybe lost his memory-"

"What?!" you shoked.

"...Temporarily. For the time being, you must help him gain his memory back. Don't pressure him, let it be naturally." 

 

You remembered the conversation with the doctor just now. "Lost memory....help him...gain back..." you tapped your chin.

*Poor him, a victim of circumstances. If I got that bastard who hit you I will pull his/her hair!* you frustated.  "How can I help you? I don't even know your name..." you mubbled while watched this pretty-handsome feature in deep sleep. "Why you look so....beautiful?"

Please log in to read the full chapter