Jung sisters' project; transformation of Hana!

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mKTpWFBNUic

 

The next morning, you was waked up by Jessica. "Urm, what is it?" you said as you rubbed your eyes.

"What is it? Its you! Why you keep away your problem?" Jessica bursted out.

You blinked, *What's wrong with her?*

"Yahh! Why are you so harsh towards my bestie?!" Krystal protected you from her sister. Jessica shoved her from bed. "I wanna ask you this, so answer me honestly."

"Are you hurt?"

"What question was that? Of course she hurt, he humiliate her in front of people!" Krystal shouted. "You looked at Jessica, waiting for her next question. "Is it hurt because of he humiliate you in front of people or he didn't believe you?"

You tilted your head. "Both of it!" Krystal answered for you. "Can you and your mouth shut up?!" Jessica rampaged. Krystal shut according to the instruction. "Thanks." Jessica turned back to you. "Is it hurt if he went to other girls?"

This time, your heart felt like was stabbed with knives. You hold your chest. *I knew it!* Jessica thought. In one glanced, she can read your face without listening to your answer.

Jessica seat beside you, "Even my sister can not be trust, but you still got me, dear. You can always call me. I'm always there for you."

"Yahh! Why I can't be trusted?" Krystal mad. "Then, why she didn't tell you about this?"

Krystal crossed her arms, "And did she tell you? No! You're not a trustable person too! Hmpphh!" 

You chuckled at this Jung sisters' fighting, "Aigoo! Look at you guys. If the media knows that the real life of the super hottest models, what will the world act?" You hooked your arms around their shoulders. "I miss your fights!" you smiled.

"What are we? A circus show?" Krystal frowned. "Hmm, an entertainer. Gag concert?" you joked.

"Krystal, get ready!" Jessica turned to you. "On your order!" Krystal gave her feedback. "One, two, attack!" you got trapped by the Jung sisters. "Stop! Stop! Its ticklish!" you cried out.

They keep tickled you from left and right. "I can't breath! Help me!" you shot for breath.

Please log in to read the full chapter