SPECIAL; part 6

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eH5LlCTZtLQ

 

You was packing up all your stuffs. Then, someone opened the door.

"Are you done?" Kyrstal peered in. You smiled, "A little more."

"Want some help?" Krystal offered. "Its okay, I can do this alone."

Krsytal stopped you by hold your hand, "Hana-ah. You're not alone my dear..." She your hand with a gentle.

"I know...thanks Krystal.." you hugged her.

"Why should thanks when its my job as your friend?" Krystal consoled you. You smiled, glad to have a friend like her.

"Now, let's pack up together. I don't want to be an evil aunt to your child!" Krystal joked. "You're not evil, Krystal!" you bursted into a laughed. 

*That's right, smile Hana. Keep smile.* Krystal monologued.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Jessica is busy with her schedule. But don't worry she will visit us often at London." Krystal came back after called her sister.

"Last calling for passenger TG0119..." the speaker echoed.

"Hana, its us. Let's go..." Krystal called you. "Hmm...okay..." you looked around the airport, hopping he will come before you go.

"Hana?" Krystal called you once again. She noticed your acted, "He won't come, Hana..."

"I know.." you bitterly said. Krystal grabbed your hand, "Let's go." Sadly, you followed her.

"Hana!" 

You turned back with brightened face, *Kai?!*

Unfortunately, it was your parent and in-law. "I'm sorry we late." Mrs. Kim apologized. Then, she turned to her husband, "Its all your fault!"

"I though ist tomorow...sorry Hana.." he bowed. You smiled, "Its okay."

"Where's Kai?" your mom asked.

Your heart sank, *I also wonder, where is he...* Krystal yanked you away and whisphered, "Yahh! You didn't tell them?"

You shook your head, "No."

"Hana!" Krystal yelped but in slow voice. "I know, but I can't...I don't want to be sad. Plus, its just a small problem." you told her.

"But this is not a small problem anymore! And you had his child!" Krystal pointed out. "Nevermind, let's go before we late."

You hugged them one-by-one. Lastly you hugged your dad, "Take care my daughter." And you bursted into tears. "Hushhh..don't cry dear, everythings will b

Please log in to read the full chapter