SPECIAL; part 2

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F6pn1gGTjIc

 

This vacation a.k.a the second honeymoon, you guys went to a simple but full of peace and more to mother nature. If last time you guys slept in the luxurious bed, but now you guys slept in a cozy cabin.

Although Kai, 'the mommy's big baby boy' dislike this idea very much, but how could he say no to you, his beautiful-lovely-adorable wife? Everything for you, he will do it. Just for you.

You guys left the jetty in a long, wooden ferry, for the 30 minutes journey on Chungju Lake.

"Here, give me your hand." Kai stretched out his hand and you took it. He hold your hand tighly so that you won't fall into the water went hope on the boat. After that you guys find a seat.

The water was calm and along the way, you saw captivating flora and fauna along the banks. You was attracked by exotic looking wild flowers.

From the corner of the eyes, Kai saw an old lady sell some foods, "I saw foods. Do you want anything?"

But you was too busy enjoyed the view to aware Kai and other things.

"You like it?" Kai asked beside you. He noticed your expression, its like you was hypnotized by the mother nature. Kai placed his arm around your waist, to take your attention without disturbing your concentration.

You nodded with a short answer, "Hmmm..." And your eyes were still glued to the scene tireless.

"Why so serious?" Kai poked your faced with his finger.

You let out a small scream. "Don't interrupt me." you went back to what you do before.

"Did you found any interesting?" Kai

Please log in to read the full chapter