party time!

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SON_UUgEifY

 

"How about this? Oh I know! This look perfect on you!" she took a dress on put it on top of you.

"I don't like this." you pushed the gown away.

"How about this?" you pick a dress.

"Gahh, that too old for you!" she snatched and put it back on the rack.

"This?" you pick another gown and put on top you and turned around like a fairy. "Yahh! What, do you think we are from the 16th century? This look like a dress for a grandmother. Choose a modern one. "

You walked to the sofa and seat. You let out a sigh, "What to do. If this keep going on, I don't think I will have an enough time to choose one." 

Krystal walked towards you and kneeled, "Hey, don't give up. The party is about to start!"

"The wedding is next week, and I've still don't have the dress yet." you sighed for 123456789th times.

"I know this will happen. Luckily I'd prepared this early." she's looking something inside her bag. She take out her phone from her handbag and dialled someone, "Hello?....Are you free?....Can you come?...I will give the address to you.." she hang up.

"Who is that?" you asked her.

"The one who will help you, Genie." she grinned. *G-Genie?* you wondered.

 

After a few minutes, you can heard a loud engine roaring outside the wedding boutique. A blond hair girl with a model body figure went out from her green sport car. She walked in the boutique and her super high heel make a sound here and there.

TIP-TAP TIP-TAP

The workers also, like you, watched her like watching a movie, wondered where is this goddes come from. She went straight toward you guys and stopped right in front of you.

 

"I heard someone called Genie?" she opened her sunglasses.

"Sicca unnie?!" you shrieked.

Please log in to read the full chapter