chapter 8

Today Love Starts
 
 
 

Chapter 08

Chapter Title here

 
 
 

Lizzy and nana were watching from the sidelines along with other students, once L left for the food court along with the other members of infinite Lizzy took this chance to approach Ls dad.

"Annyeong i would like to take the postion of the tutor." Lizzy asked, L's dad turned to to see Lizzy grining with her hands clsped together, to him Lizzy didnt seem like she was the brightest tool in the shed so he was a little hesitant be he really need to get him a tutor or his wife will nag him til he died of boredom. "ehh are you sure you're uh smart enough to helo my son get higher grades, because you sort of look dumb." L's dad said cautiously. "i get that alot but im number one in my class."Lizzy said proudly. nana nodded in agreement to support he friend.

"fine okay only because i need to get him a tutor as soon as possible, this is the address of our house be after classes are done." he said back giving her the location and then making his leave. "GAMSAHABNIDA AJUSSHI YOU'LL THANK ME!" Lizzy shout at the big fading figure, but he cringed at the word ajusshi, but didnt want to say anything so he just continued on his way. 

Lizzy stood there admiring the sheet with L's address. "No girl has ever been to L's before." Lizzy said mumbling to herself. "yah that out you dont want to creep the guy." Nana said chuckling.

~back in class ~

Lizzy wanted classes to finish already but, but myungsoo want classes to go on for a whlle longer, for the first time, because he did no want to be stuck study whit some random person(his father didnt tell him, who his tutor was.

After class L dragged his feet back home, ready to brace himself for whoever he has to deal with. L had just finished taking a shower and he was the only one home because he parents need to go to some urgent meeting. 

L had just walked out of the shower when he heard the door knocking thinking it was his parents, he didnt bother to go get a shirt and hurry down the flight of stairs and opened to his suprise it wasnt his parents."are you by any chance my tutor?"Lasked in shock.

 

Author's Note

OKAY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT IM SORRY BUT IM TRYING TO GET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MIAN please 

PALEASEE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE