chapter 3

Today Love Starts
 
 
 

Chapter 03

Chapter Title here

 
 
 

"who?" all the members excluding Myungsoo who was looking at the pictures he took on his fancy camera."omo you guys really don't recongize her? she's the crazy girl who's excited and happy all the time, Lizzy I'm suprised you guys don't remember espcially you L she was in your class." 

thats when all the members of infinite finally remembered."now that think about it she was the only girl in L's class that didn't confess." the chinky one said. "but knowing L, he'll just reject her straight out" dongwoo joked.

"hey don't joke about a girls feelings , fyi i would except any girls heart." anther said in a cheesy way.

"ehhh woohyun stop being soo greasy." the chink one said in disgust. 

"sunggyu hyung you're just jealous that you're the least popular cause you're like a grandpa." woohyun joked, causeing a snicker from infinite and a glare from sunggyu. 

while the infinite members were joing around, L was still messing with his camera but one of the members noticed that L seemed to be in a weird position and snatched his camera away from him. 

"who are you secretley taking pictures of?" the member said aoutlout pressing random buttons on L's camera cause his kindergarden level mind didn't know how to work the camera. 

"YAH SUNGYEOL GIVE IT BACK!" myungsoo shouted back trying to reach for his camera.

"HOYA CATCH!" sungyeol shouted tossing his camera to the one whos listen to their music outloud, who quickly catched the camera."L is seceretly taking pictures of someone.

"chincha ?" hoya asked quickly taking off his head phones and started looking at his pictures while sungyeol was blocking L.

"yah i found it!" hoya said, and all the members gathered around Hoya 

"L you player secretly taking pictures of such a cutie." Dongwoo teased, after a long time of struggling he finally managed to see the picture they were all looking at.

L sighed a breath of relief in his mind 

 

Author's Note

as was trying to go and introduce the members one by one that made sense ..