chapter 9

Today Love Starts
 
 
 

Chapter 09

Chapter Title here

 
 
 

L was not excepting to see who he saw in front of him right now, the person who stood in front of him is Lizzy. "Anyeong Myungsoo-shi, I'm Lizzy and ill be your tutor. "oh-u-u-h yeah I, uh know who you are come in let's head up to my room my parents will be home soon. Myungsoo lead the way to his room, he somehow forgot he was wearing no shirt(idk how but -_-), they got to his room and he gestured towards his desk. they both took a seat. "where do we begin?"L asked , and thats when Lizzy bursted into laughter and dying uncontrolably. "BWAHAHAHAHAHKSDJFKDSGJSHDKJHFKSDJHF!"Lizzy laughed and made weird noises to go with it. "Yah what are you laughing at. "you forgot to put on a shirt kekeke." Lizzy informed pointing at the half- L who sat before her adding a few extra giggles, L's was just like O_O he looked down, at himself and finally noticed, quickly coveres chest with his arms and raced towards his draweres and grabbed and plain white v-neck shirt and sat back down infront of lizzy.

Lizzy was still laughing. why are you still laughing, i already went and put on a shirt." L whined. Lizzy stopped for a moment to answer "but who forgets they don't have a shirt on it's september don't they feel a breeze." Lizzy then stopped and conintued laughing, L soon found him self laughing too.

Lizzy then stopped, and finally calm down, and finally reached to get her materials which consisted of just a pen, L was expecting her to pop out over 9000 textbooks out of her bag like dora. "that's all you brought ?" L asked "neh, thats all i need." Lizzy said waving her right orange rilakkuma pen around.

Somehow Lizzy made everything she taught so fun, L learned so many things about Lizzy that he would have never imagined he kept sneaking glances at Lizzy's smiling face whenever she was explaining something but would quickly look away, but the sad news was that the tutoring session was almost over, but somehow he was already so comfortable around her. Just then her cell phone alarm went off signaling her leave. "but none of them wanted that "Myungsoo-shi i have to go now." Lizzy said happily trying not to show her depressed side. "I'll walk you to the door." 

Just when they made it to the doorS L's parents came in throught the doors"oh hey mom and dad L greeted his parents. Lizzy saw this and introduced her self." ANNYEONG LIZZY IMNEDA, AND BYE." greeted and also bid her fairwell as well, skipped her way out the doors. L quickly turned around running back up to his room smiling to himself.

"is that L's tutor?" L's mom aske, and his dad nodded. "she kinda looks like a airhead."she said, " that's what i though but you know why not give it a shot." 

Author's Note

K SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER SO I WAS JUST LIKE KSDJKLSJAKJHFKJDHFSDKJFKDSA OKAY SOT SORRY THE ENDING FOR THE CHAPTER WAS SO TY AND I  HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY G 1 WHICH IS THE WRITIN AND FIRST PART IN GETTING MY DRIVERS LICENSE 

PALEASEE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE