chapter 10

Today Love Starts
 
 
 

Chapter 10

Chapter Title here

 
 
 

It was the beginning of class as Lizzy entered the class you looked up at L who made eye contact with her what realizing waved back at her and smiled as well. "yah who are you waving at?" Sunggyu asked. "ehh i saw that he was waving to that Lizzy girl." Dongwoo said slyly nudging L. "There is nothing wrong with saying hi to a friend." said smiling a little. "yeah but it is a big deal when it's a 'girl' friend." dongwoo said back putting emphasis on the word girl. "yah whats wrong with you guys."L said defending himself.Hoya felt a little unease about this conversation. 

a week has passed and, over the course of the week Lizzy and Myungsoo had grown quite close. "Lizzy how is the progress between you a L, judging by the way he acts when your name is mentioned he's quite fond of you alread." Nana whispered peeking over at L who was fooling around with infinite. Lizzy started to squirm in her seat plus making weird noises. Nana wondered at time what made her become friends with such a weirdo. 

Classes ended and the professor handed out progress preports to the students, it so happens that inifnite showed the results of their tutoring with steady improvements but L had the best improvement. "he was was sitting there while grinning at his progress like an idiot, while infinite was busy getting ready to leave " yah L we're going to celebrate coming?" sungyeol said pumping his fist into the air. "noo i uhh have something to take care of, he quickly glanced at lizzy, but hoya caught this quick glance, stiffening a little. infinite gave the L the okay signal and left. 

"LIZZY AH LOOK!" L said pointing his mark happily "it really thanks to you." L thanked sheepisly and ruffled Lizzys hair. "no problemo." Lizzy said back. grinning. " i want to thank you come on." L said pulling up and started draggingLizzy out the door. "but what abo-." Lizzy said about to say that she was with her friend Nana, but then was cut off when she saw that Nana wasn't there anymore.

~hehe text message~ the little happy voice ring tone notfied that lizzy had just recieved a text message.

*NANA: Have fun spending your day with L-shi ;)

Lizzy giggle at the text she got from her good friend and thanked her mentally and lets L drag her away. 

 

Author's Note

OMG IM NOT BETTER YET BUT I DDINT WANT TO KEEP YALL WAITING SO HER YA GOESSS LUVS