chapter 5

Today Love Starts
 
 
 

Chapter 05

 

 
 
 

~at inifnite's table~

"hey where's Hoya." sungyeol asked when he saw the usual 7 membered infinite was down one man.all the members looked around until Sunggyu spotted him over at lizzys table. "y ah whats he doing over there." woohyun questioned.

"looks like you're gonna miss your chance to hit girls." L joked while poking his food and the rest of infinite giggled.soon after the lunch was over and they decided to head back to class and took their seats. not long afte hoya joined them."look who finally decided to join us." woohyun said giving hoya a slap in the back.

once the class was filled up the professor coninuted lessons, and of course their professor handed them their first essay, the students knew university has harder but they never expected a huge essay on the first day, but luckly they were given a week.

"yah when should where should we start studying.?" myungsoo asked, he and the rest of the nfinite busrted into laughter."let's go hit the club dongwoo said "i also heard hyunah and her hot friends are gonna be there." woohyun informed. and with that they went on their way.

~aish we got a big assignment and all they worry about is clubing and hot girls."nana said in disbelief, but Lizzy was too busy admiring L's face, Lizzy wanted to finally get L to notice her  "Lizzy are you listening? ." nana snapped back at lizzy and got up from her seat "come on let's get this done and."

"all this done now?!" Nana asked in shock, lizzy noded her head and  dragged nana to the library.

 

Author's Note

okay so i dont omg gonna drop the whole specfic characters and get them to act along as i go and i was super writers blocked so it took me a while and this is all i came up wiht the test chapter

PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READER SPEAK UP !!!!

SUBSCRIBE ANYONE? :DPLEASE DO