More than words can describe

Unwanted feelings?

 

I apologize for the silly gif that has nothing to do with the story, I just thought it was so cute ^_^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Honestly, it can’t be that surprising to you, I mean although you act like the best of friends there are moments when you give each other secret gazes and I don’t just mean a casual looking, I mean checking each other out.”

Smack!

The back of Jiyong’s hand had flown towards Seungri and attacked him like he was brutal monster for saying the things he did. Which, in some ways he was, he just needed the horns and the disgusting fangs covered with slime and dirt. It had been the first thing Jiyong had done other than staring confused at his hyung who still, despite Seungri’s painful moan, was still giving Jiyong that stare.

“Ow! What was that for!?”

“Be quiet.” It took a lot of strength to keep his calm and not go mental on the maknae- who was pulling at the very last string that held his temper away.      

“Why!?”

“I do not check my best friend out, that’s absurd!”

“You never use the word absurd,” said Seunghyun who had broken his stare for a split moment.

Turning his eyes at his hyung, he gave him a ‘that is not helping my point’ look. “Fine… it’s insane to think that I would ever check out my best friend,” Jiyong continued.

“You do! And so does TOP!”

Smack! Jiyong flinched at the repetitive sound that appeared louder this time. It was Seunghyun this time, his hand still in the air showing a pose of an after attack, a perfect pose for showing pride Jiyong thought.

“I do not!” Seunghyun insisted.

Now Jiyong found it slightly funny and at the thought of his hyung checking him out, a light pink spread across his face. He giggled childishly and bit his lower lip like he often did, oblivious about the warm feeling in his cheeks. Each hand of his was on either cheek, holding his head up by keeping his arms upright and his elbows steadied on the café table.

“Would you quit hitting me! I need my face for the fans!”

It was unbelievable. Such an of a maknae. A stupid little punk!

“I don’t care, they can cover it with makeup,” Jiyong said, showing the other side of his caring leadership. It left a stunned face and a big O shape on Seungri’s face. He deserved it, every single word.

“So you don’t like me … no feelings like that at all ..” They were shocking and strangely hurtful, Seunghyun’s words.

“W-well …”

“Good, it’s settled then,” he said, his eyes turning from Jiyong to Seungri in a matter of seconds, giving the maknae an irritated stare. “I’ll get over my feelings and that way we can continue BIGBANG without any awkwardness.”

“B-but …”

“Why are you looking at me like that!?” It should have been unnecessary, Seungri’s outburst, but it didn’t seem like the youngster thought it should have been left out. Seunghyun’s expression didn’t changed, not one bit.

Jiyong was again feeling small in his chair, which resulted in him trying to slide down on his chair as much as possible without actually falling off. He pulled his black beanie hat lower down on his blonde hair, which left a sight of only a black fluffy top sticking out above the table for Seungri’s and Seunghyun’s view. 

“You are the reason for all this! The reason for my best friend now hating me.”

No. I don’t hate you, what are you saying Seunghyun?

“I don’t hate you!” Jiyong yelled from below the table, his voice muffled by the sleeve he’d stuck in his mouth like a baby sticks their dummy into their’s.

Now it was Seunghyun wearing the O shape on his face. It didn’t suit him very well, but despite that Jiyong found him just as attractive. Well, as attracted as one might be when their figure is hidden because you’re hiding behind a table. It was so awkward, having these feelings spill right in front of Seungri who was looking eager to see the result in his stupid blurting of secrets.

“Choi Seunghyun, I don’t hate you. How could you possibly think that? I’m your best friend, I watched you turn from a big bear to a y man,” he paused then, feeling a hot burn in his cheeks, he knew he was blushing. “Hyung, I lo-like you … I like you, more than words can describe.”

“More than words can describe?” At least he didn’t seem affected by the ‘big bear and y man’ thing.

“U-uh … ye-yeah.”