Chapter 5

Easter

Message Sent.

Yoona’s lip curves into a sweet smile before tucking her phone back into her pocket. She could barely hear the whines of her unnies about the cold photoshoot, all her thoughts was on the lingering embrace that she shared with the wool blanket.

Yoona’s eyes automatically lights up when she sees the black luxury car park up front at the lodge.

“She’s still here…” Yoona bounce up from her seat, but before her unnies can tell her to slow down. Yoona have excitedly jumped out of the vehicle.

*

“Yul?”

All of Yoona’s excitement quickly evaporates to helplessness, the moment she sees the girl she loves, right there in the corner crying her heart out.

“Yuri?” Yoona runs towards the girl, but before Yoona could finish what she’s about to say, her eyes made its way to Yuri’s hand lifelessly holding Yoonhee’s diary “That’s unnie’s!”

A part of Yoona was angry that Yuri would want to pry into her unnie’s stuff, but most part of her just felt scared of how Yuri might think after she reads it.

Yoona tries to grab the diary away from the distraught girl but no matter how lifeless Yuri was, she still manage to shove Yoona away…

“THAT’S NOT YOURS YURI!!!”

“IT’S NOT YOURS EITHER!!!”

“I said give me that!”

“Why are you keeping this?!” Yuri shakes the diary angrily at Yoona’s face. “Why are you keeping something so full of lies?!”

Yoona’s eyes widen in fear as she sees all the anger just pour out of Yuri. She wanted her Yuri, not this one.

“Y-Yuri…”

“Every word in here is bullsh!t!!!”

Yuri starts ripping the pages out of the diary, ignoring Yoona’s pleas not to… Yuri continues to rip every page just like the way Yoonhee have ripped her heart. Soon, papers start fluttering on the floor in a mad pace.

“No…” Yoona continues to plead “Unnie loves you… she did it so you won’t get hurt…”

“AND HOW DOES SHE THINK I FEEL NOW?! YOU THINK I’M HAPPY?!”

And the moment Yuri looks back at Yoona, she didn’t see her angel that she fell in love with, instead she saw Yoonhee the girl who broke her heart even in her grave, And the girl who she never had the chance to let go of.

And they might be two different person but right now, Yoona is the closest thing Yuri has to Yoonhee and unfortunately, she would have to take the brunt of Yuri’s hurt and frustration.

“She thinks she knows better, she thinks she knows what could make me happy, she doesn’t know Yoona… Your great amazing unnie doesn’t know how much she killed me. You and your beloved unnie”

Yuri says it so spitefully… “I need the both of you to just fukcing leave me alone!!!”

Yuri let out a scream, out of frustration, out of anger, out of hurt and out of love. Before lunging what was left of the diary across the room.

*

“You need to calm yourself down…”

Jessica tries talking some sense to the girl who’s furiously walking out of the room.

“You need to worry about your wedding and leave me alone…”

Jessica yanks Yuri to look back at her. Jessica was angry and was ready to explode on Yuri, she have expected to see anger in Yuri’s eyes, but there was none. Instead, all Jessica could see was hurt and regret all balled up in one emotion. And very slowly, Jessica let go, but instead of running away, Yuri just froze on her spot.

“You need to stay here and figure things out…” Jessica says softly…

“N…No” Yuri shakes her head “I need to be away from here… I need to be away from her…”

“Why do you keep on pushing her away?”

Yuri didn’t bother responding, because the truth was, it wasn’t a fair answer. Yoona have unknowingly reminded Yuri of Yoonhee, and it wasn’t good memories that were left, all Yuri could feel for Yoonhee was anger. Since Yoona was the closest thing Yuri have to Yoonhee, she unfortunately has to deal with the impact of Yuri’s hurt.

Yuri didn’t want to answer but turns to walk away, but Jessica made lasting emotions in both her head and heart.

“Why are you trying to push away the only person who’s willing to get hurt just so they could be close to you?”

*

“Y- Yuri?”

Yuri has her face buried in her hands, yet without even seeing who was calling her, she perfectly knew who it was. Why does she have to sound like Yoonhee too? Why did she fall for someone who was going to remind her of this heartache?

“Yoong? I’m… I’m so sorry…”

And she will be sorry forever, but she knew that even a million I’m sorries would not be enough for her to deserve forgiveness.

“I-I-I Understand” Yoona manage to quiver…

She understood exactly why Yuri acted that way, but it doesn’t mean it hurt any less. Yoona took careful, wanted steps towards the crying girl. She ignored her own tears and instead just wipes Yuri’s tears, just because it hurts her more to see Yuri cry than to see herself cry.

“I’m sorry for putting you through this. But truth is, right now, I don’t know how I feel… I thought I loved you, but now I…”

Yoona could only close her eyes after hearing Yuri say this. Cause maybe if she does, it’ll stop her tears, and if she’s lucky, maybe it’ll stop the hurt too.

“I think the only reason why I love you because you’re the closest thing I have to Yoonhee.”

And right that very second, Yoona wished it was her instead of her unnie in that grave.

“I’m not ready Yoona, and you deserve better than this. You deserve someone who’s going to give their whole heart to you and not just a piece of it.”

Yuri lowers Yoona’s hand to her side.

And Yoona would have wanted to tell Yuri, right then and there, that she would rather live having a piece of Yuri’s heart than having somebody else’s whole heart.

“I’m sorry but it’s not me Yoong…”

Yuri moves closer wanting to lay a goodbye kiss on Yoona’s forehead, but she retrace back, knowing that small gesture could only break their already shattered hearts.

Yuri instead nods and moves away. But before she could fully step out of the door, and out of Yoona’s life, Yoona’s voice made her look back.

“I’ll wait for you…” Yoona whispers between her sobs…

From a distance, Yuri could see Yoona trying to break a smile even though her tears are pouring out.

“I’ll wait for you Yul…” Yoona wipes her tears away with the back of her hand. “I’m not going to be like unnie… I’m not going to wait until it’s too late for you to know how much I love you. I believe in what we have, I believe that you love me too…”

Yoona’s voice quiver as she confesses through her tears

“And if it takes you forever to realize that then so be it… I’ll still love you then…”

Yuri could feel her tears starting to flow out of her system again.

“I don’t deserve you Yoona…”

Yoona moves closer to Yuri, she tilts Yuri’s chin upwards so they could look at each other. And very softly she lays a kiss on Yuri’s lips.

When her thoughts have failed her, when no words could ever amount to how much she feels, Yoona have finally let her actions be the one to tell Yuri of much she loves her and only her.

And as tender and loving the kiss was for Yuri, all that she could really feel is the every drop of Yoona’s tears. And again, she felt like she doesn’t deserve this, she doesn’t deserve making an angel cry.

Yuri pulls away from their first kiss, wiping Yoona’s tears away and pressing a soft kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

“Goodbye Yoona…”

And if there is one thing that both Yoona and Yoonhee have in common, it’s the feeling of dying inside the moment Yuri would say goodbye.

*

Yuri knew that she would look like the enemy again, in front of her friends and in front of everyone that’s why she couldn’t dare look back at the faces of her friends who just watch her walk away.

But if she only looked, she would have seen helplessness in her friends’ eyes, because now they realize that the Yuri they thought they lost was still there, crying her heart out to the one love she never had.

*

Her tears were just blurring out her vision and she finally admitted how helpless she is, and curbed to the side of the road. It was one of those feelings were you couldn’t put words to it, the only thing you knew was that it hurts and there was no easy way to deal with it.

And Yuri poured her pain out in every tear, her hand colliding against the stirring wheel, every punch harder than the last time. She punches until the pain and the bleeding have numb her aching heart.

*

Flashback…

“Unnie?”

Yoona quickly runs to her unnie who stop for the third time since they have been out.

“Unnie?” Yoona peered worriedly at her unnie’s face. And judging from her unnie’s paleness and the incessant coughing, it is obvious that her unnie wasn’t ok. But still she asked, just because Yoona as young as she is, have no idea what other things to say. “A-are you okay?”

Yoonhee reassures the younger girl with a smile and a simple lie. “I’m okay…”

“I told you unnie” Yoona pouts hoping to show her unnie she was serious, but her pout just look too adorable that her unnie just chuckles softly. “You should have let me handle buying all the stuff for the Easter party.”

“I just want to help out… I feel like you guys are doing everything and I’m just doing nothing…”

Yoona gasps in disbelief, standing up as if Yoonhee just said the biggest lie ever.

“Are you kidding me?!” Yoona stands up proudly “You’re Kim Yoonhee, you’re the life of the party! Without you there ain’t be no party…” Yoona nods…

Yoonhee chuckles softly, her younger cousin happiness is just too infectious sometimes.

Yoonhee was about to stand up, when from across the street, a raven haired beauty caught her attention.

Yuri didn’t say goodbye two years ago when she left for the States, and though Yoonhee never have any pictures of her or anything to remind her of Yuri, still she could never forget Yuri’s face.

“Unnie?”

And Yuri senses was tingling, telling her that someone was staring back at her. Her instincts told her to look back, and the moment she looks across the street, she immediately regretted it.

Because the moment she saw those doe eyes staring lovingly back at her, she fell deeper in love with Yoonhee.

Yoonhee couldn’t understand how she felt seeing Yuri, yes there was definitely excitement and happiness, but there’s something more, something hiding beneath the cheerful façade. Truth is, Yoonhee was scared, scared that Yuri have fallen out of love, that Yuri have moved on while she was still there, praying every night for a chance.

Yoonhee smiles at Yuri, but Yuri just blankly stares at her before politely nodding and disappearing behind the restaurant door.

“Unnie? Yoh unnir? You there unnir?” Yoona waves her hand at her unnie’s face.

“Oh I’m sorry…” Yoonhee smiles back at Yoona.

“Is everything ok?” Yoona wonders

“Yeah…” Yoonhee nods happily…

And from the smile in her unnie’s face, it was obvious that everything felt better than it was earlier.

*

“Fany?”

“Oh Yoonhee… hi… come sit down, do you want anything to drink?”

Yoonhee just shakes her head politely, her friends have been doing that eversince they found out about her condition. They spoiled her to bits and treated her like a princess. And sometimes she was close to telling them that it wouldn’t matter cause she’ll leave soon anyway, but she didn’t have the heart to, knowing that her friends are probably dealing with the hurt worse than she is.

“Ummm… I was just wondering…” Yoonhee gazes around the apartment nervously before looking back at Tiffany. “Have you heard anything about Yuri lately?”

Tiffany didn’t like where this was going, Yuri have specifically told her that she have no plans of seeing or talking to Yoonhee.

But before Tiffany could hide this from Yoonhee, she stops when she sees how Yoonhee’s eyes sparkle. And even if Yoonhee puts on a cheery smile around her friends, all of them knew that all it was, was a front. Yoonhee might be smiling but her eyes said it all. There were fear in her eyes, sadness and above all hurt, and there is nothing they wish they could do but take all of those bad emotions away.

Yoonhee’s eyes never sparkled for quite some time now. And if seeing Yuri would make Yoonhee happy, then so be it. She could just deal with Yuri’s brunt later.

“Ummm yeah… she came back home for fashion week or something…”

Tiffany and her girlfriend Jessica have met Yuri a couple of days ago, but it wasn’t the shy and gentle Yuri that they all knew in college, it was a different Yuri. The Yuri they met a couple of days ago was arrogant, cold, almost to the point of being emotionless.

Maybe this was a good thing that Yoonhee could see her again, because as far as Tiffany knows, if there is anyone in this world who could break down Yuri’s walls, it would be no one else but Yoonhee.

“Ummm… do you mind if I ask where she’s staying?”

“Are you going to go visit her?”

“Yes. I’m planning to invite her to the Easter party…”

And maybe this would be good, maybe this is what they both needed a chance to be with the one they love again.

*

“Y-yoonhee?” Yuri promised herself that she’ll definitely kill Tiffany for this. She specifically told the girl that she has no intentions of seeing Yoonhee again.

“Hi… Yul…”

“W-what are you doing here?”

Yoonhee just needed a reason to see her again.

“I-I’m sorry for barging on you like this, please don’t get mad at Tiffany… I ask her where you’re staying.”

Yoonhee was still the only person who could read Yuri’s mind that quick. And Yuri hated herself for still being defenseless against Yoonhee…

“I’m not… come in…”

Yoonhee’s eyes widen in amazement as she saw the living space that Yuri is staying in.

“This place is beautiful…”

“Huh?” Yuri absentmindedly responds…

Yuri couldn’t understand how she feel seeing Yoonhee like this. Yoonhee was still beautiful no doubt about it, but she seems thinner and looks tired…And it’s like all Yuri wants to do right now, is give up her world and stay to take care of Yoonhee.

“A-are you okay?”

Yuri’s question made Yoonhee turn away from the gorgeous cityscape view from Yuri’s window. And Yuri’s question, made a spark lit up in Yoonhee that maybe Yuri still cared, even a little bit.

“Oh ummm… yeah, why you ask?”

“You look… you look ummm sick… but don’t take it the wrong way, you’re still beautiful…”

Yuri blushed at what she accidentally blurted out, and Yoonhee smiled shyly at the shy confession.

“It’s just that, you look like you’re tired…”

“It’s nothing…” Yoonhee doesn’t need to tell Yuri what’s going on, she would rather have Yuri leave her for the right reasons than have her for the wrong ones. “I have just been sick for a couple of days.”

“Oh okay… well, you need to start taking vitamins… I don’t want you to get sick.”

Slowly, Yuri’s words feels like medicine to Yoonhee, bringing her back to life.

“So, how you been? I saw a feature about you in the magazine…”

“Yeah… I’m almost there, Yoonhee… but not quite…”

“I knew you were going to make it big.”

Yuri looks away, since she couldn’t let Yoonhee know how she felt. How could the same person who have lifted you up, be the same person who could bring you down?

“Thanks… how about you? what you been up to?”

“Well, I work for the family center… Umm… do you still remember my cousin Yoona?”

“Ahhh yeah, you talk about her a lot.” Yuri nods… “She’s like your little puppy, always following you around.”

Yoonhee laughs because even if the two haven’t met yet, it’s like Yuri already described Yoona to a tee.

“That’s just how she shows people that she loves them, she follows them around.”

“So, how is she by the way?”

“Well, she’s not in high school anymore, she’s already in college, and she’s living with me.”

“Oh okay…”

Yoonhee was desperately trying to find a way for them to keep on talking.

“She’s doing this Easter party, most of the girls are going to be there. So, I’m wondering if you would want to come and hang out.”

Yuri should have said no right then and there, for once she would want Yoonhee to feel the way she made her feel. But instead Yuri thought of another idea…

“Well, sure why not?”

Yoonhee felt everything is just too good to be true right now… but who was she to doubt it?

“Really? That’s good… I would want you to meet her.”

“Well, I could meet her there… Are you ummm going to cook kimbap?”

“Well… I don’t know maybe…”

“You definitely should.” Yuri nods “I have traveled a lot because of this job and I just want to tell you, nobody could make kimbap like you…”

And for once in a long time, gone were the fear and sadness in Yoonhee’s eyes, her smile wasn’t a front this time, for once in a long time, she felt genuinely happy.

“Then, I will…”

I wish you knew how much I love you…

*

“Unnie…” Yoona whines as she sees Yoonhee making something in the kitchen “I’ll make that kimbap…”

“No, it’s okay, Yoona, I want to do this.”

Yoona saw something that she haven’t seen in her unnies face for quite some time, a smile… but not just any kind of smile, it wasn’t force or a façade, instead, it actually look like her unnie was happy.

“You seem happy unnie…”

“That’s because I talk to her today.”

Her unnie didn’t need to say who it was, she knew perfectly who her unnie was talking about.

“Oh… ummm Yuri?”

“Yes…” Yoonhee was smiling again. “I invited her to the party… I hope you don’t mind…”

“Oh… of course not unnie!” Yoona shakes her head “I would really want to meet her. She seems so awesome.”

“Well, she is… I think you would love her.”

Yoona smiles “If you like her that much, then maybe I will…”

*

“I’ll find you that golden egg unnie!!!”

Yoona says happily before disappearing in the bushes again. Yoona along with the other girls are scattered around the lawn trying to look for eggs.

And Yoonhee felt guilty that instead of being happy with the people she’s with, here she was waiting for somebody else who probably wouldn’t come.

And every second that Yuri was late for the party did was break Yoonhee’s heart.

I wish you knew how much I love you…

*

Yoonhee thought that seeing Yuri again was another chance for them. But she knew that it would be selfish for her to ask for that, instead she just wanted to at least spend an hour with Yuri… Just to laugh with her again, to talk and maybe, just maybe, if God would grant it, to have her last kiss with the one she loves.

But of course, the gods were cruel… And Yoonhee have never felt as pathetic as she does right now, here she was waiting for Yuri, while Yuri was in the arms of somebody else, their lips lost in a passionate kiss.

“Yoonhee?” Yuri pulls away from Jae Hyuk when she sees Yoonhee standing there “What are you doing here?”

Yoonhee wishes her heart would smart up instead of bringing her thoughts down.

“I better go…” Jae Hyuk says smugly before standing up.

Yoonhee shuts her eyes when Jae hyuk leans close and shamelessly kisses Yuri on the lips, before leaving a smug smirk at Yoonhee.

When Jae hyuk left, Yoonhee finally gathered up the guts to talk.

“I’m so sorry…”

Yoonhee bows in apology at Yuri.

“Don’t worry about it…”

Yoonhee finally looks up and Yuri was over the bar, preparing some drinks.

“I ummm… you didn’t come to the party.”

“Oh… was it today?” Yuri lied, she had no intentions of going to the party

“Yes… it was… I… I guess you forgot… ummm… I brought you some kimbap.”

“Oh thanks…” Yuri says coldly, shoving the kimbap and instead chooses to gulp down her drink.

“Is… Is he your… is he your boyfriend?”
Yoonhee doesn’t know why she’s setting herself for more heartache, but she realize she’s going to be dead soon anyway, what’s more pain going to do?

“No… just a friend.” Yuri responded nonchalantly.

And anger starts to boil down inside of Yoonhee, why is Yuri making her feel like an idiot?

“A friend?”

“Yes… just like us, Yoonhee… all we ever was, was friends…”

And Yuri knew she should feel happy to finally get to hurt the girl that killed her, but how come she only felt guilty?

“Is that what you thought we were, Yul? Friends?”

Yuri grips her glass tighter before snapping her head angrily at Yoonhee.

“No. I thought we were more than that, but you told me that we weren’t, right? So, yeah… I realize you were right, Yoonhee, that it was just nothing…”

And Yoonhee wishes she have the strength to tell Yuri no, that she loved her then and love her still.

But right now, with her leaving what can those three words do?

“Yuri… I…I…”Yoonhee could feel her tears just pour out of her “I miss you.”

It was the closest thing Yoonhee could say to an I love you… Yoonhee didn’t knew what she was thinking, but she tried anyway…

“Oh okay…”

Yuri responded so coldly, ignoring Yoonhee.

“Are you going back to the States?”

“In a few days yes…”

Yoonhee was about to reach out for Yuri’s hand but she immediately retracted back when she saw Yuri flinched.

And for Yoonhee, it wasn’t the words that Yuri said, but the actions that hurt Yoonhee more.

“H-have a safe trip.”

“Thanks.”

“It was nice to see you again, Yul”

“You too…”

It was a split second act, but the moment Yoonhee saw Yuri glance at her watch, as if she was just wasting her time, Yoonhee realized that she stop mattering in Yuri’s life and now, was nothing more but an inconvenience.

Yoonhee would have wanted to say goodbye, it was obviously the polite thing to do. But something inside her just grips tightly on her. And people were right, there wasn’t anything good in goodbye, all it ever was a lie wrapped in pretentious happiness when all it really was is just pain.

And Yoonhee couldn’t say goodbye, because goodbye meant it’s over, goodbye meant moving on and goodbye meant closing this chapter in their lives.

“Goodbye Yoonhee…”

But obviously Yuri didn’t have any problems of saying it.

And Yoonhee bows down, before turning away,

I wish you knew how much I love you…

*

“Unnie?”

“Yoonhee have never ignored the girl but right now she has no strength to pretend everything is ok.

“Unnie… what’s wrong?” Yoona runs after her unnie “Why? What happen?”

“I…I just want to be alone right now…”

“Oh okay…” Yoona steps back defeated…

Yoonhee nods before stepping into her room, and she didn’t knew that Yoona have never left her alone. Yoona sat by her bedroom door faithfully, waiting for the right time that her unnie would call her in.

*

“Unnie?” Yoona peeks her cute head inside Yoonhee’s room. Yoonhee turns from her bed and smiles at the girl.

“Are you okay?”

Yoonhee couldn’t manage to even smile, this time she let all her tears out.

“You know what, Yoona?”


Yoona turns her attention back into those glowing eyes.


“Yeah unnie?”


“I’m glad Yuri isn’t here”


Yoona was surprised at those words, the only name she would hear coming out from her unnie was Yuri, Yuri, Yuri… How can Yoonhee not want her when she’s all she talks about?”


Yoonhee just buries her face into her pillow, letting it soak up her tears.


“Because I don’t think I could ever say goodbye…”

And as her Yoonhee unnie cried softly, all Yoona could do was lay her head beside her unnie’s pillow and cried with her.

I wished you knew how much I love you…

*

Yoona groans at her aching neck muscles at her odd sleeping position. She sits up and stretches a bit, before her eyes roamed on her unnie, she was about to tuck her unnie inside the comforter, but when she was about to lift the blanket. She didn’t need to figure out what happen next.

She thought it was going to be like the movies, where you scream and cry your heart out, begging God to let it be a nightmare the moment you lost that person.

But it wasn’t like that for her, maybe because the moment she lost her unnie, she lost all her strength to scream and to feel alive…

Maybe when she lost her unnie, she lost her faith in God…

And maybe because the moment she lost her unnie, a part of her died along with her.

Yoona runs her hand on her unnie’s cheek, before pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

“I love you unnie…”

It was a whisper she wished her unnie would take with her to heaven…

“I have an angel now…”

Yoona tries to smile but her heart wouldn’t let her, she laid her head beside her unnie’s pillow and cried.

But this time, she cried alone…

*

Jessica couldn’t believe who was sitting right across from her in that posh café, it wasn’t their Yuri, it was definitely somebody else.

“Just order anything you want Shika, I’ll handle this…”

It was a few months after Yoonhee died and all of them thought it would be better that Yuri wouldn’t find out.

“Do you want to ask about Yoonhee, Yul?”

“Did I ask about her?” Yuri asks coldly before sipping on her ice coffee.

“Did you really stop caring?”

“I guess… I was so bu-“

“She died…”

Yuri drops the ice coffee, the ice and coffee creating a puddle on the table before flowing out to the floor.

“That’s a sick joke, Shika…” Yuri growls at Jessica.

“Why would I joke about something like that?” Jessica snarls back.

“Because I’m like this and you want to get a piece of me, so you say crap like this.”

“I want to beat the crap out of you but we all know Yoonhee won’t like it.”

Yuri pushed herself out of the table.

“Well, it was nice seeing you again Jessica.”

Yuri wished she could snap Jessica’s neck right now, but she pulls away before she could even do it.

There was a reason the girls picked Jessica to talk to Yuri about it, because Jessica was the only one who wouldn’t let Yuri walked out.

“She died the night of the Easter party.”

And Yuri never hated herself as much as she hate herself right now.

“We would have wanted to tell you about the funeral but you left us without even saying goodbye.”

“I have to go…”

And Jessica let Yuri walked away, because at that moment, there were no words that could heal anyone.

*

The moment Yuri stepped out of the café, she puts on her sunglasses, not because she wanted to shield her eyes from the bright sun, but because she refuse to let other see her tears.

Yuri walks calmly to her car but the moment she closes the door behind her, her whole being just went blank. But it only lasted for a second though, because the next thing Yuri knew, all the pain and regret poured out of her.

And she didn’t knew how long she cried, it’s not like she cared… because from that day on, until now, Yuri was crying inside.

End of flashback…

*

Yuri have stood inside that airport motionless, ignoring people’s curses and letting them shove her around. Right now, she lost all of her strength to fight back and to even move.

“Miss? your boarding pass?”

The airport personnel grunted as if Yuri was wasting his time, and Yuri digs into her bag when she sees a wrapped gift inside her bag. She hurriedly showed her boarding pass before stepping away to the corner.

Yuri didn’t remember anyone handing her any gift, until she remembers the younger girl who was playing with her bag a few days ago.

She tears the wrapper out and couldn’t help but smile through her tears as she have in her hand, a mickey mouse ear muffs.

She looks at the note

Dear Yul,
I heard it’s pretty cold in America, but since I cant be near u, Its mickey mouse job now to warm up your ears…

Kekeekekeke…:P

PS I L_v_ you…

Kekekeke…
Yoong

Yuri settled down on her first class seat, and after the amount of tears she cried that day, finally she found herself smiling, as she hold on to the mickey mouse ear muffs.

A wounded part of her was slowly healing…

When the stewardess ask to shut off all electronic device, Yuri digs into her purse to shut off her phone when she saw the message on her phone.

She checks her phone, even if the stewardess are already walking back and forth down the aisle like drill sergeant ready to get on the first cadet who broke the law. But Yuri didn’t care, she’s sure, one phone can’t make their plane crash anyway.

It was a message from Yoona and Yuri felt like something stab her chest. And once again, she started crying, as she sees the video that Yoona sent of the breathtaking sight of the diamond snow falling from the sky.

Yuri…

I save this video on my phone too <3 So, whenever I miss you I’ll just watch it and imagine us together. I hope you’ll miss me too and if u do, just watch this video… and you’ll know that someone back home is waiting to see this again with you… that someone back home is just waiting to see you…

And that’s me… kekekeke…

I’m to the point that I don’t feel like telling you I love you is enough, and it’ll never be… So, for now until the rest of your fashionable life, always know that I’ll spend my life, showing u how much I love u…

“Excuse me miss, you need to turn off your cellphone.”

Yuri smiles in apology before turning off her phone, she nestled her head on the window for support, shutting her eyes as she whispers in prayer.

She only prayed for four things, she prays that she would be deserving of Yoona’s love, to give her the chance to fully love again, to give her the strength to let go.

And lastly, she whispered an I love you followed by an I’m sorry to one of God’s angels…