I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was break time at school and Eunji walks around to search for Myungsoo. *Why can’t I see him?!*

 

The school bell rang and she heads off to the classroom. She sat on her seat and look at the front. *Yeah! That stupid girl didn’t show up today!! But sad, I also don’t have a seatmate since Woohyun is also not around.* She pouted.

 

The boring class starts and Eunji was just listening to her iPod. *Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo NO NO NO NO NO!*

 

Her day at school ends off just like that. With no one to bully and no one to flirt with, it was her most boredom day ever.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Friday comes and the both of you head for school. You rode a different bus from him.

 

He was the first one to reach school and notices that he was too early, so he decided to head up to the rooftop to wait for the time and to relax him.

 

As he went up the stairs, he could hear some voices. He reached the door to the rooftop and the noise grew louder.

 

He first peeks in through the door and find Eunji talking to two other girls at the rooftop. He wanted to greet her but then he just stayed behind the door as he listens to their conversation.

 

“At break time, prepare to pour me some water. Don’t start until you saw Myungsoo walking by. Our objective here is him to get me noticed, okay? Here…” She handed them some money.

 

She started to walk away but then stopped and turns around. “And one more thing, if Myungsoo asks who tries to bully me, say to him that it was Sunhae. You both know her right?” She asked.

 

“But….Eunji-ah. She’s so innocent! No one would probably believe us.” One of them talks back.  “Ya! I’m not telling you to broadcast it in our school! You just have to say it to Myungsoo! He’ll believe you for sure! Don’t worry!” She then smirked and walks towards the door to go down.

 

Myungsoo then swiftly runs downwards and head to his classroom, knowing all Eunji’s plan. *I should’ve believed Sunhae in the first place.* He started to feel regretful.

 

You have arrived school 10 minutes before the time and head towards your classroom.

 

As you enter, you noticed that Woohyun still is absent. *Seriously, what's up with him?!*

 

You then went inside and sat on your seat and listen to the teacher as the class goes on.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Break time comes and Eunji and the other girls were prepared along the hallway.

 

Even though Myungsoo knows it all, he just goes with the flow and purposely walks down the hallway where they were.

 

“He’s here! He’s here! Pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter