BORED?

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s mom thought that you were showering when she knocked on your door and no one is coming out. She waited for an hour at the living room and goes up again to your room.

 

“Sunahe-ah…” She knocked again. “I'm...I'm sorry. You know that I just care about you. I don’t want something happens to you. I know that your parents left early and I would like to be the one who can take care of you.” She murmured and knocked again on the door.

 

“Sunhae…..” Nobody answered. She then twists the doorknob. *It’s lock.* She knocks harder and louder. “Sunhae.. Sunhae!!” She started to panic and keeps bugging on the door.

 

Myungsoo got out of his room as he was awaken by the noise. “Mom, what are you doing?” He stood beside his mom while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Get the keys at my room! It's been an hour I'm knowcing and she still doesn't respond!”

 

Myungsoo hurriedly went into his mother’s room and grabbed the keys. He runs upstairs and gave the keys to his mom. They quickly opened the door.

 

As they enter, they saw your things scattered around. There was a big bag on your bed and some clothes piled inside it and on your bed.

 

Myungsoo headed for the bathroom to see if you were there, but he found nothing. His mom just sat on your bed and tears fall down from her eyes.

 

Myungsoo walks pass by the window and noticed it was open. *Did she run away?* Myungsoo’s eyes widened and he starts running down the stairs and headed out.

 

He searched for you inside the house, in the garden, and in the neighborhood. “Sunhae!” He shouts and shouts but nobody responded.

 

He searches for you the whole night. It was 5 am and Myungsoo walks tiredly to the house, disappointed that he didn’t found you.

 

As he opens the front door, his mom is waiting inside. “Did you find her?” His mom asked.

 

Myungsoo didn’t speak at all and just nod his head from side to side. “Sunhae, whare are you?!” The mom cried again.

 

She then reaches for the phone and tried to call the police to report about it but Myungsoo stopped her. “Don’t. I’ll handle this myself.” He said.

 

His mom hung the phone. “Please tell the school that I’ll be absent today. I wanted to rest.” He murmured and walks to his room and rests.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You woke up in the morning, washed up, and leave the sauna. You are still wearing your school uniform since you left the house with that clothing.

 

You walk along the streets and searched for a job at some stores. Unfortunately, they don’t have any open slots for you.

 

You saw a newspaper stand and walks towards it. You reached for your pocket to see if you have mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter