IN THE MALL

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a weekend. You, Myungsoo and his mom headed to the mall.

 

You hopped on to the backseat but his mom dragged you to the front seat. “Mom!” Myungsoo complained. His mom gave him a look and he just started to drive. *Arghhh.*

 

As the three of you walking around the mall, his mom always drag you to a shop and will not let you leave without her buying some things or clothes there for you.

 

His mother handed him all the paper bags. “Carry this.” “I don't want to.” He replied. “Bad boy! Carry this!” She repeated. “Thisis all Sunhae's! Why would I carry it?!”

 

You then stuck your tongue out at him.

 

After a while, he headed off to the car to put your things on the trunk cause his mother told him to do so. *Why did my mom asked me to come if she will just treat me like a chauffer?!*

 

Back at the mall, his mom and you were sitting on a table drinking some shake. “Sunhae-ah, I’ll just go to the bathroom okay?” His mom said. “Okay.” You replied.

 

Myungsoo came back. “Where’s my mom?” He asked you. “She went to the bathroom.”

 

He sat on the opposite of you and took your shake. “Hey!” You yelled. “Buy me one too or else, I will not give this back to you.” He threatened. “Than don't! Honestly, I’m full so I don't care!” You hissed.

 

He put it on the table and you quickly grab it away. "Hihihi!” You acted cute to him then stuck your tongue out again to some more.

 

Then, he got a text.

 

Myungsoo-ah~

I will head home first because your grandma wants to eat somewhere and I decided to accompany her.

BE GOOD TO SUNHAE!!!! Don’t forget to pass by the company before going home!! ;) ♥♥♥

PS: Don’t dare try to leave her alone or you’re dead. I’m watching YOU!!!

Hihihihi!!! ANNYEONG!!! TAKE CARE~~~

>Mom<

 

“What is it?” You asked. “Mom left already!” He hissed. “What?! She told me we have to buy some bed sheets and curtains!” You pouted. “Just buy it next time.” Then he got another text.

 

One more thing, she needs to buy bed sheets and curtains.

IF YOU REALLY DARE LEAVER HER ALONE, YOU’RE DEAD!!

HAVE FUN!!! ~~~ :))

>Omma<

 

You then saw him get mad. “Let's go!” He suddenly exclaimed. “Where?” You asked. “You said you still have to buy bed sheets and curtains? Let’s go! I still have to pass by the company.”

 

You both then headed to the sheets section. You started to look for a big and thick bed sheet just like his mom described and 5 long curtains.

 

Myungsoo paid for it and you took the sheets. You b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter