I WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Monday again and you decided to head off to school without your bike.

 

You felt guilty of what happened last Saturday about the walk out thing in the meeting. You just stand by the door and wait for Myungsoo outside.

 

Myungsoo steps out and looked at you. “Sorry.” You said and bowed at him. He just ignored you and walks towards the bus stop. You just followed him.

 

“I said I'm sorry!” You repeated. Still, he didn’t reply. *goddamn.* You got angry and bumped his shoulders purposely as you walk ahead of him.

 

“Hey!” He shouted. Now, you’re the one who ignored it. You sat on the back of the bus while he was at the front and both of you headed to school.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Myungsoo was walking down the hallway when he notices a girl being bullied. He went to her and threatened off the 2 boys who bullied her.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked while the girl has her head down low. As she looks up, Myungsoo's cold heart thumped again.

 

“Myungsoo?!” Bang Eunji wondered. “Oh. Eunji-ah..” “Oppa!” She suddenly jumped and hugs Myungsoo.

 

Eunji brokes off the hug. “How have you been? I never knew will be in the same school again! Oppa! I miss you!” She hugs him again.

 

Myungsoo slightly smiled. “Oh! You smiled!” She smiled too as she lets go of the hug. “It’s really been a long time.” Myungsoo replied. “Then, I’ll head off to my classroom. See you next time!” She walks but then Myungsoo stopped her. “I’ll walk you.” Then they both head to Eunji’s classroom.

 

You saw everything from afar. “What is he doing? He doesn’t even talk to girls when he got here now he’s hugging one. Pppppfftttt….. It must be………. he likes her?” Your eyes grew wide and your mouth opened big.

 

You started to ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter