FAINT

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sunhae-ah.” Myungsoo breathes heavily as he saw you unconscious.

 

He removed the rope and the handkerchief on your mouth and tried to wake you up. “Sunhae!” He started to shout and shook you. But you didn’t flinch.

 

As he puts his hand on your forehead, it was hot. *No! Don’t make her sick! What have I done?! Mom will get mad at me!*

 

He carried you bridal style into your room and lay you on the bed. He gets some warm water and a face towel which he laid over your head.

 

From time to time, he wouldn’t stop wiping your face with the towel and change the water. He’s really nervous since his mom might arrive any time now.

 

Then, he got a text.

 

MY HANSOME SON~~

 

How are you and Sunhae? Doing fine? I texted you since me and your grandma will be staying here at Jeju for 2 nights. Watch her and also the house, okay?!

 

PS: If I found her sick when we come back, no allowance for you for the whole month. ANNYEONG! SARANGHAE~! ♥♥♥

 

>Mom<

 

His nervousness started to go down as he found out that they will not be returning soon.

 

He focused on you again and wipes your face with the warm water. He started to smile whenever his fingertips touch your face.

 

*Her face is really soft* He put down the towel and started to your face with his hands. He runs his fingertips from your forehead down to your nose, from your cheeks on to your chin, and onto your lips.

 

His heart started to pump fast again and quickly removes his hands from your face. *Why is this happening again?!* Due to what he was feeling, he dashes off to the bathroom to get some water again and to distract himself.

 

He again sat beside you and checked your temperature. “It has gone down. Sorry Sunhae. I know it is my entire fault.” He whispered and he fell sleepy so he placed his head on your bed with both of his hands under it.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The sun shines brightly against your face. You slowly opened your eyes and stretch your arms. You sat up but then you noticed that Myungsoo was sleeping beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter