CLOSET

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I will make him mine*

 

Bang Eunji was Myungsoo’s elementary friend. They were always together but she was sent to the states by her father to learn more.

 

She came back after 8 years and as soon as she came to Korea, she asked somebody to find Myungsoo and make her enroll to the school he is attending to.

 

She purposely went to the school on the first day of Myungsoo but hid herself so she will not be noticed by him easily.

 

They were just elementary then but she has already a crush on Myungsoo. As soon as she was in the states, she began to miss him more and more making her fall in love with him.

 

She was afraid that if she came back, Myungsoo will have other lover instead of her so she uses all means to get his attention back. Like the bullying and stuff.

 

She was happy that she got to hug him and made him notice her.

 

She decided to pass by his house tonight to greet his family.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Myungsoo was walking towards his home after he ate at a dukkbokki shop. “Wah! So delicious! If I ate Sunhae’s dinner I might be dead right now!” He smiled and pats his tummy.

 

He presses the remote control so the gate would open for him to enter.

 

Then, he saw a red sports car outside their gate. He knocks on the window and found out that it was Bang Eunji. “Oppa! I'm here” She waved.

 

Suddenly, since the gate is now fully opened, the she drives the car to their front door. *No!*

 

Myungsoo came running to her. She stepped out of her car and walks towards the front door. Myungsoo spread his arms over the door to block her.

 

“No!” He exclaimed. “What are you doing? I just came by to visit your family.” She murmured. “Nobody’s home, only me. Visit again next time!!!” He grabbed her shoulders to turn her away and pushed her towards her car.

 

“Oppa! Why are you like this? Are you trying to hide something from me?” She became curious.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter