AUNT'S HOME

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun sat on the sofa in the living room while your aunt asks you to go to the kitchen with her.

 

“Sunhae, who is he?! You’ve never been here in this house in a few weeks and you came home with a man?! Remember, you signed a contract!” Your aunt reminded you.

 

“He just walks me home.” You defended. Your aunt then looks at her watch. “Hey, you still have classes! Are you trying to cut class with a man now?!” You tried to calm her down. “It wasn;t like that!! I…..i….i fainted. The school nurse advised me to go home and she will just excuse me from the remaining classes.” You explained. “Then, why don’t you go straight to Myungsoo’s house?” She asked. “That is….that….that is..Woohyun doesn’t know about it. No one in our school knows about it.”

 

Your aunt started to stare at you. “Treat him nicely, okay? He’s a nice guy! If he hadn’t seen me fainted, no one would carry me to the clinic.” You pouted. “He is also the one who helped you?” She asked. You nodded. “If you have just told me sooner, I wouldn’t have release any anger. Go! Accompany him! I’ll just make some food.” She smiled and you walk to the living room and sat beside Woohyun.

 

“Your house is really pretty and comfortable.” He complimented. “Well, it’s kind of small but it’s just perfect for me and my aunt.” You smiled.

 

The two of you started to share stories to each other. He found out that you don’t have any parents left and you found out that the rumor about him being an outside son of a chaebol family is true.

 

You laugh together at some jokes you shared to each other and just happily talk about each other’s life. Except that you keep your mouth shut about the marriage thing.

 

Your aunt then calls the two of you for dinner since it was already 6 pm. The both of you didn’t notice how the time flies by as you were laughing together and watching t.v. together.

 

The three of you ate together. Your aunt was eyeing on you all the time telling you that you have to tell him about Myungsoo. You nodded disapprovingly. “No!” You signed her.

 

“What is it?” Woohyun asked as he saw you both whispering to each other. “Oh! Nothing! Just enjoy your food!” Your aunt murmured. “The food really tastes great.” He complimented and all of you continued eating.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Classes ended and Myungsoo headed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter