BEFORE THE PARTY

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun’s father just got home after his business trip in China. He first headed to the company to greet Woohyun.

 

He comes in the office and Woohyun bowed and greeted him. “How’s my son?” He asked with a smile. “Oh.. I’m…I’m okay.” Woohyun bowed again.

 

They both sat on the couch and sip some coffee.

 

“Tomorrow night, we were invited to attend a grand party in favor of the richest man in Korea. All top companies were also invited. I want you the one to represent us. Don’t miss it, okay?” “Yes dad.” He agrees.

 

“And oh, Mr. Bang’s daughter, who will soon success from his father the biggest fashion company in Korea, will be your partner for the night. Here..”  He handed him her address. “Fetch her up tomorrow at 6 pm.”

 

“Yes…” He replied again.

 

His father went home to rest and as for Woohyun, he signed some more documents before going home and to rest also.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

It was Saturday and you were awakened up by Myungsoo’s mom. “Sunhae-ah, wake up! Let’s go to the mall to buy you dress and prepare you for tonight.”

 

You then sat up and rub your eyes. “What tonight?” You asked. “The richest man in Korea invited Myungsoo on a grand party and he wants his wife to come also. We have to make you presentable.” She explained. “Eh? But Myungsoo doesn’t like me to go with him during events. He always says that I will cause some commotion.” You murmured.

 

“He cannot do anything about it since the both of you got invited! Get up and let’s go! We have many things to do!” She smiled and went out of your room.

 

You then washed up and headed downstairs. You first ate lunch since it was already 1pm and you and his mom headed towards the mall.

 

Myungsoo was in the company arranging some things before he goes to the party tonight.

 

You were dragged by his mom to different shops and tried on different dresses but none catches her attention.

 

Until you went in another shop and finally, his mom chose a dress especially for you.

 

Then, she also chose some jewelry and your heels. After, you both headed to the salon and made your hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter