I'm Forever Yours

Cold Hearted Man

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I came again at this dairy shop, though I’ve denied it, I was here for that little girl. Laughing at my foolishness, I grabbed one of the white chocolate before I heard a child scream, “Appa!” I turned around immediately, like it was really meant for me. The same kid was running to me and I felt myself smiled. A woman ran after her and knelt down.

“Where are you going?” she asked with a hint of scolding in it.

“Is this your kid?” I asked surprised at how annoyed I sounded. How can she let her daughter wandered around?

“Chesonghae–” My eyes widened as they met with her brown eyes. She has fringe and that made her look different but she can never change her eyes. Even if she wears contact lens, I can still know it’s her. Overwhelmed by surprise, she left the shop with the kid.

Without even thinking if there were any paparazzi, I chased after her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked making her stop before walking away.

“Yah, what am I to you?” I asked as I ran to her and grabbed her arm spinning her around. I didn’t know if she felt it, but the contact that I made with her arm was too familiar and felt like home. Seeing her carried the child made me scoffed. Was I the only one that really loves her?

“I can’t believe this.” I laughed and ruffled my hair. I laughed, the same action I did when they told me Hankyung has left. I laughed because I thought it was a joke. Tsk.

“I can’t believe I waited for you for four damned years and now, look at you, you have a daughter.” I said coldly and laughed humourlessly. My eyes met hers and it made me sick.

“Live well with your man,” I said coldly and left. For my entire life, I’ve never expected to walk away from her.

“Oppa! Oppa!” I snapped from my thoughts at the screams of my fans. I quickly walked to my car and slammed the door shut.

 

From: SNSD Tiffany

Oppa, let’s meet.

 

Right. I had forgotten about this girl. I wonder how the relationship from oppa-dongsaeng actually led us to a couple. Even we were not sure if we actually love each other, either it was just to fill the emptiness in our hearts or we just wanted to move on. I turned my phone off and drove home.

I stopped in front of the elevator and shook my head. Going into a room with 14 guys will not do me much of help. I made my way to the park, and stared at the sky. I just wanted peace to think about what happened today. But it seemed like it has to end today.

“Oppa,” My eyes snapped open and I turned to look at Tiffany. She had a small smile and walked to me slowly as if she was hesitating to come to me. She didn’t say anything so I look at her to see her spacing out or maybe she was actually enjoying the sky. She then looked at me.

“Sica told me…” she began. I looked at her. “That Vy unnie is here, in Seoul.” She said. My heart beat faster. What is it? I desperately wanted to ask but I kept my cool.

 “After giving it some thoughts, actually I thought about this the whole day, and I think we don’t really suit as a couple.” She gave a light laugh and look at me.

“I think you’re great and cool, oppa. Just because you don’t want me to feel hurt and rejected again, you treated me good and I guess I was confused.” She said. “I would say I like and admire you, but I don’t really love you, well, not as a man. These three months we spent together was fun and I actually felt a lot better and I don’t think I can survive this heart break without you, oppa. So, I want to thank you for being there for me.” She said.

“Well, everyone likes me.” I blurted out and both of us laughed. “You deserve a great man, and he is a fool to reject you.” I said.

“No, I’m sure the girl is better than me. I might enjoy my life as a single lady right now.” Tiffany laughed.

“Anyway, oppa, you have such a cute daughter. Even cuter than Sunny.” Tiffany laughed.

“Haha, yeah – wait, what?” I asked. She looked dumbfounded.

“Isn’t Cherry…yours?” she asked.

“Cherry who?”

“Cherry me!!!” a girl shouted in joy as she ran to us. That was the same girl in the dairy shop. The same girl that was in Violet’s arms. Wait, what in earth is this?

“Appa, why do you always make umma cries?” she asked tugging the hem of my jacket. I held my head, as I tried to organise everything that happened today. I met Violet, I thought she was married, Fany asked for break up, this kid is mine – Someone help me, please.

“Seriously oppa? You didn’t know?” Fany asked. “She’s–” she stopped talking as the sky started raining, “Cherry ah, let’s go.” She said and Cherry took her hand before running to take shade.

“Yah!” I ran after them demanding for an explanation.

“Why are you following us?” Tiffany asked and pointed at the direction behind me. “Go help unnie!” she shouted and ran to the shade. I turned around to see Violet unloading things from her car’s trunk. My heart beat faster as I made my way to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Violet’s POV

I parked my car and asked Cherry to enter first. I went to the car’s trunk and sighed as I packed and tidied the salon’s stuff while thinking about him.

I cursed under my breath as rain started pouring on me and quickly unloaded the plastic bags from the trunk when a voice asked.

“Do you want to share umbrella with me?” he asked bringing back the memory when we first met. I turned to see him wet as he held his jacket over us, shading us from the rain.

Just now, less than an hour ago he was mad at me. I guess his mood swing never changed.

“You’re not mad at me?” I asked, it felt odd talking to him.

“Yes, I’m mad at you. You should’ve said that Cherry is ours. And how can you make me look like the bad guy here?” he asked and I somehow laughed.

“Do we have to start again or continue?” he asked.

“It actually depends on you. I’ll let you decide this time.” I said. It was like heaven, and it felt good that I no longer hide anything from him. For the first time since I left Korea, I can actually really smile.

“When you left it was raining and I assumed the heaven was crying. Now that we met again, the heaven is crying again.” He said. I frowned trying to understand what he meant.

“I’m going to send our story to a PD and see how much ratings our story will get.” He said.

“You’re talking nonsense.” I said smiling.

“Because I’m nervous.” He said.

“Why?” I asked. He shrugged and leaned to kiss me. The moment he brushed his lips with mine, I knew my life is complete.

“The only reason you can leave my side is because you don’t love me anymore and you’re tired of me. You don’t have to care about anything else. My fans are getting married too. One day, I’ll lose all the fame and it’s you who will be by my side. Unless you change your mind and decided–” I cut him off by kissing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He threw the jacket onto the ground and pulled me closer with his hand pressed on my back and another on my waist.

“You can shut up now,” I said and laughed as he spun me around.

“We’re really together now right?” he asked. I can’t believe this too. If only we put down our ego or be a little selfish, we would be together a long time ago.

“I’m forever yours.” I said and felt my heart fluttered as he kissed my forehead, smiling as I utter the words.

“And you’re forever mine.” I said.

He rolled his eyes. “I already knew that a long time ago.” He said chuckling.

 

-THE END-

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s the end! There were so many options on how to end this story and I was not sure since this is the first story that I completed. I read a lot of Heechul’s story with them getting married and I think it’s too common.

And since I don’t like being common, here’s how it actually ends.

I hope it’s okay! Thank you for reading and staying until it ends.

KIM HEECHUL!! SARANGHAEYO!

WU U PICCA KIM HEECHUL!
SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!

(I just have to put this...LOL)

 

And if you're wondering how Tiffany knew about Cherry and how their meeting is well planned, it's because of this couple who are working hard behind the scenes! You two have worked hard!!!