Don't Wear That Ring!

Cold Hearted Man

 

The birthday party is going to be held at a hotel. I was waiting for Miss Yoojin to come. MinJi unnie, Hyun Jae and another stylist is waiting for her. We had chosen at least fifteen expensive and beautiful dresses for her. I hope at least one dress will suit her taste since everyone is saying that she’s quite picky.

“She’s here!” Lucas said and a minute later a girl around Jennifer’s age walked in.

“Where are the dresses?” she asked in a bossy tone.

“Here,” Lucas said and she pursued her lips and nodded her head at the red dress that I picked. After she changed, I put on makeup on her while Hyun Jae and Lucas were doing her hair.

“Yoojin ssi, who’s your favorite member in DBSK?” MinJi unnie started the conversation.

“I don’t like them.” She said.

“If only Cassiopeia heard this…” Hyun Jae mouthed at me.

“Well, in Super Junior?”

“Heechul oppa.” She said and I froze. The stylists shared a worried glance with me and then Donghae walked in.

“Noona, Siwon took my tuxedo so it ripped-oh, Yoojin ssi, right? Annyeong haseyo.” Donghae smiled at her. She glanced at him and scoffed.

“Donghae oppa, where is Heechul oppa?” she asked.

“He’s with the other members.” Donghae answered and Yoojin sighed dramatically.

“Noona, help me.” Donghae said again.

“MinJi unnie, I’ll be going to their room.” I said to MinJi unnie and she took the eyeliner from me.

“Jamkkan, you’re going to Super Junior room?” Yoojin asked me.

“Yes, waeyo?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said and gave me a look that was unreadable.

“Kaja, Donghae yah,” I smiled and put both hands on his shoulder leading him out.

“That girl is rude.” Donghae commented.

“Haha, it’s just for tonight,” I said and we entered the room where Super Junior was in. I searched another jacket for Donghae while he leaned against the wall watching me.

“You can burn my back with that gaze, Donghae yah,” I chuckled and looked at him. He gave me a meek smile.

“You look beautiful, Violet ah,” Donghae said. I froze and turned to look at him. He doesn’t look like the childish and playful Donghae, he looked handsome and matured.

“Here-here’s your jacket.” I said handing it to Donghae. God, since when did I stammer in front of Donghae.

“Gumawo,” he said, “I’m not joking, you look gorgeous.” He said and gave me a sad smile and left me alone. ‘Donghae yah, mianhae…jeongmal mianhae.’ I thought guiltily.

“What did you two do?” Heechul asked snaking a hand on my waist.

“Nothing, that Yoojin, she’s a fan of yours.” I said changing the topic. I brushed the dust from his shirt.

“Eottoke? I’m yours already.” He smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

“What are you performing?” I asked avoiding his tempting lips.

“Boom Boom, Neorago, Sorry Sorry, No Other.” He said and tried to kiss me again. I turned my face so he kissed my cheek.

“Aish, stay still will you?” he asked and I giggled.

“My lipstick will be ruined.” I pouted. He pecked me on the lips quickly and I giggled.

“I’ll leave first,” I said.

“Ah, wae?” he whined.

“If you miss me, text me, okay?” I said patting his cheek.

“I already missing you…” he joked and I hit his arm slightly and left the room.

“I want my hair to be up! Didn’t I tell you that? What’s with this wavy hair?! What am I going to do with this?!” I flinched as I reached the door.

‘Okay, bad timing,’ I thought.

“Violet ah,” Sungyeon said.

“Sungyeon ah, you look gorgeous.” I said. Sungyeon is one of the nicest girl I’ve met. She worked as SM dancer and used to be a trainee until she gave up. I’ve met her during my modeling days.

“Is that Lee Yoojin?” she whispered.

“Yeah, I don’t know whether I should enter or not.” I chuckled.

“I heard rumors saying you and Heechul ssi are dating…is it true?”

“Yah, where did you heard that kind of rumor?” I asked.

“I heard from Cho Hee…” ‘You’re so dead!’ I thought at Cho Hee.

“Is this the ring?” she asked and looked at it. “Wah, how did he propose?”

“What propose? We’re not getting marry!” I hissed.

“Your daughter will be named Kim Cherry, right?” I slapped her arm and she laughed.

“Shh, Miss Lee Yoojin is a fan of his.” I whispered.

“If she knows…you’ll be dead.” Sungyeon said in a horrifying face.

“Whatever, I need to go in,” I said and patted her arm.

“May God always be with you,” she said and I chuckled.

“Thanks,” I said and opened the door. The door opened again and Cho Hee entered.

“Everyone is here.” She informed. Yoojin gave her a nod. Hyun Jae and Lucas were straightening her hair and then they tied it in a high ponytail like Heechul always preferred. I dragged Cho Hee away from Yoojin.

“Yah, why did you spread the rumors about me and Heechul dating?” I asked in a low tone.

“But it’s true-”

“Shhh! Yoojin ssi is a fan of his. So you better don’t say anything.” I hissed.

“I’ll keep my distance from her and keep my mouth shut.” I rolled my eyes.

“You better.” I said and I went to Yoojin while Cho Hee left the room.

“Violet ssi, Violet, right?” Yoojin asked. I nodded.

“Is this you?” she asked and showed me a magazine with me on it.

“Yeah, this is old magazine,” I said.

“Why did you quit then? And why did you choose to be backstage staff?” she asked.

“Personal problems.” I answered and she gave me a sweet smile.

“Nice dress.” She said and got up. “Is that your engagement ring?” she asked and my face paled.

“Couple ring, Yoojin ssi. Shall I you there?” I asked and she smiled.

“Sis, wear this!” Henry suddenly appeared in front of us. He gave me a necklace.

“Isn’t this…”

“Umma’s. I forgot to give you yesterday. Oh, you look pretty.” He said.

“And you look chubby,” I pinched his cheeks. He laughed and went back to the hall.

“You and Henry are siblings?” Yoojin asked.

“He’s my step brother.” I said. “Right this way,” I said. Yoojin will sit with Super Junior and I prayed hard that Heechul wasn’t wearing his ring.

“Henry ssi, can you sit somewhere else? I want to sit in front of Heechul oppa.” She said. Henry’s face flushed and he got up straight away. Heechul winked at me but I guess Yoojin thought he winked at her because she blushed right away.

I gasped as I saw he wore his ring and before I can say a thing, Soo Man asked us to sit down. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a little boring, mianhae cheeky Next chapter will be up soon, and something will happen...erk, frown