Noona, saranghae

Cold Hearted Man

 

“You’ve worked hard!” Super Junior said and gave several bows to us.

“Ah, I’m so tired,” Hye Li said.

“Wae? You were not doing that much of work,” Cho Hee said.

“Were you?” I asked Cho Hee and she waved it off. We tidied and sort the clothes and put it inside the van. After making sure it was all done, we grabbed our handbag and makeup case and switched off the studio’s lights.

“Unnie, Cho Hee unnie and I were assigned to see the outfits at the boutique so I’m sleeping over at Cho Hee unnie’s apartment. Since tomorrow is your day off, I don’t think you want to send me to the boutique, right?” Hye Li said.

“Sure, be careful,” I said and the two left to the basement while I walked to the car park in front the studio. I felt like someone following me…palli, I hurried to my car and I can hear the footsteps running too.

“Noona.” Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Kamchagiya! If you do that again, Lee Donghae…” I said pinching his cheek. He just smiled.

“What are you going to do with me?” he asked cheekily.

“I’m going to throw you to the sea, ara?” I laughed.

“Then I’ll swim back to you,” he grinned.

“Anyway, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with your members?” I asked looking around.

“Noona, our last ‘date’ was ruined right? Let’s have dinner together.” He said.

“Hmm, are you going to be alright?” I asked.

“Sure, manager hyung knows about it.” He said.

“Get in,” I said and smiled seeing the smile on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Noona, do you have a boyfriend?” I was startled by his question. He wouldn’t be asking this because he likes me right?

“Ani, wae?” I asked.

“Noona, please don’t freak out…but, I like you.” Donghae said seriously.

“Noona likes you too, Donghae-yah…” I smiled.

“Aniyo, I’m serious noona…” he said. Oh my God, eottoke? I looked down at my laps, this dinner was supposed to be fun, right?

“Noona, look at me.” Donghae said softly. “Saranghae,” he said as I locked eyes with him.

“Mianhae, Donghae-yah, I like you, but only as my dongsaeng.” I said and slung my handbag and left him.

“Seunghwan oppa, Donghae is at ____ restaurant. I left him there, please hurry up.” I called his manager as I drove to my house.

“Aish, it’s a mess now.” I told my cats. I always know that Donghae likes me, but I never know he likes me as a yeoja. People were right, it’s sometimes better for you to save your friendship than confess your love.

“Honey-yah, eottoke?” I asked. She shrugged (is that even possible?) and looked away.

“I seriously need to get away from this mess tomorrow.” I said messing with my hair. “Luckily tomorrow is my day off…” I muttered and closed my eyes.

2 minutes later I snapped my eyes opened and sighed. “Lee Donghae, you’re going to pay for making me restless.” I muttered and took out two bottles of soju. Instead of going up to the rooftop, I think it’s the best for me to just drink alone here.

“I’m 26 years old and I’m single because I worked too much…drinking alone wouldn’t do…” I mumbled. My cats were nowhere at my sight, seriously, I’m all by myself. “If Jane is here, I might be not so lonely…” I said and tears fell down to my cheeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with the Sun shining brightly, and with a terrible headache. “Did I drink that much?” I asked. I headed to the shower and dressed up thinking about shopping can relieve my stress when I received a text.

From: Yunhoooo

Are you at your apartment? I don’t see your car here, let’s meet. I’m going to your house.

What does he want?

To: Yunhoooo

I’m not in and busy preparing for Super Junior comeback. Mian.

Why do I keep avoiding him? Please my God please, I hope this DBSK splitting isn’t going to affect my relationship with HoMin…

I think it has.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for not updating and for this short and crappy chapter. I'm not in the mood plus with author's block wasn't helping me. I promise you the next chapters will be better! Mianhae~~!